The Right To Bear Arms

The odds of your kids being killed by lightning are far higher than being victims of a shooting unless you live in the barrio or ghetto.
As with investment real estate. Your chances of getting murdered depend on location, location, location. St. Louis, South Side of Chicago, Dayton, OH, Detroit, Baltimore, and numerous other Democrat-run cities.

Any stats to back this up? No, thought not.
It's very simple math. 600 plus million guns in a population of around 325 million
Suicides around 25,000
Homicides around 14,000
Most of those are gang related (you know the prohibited people).
Accidental shootings around 1700.
Simple mathematics

Where does it say criminals can’t own guns? Where does it say people who have served their sentences can’t own guns? It says shall not be infringed. Period.
In our federal gun laws.

The Constitutionality of which has yet to be challenged.

If you can't own a gun and are prohibited you should be locked up.

What authority do you have to decide someone is prohibited. The Second Amendment says “The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” Shall not. Where does it say that you can decide that someone is prohibited for life?

What authority do you have to decide someone is prohibited. The Second Amendment says “The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” Shall not. Where does it say that you can decide that someone is prohibited for life?
Our current federal gun laws delineate who can and cannot own firearms.

The constitutionality of these laws have yet to be tested in the courts.

That's the rub isn't it? It's only a convenient argument when it's a prohibition they agree with or in this case a prosecution they agree with. I'm not sure they'd like it so much of the government really started cracking down on drug abusers who own firearms. That probably describes more of them than us considering we all use drugs around the same rate but they're more likely to gun owners.

That's the rub isn't it? It's only a convenient argument when it's a prohibition they agree with or in this case a prosecution they agree with. I'm not sure they'd like it so much of the government really started cracking down on drug abusers who own firearms. That probably describes more of them than us considering we all use drugs around the same rate but they're more likely to gun owners.
why do you demfks create laws that you are unwilling to enforce against demofks? Your aim is only opposition party hurt!!! Come on, stand up and be proud.

I support all of this except the pardon. The DOJ and FBI should go after every gun owner who's convicted of illegal drug use or abusing prescription drugs.
and anyone who misrepresents themselves on a government document.

why do you demfks create laws that you are unwilling to enforce against demofks? Your aim is only opposition party hurt!!! Come on, stand up and be proud.
Can you not read you Simp? I'm more than happy to see Hunter convicted. I'd be even happier if they start administering drugs tests with gun purchases. How about you? 😄

Can you not read you Simp? I'm more than happy to see Hunter convicted. I'd be even happier if they start administering drugs tests with gun purchases. How about you? 😄
I'd rather the government enforce laws already on the books. They fail at that. Adding more paperwork they will ignore is a waste of everyone's time.

Obama and the FBI let the Parkland Highschool shooter out!!! They had him before the shootings!!!!!

Forum List

Back