🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right wants to keep this country the way it is and hate change. They live in the 19th century

Hill-Health-600-LI.jpg.cf.jpg

Hacked Email: Colin Powell, Dem Donor Worried Over Clinton’s Health in 2015

Hacked Email: Colin Powell, Dem Donor Worried Over Clinton’s Health in 2015

"On HD tv she doesn’t look good,” Powell, who is believed to have had around 30,000 emails hacked, wrote on March 14. “She is working herself to death… She will turn 70 her first year in office.”

In response, Leeds recalled a conversation with Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse regarding Clinton’s difficulty in traversing a set of steps.

“Sheldon Whitehouse, who is a huge Clinton supporter, said they were both giving speeches at the same event a few months back and she could barely climb the podium steps,” Leeds wrote.

Then she lied about having Puemonia.

But....
I'll believe it when I see it.
FYI, any doctor would not allow it, and if they did you'd have grounds for a malpractice suit. Traveling with Puemonia is irresponsible.

Puemonia is extremely dangerous.

I think that PUEMONIA also affects one's spelling and makes one's balls shrink..........LOL

OK I realize that getting in th emud with pigs like you makes you feel all tingly......Starting tomorrow, Hillary WILL be traveling allover the fucking place and you'll be standing there with your dick in your hand wondering what lies to spew next......LOL

Hope she does because it will prove she's a liar once again. If she really had pneumonia, she could never recover that quickly and it could kill her if she exhausted herself.

Then she lied about having Puemonia.

But....
I'll believe it when I see it.
FYI, any doctor would not allow it, and if they did you'd have grounds for a malpractice suit. Traveling with Puemonia is irresponsible.

Puemonia is extremely dangerous.

I think that PUEMONIA also affects one's spelling and makes one's balls shrink..........LOL
Look faggot, stay away from my balls.

What part of Clintons policy is left of center. Regressive extremism can't be denied. The majority of the regressive party has now been taken over by the haters of that party. Do you see any difference in the way the right buys votes with the promise of tax cuts for everyone, which is financial and democrats wanting to take care of the poor which is a moral issue. Can you show me proof that the money that is given to the needy is going to people who it shouldn't be going to, because that is almost a annual study by the government, that finds out every time that the abuser are so few that it doesn't even suggest to increase the policing of it, that it wouldn't be cost effective.

Oh sure. That must be it. Democrats are always so worried about our money. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The reality (should you ever visit it sometime) is that the more government dependents Democrats can make, the more likely Democrat voters. As far as Democrat politicians are concerned, the more government dependents, the better.

Think about your democrats buy vote routine, they would support the needy no matter what, it's their philosophy, and they are the party of the poor. part of their philosophy and they are the party of minorities, part of their philosophy. So is it because of their philosophy or to buy the votes. What is different between what the democrats do as compared to the buying of votes by regressives promising tax cuts for everyone, even though we are what 17 trillion in dent.

Utter Bull. A Democrat would sell his own mother for money or power.

It's just like this immigration thing. If foreigners and minorities were known to vote Republican, you would see how fast Democrats would fight to get a wall built and to hell with the children and indigent.

I fear you MAY be right.

You favor an INVASION from people who have NOTHING in common with OUR People. You cheer the destruction of America as Founded.

You know the only way you can achieve the destruction of the USA is from WITHIN. You need a flood of new Democrat dependents who will vote for the Santa Claus Party over the Freedom Party.

That is the main reason I'm voting for Trump. You want to frame the debate as "hate." The truth is, the HATE is your hatred of America. Your children and grandchildren will curse you for the country you left them.

Well, Lucifer.....the SAME fears were expressed about those German and Irish folks flooding from Europe, then the Italians in Louisiana, then the Puerto Ricans, then the Jamaicans, etc.

Change is inevitable and by the definition, CONservatives hate change and although I am an older white male, I accept that we will be in the minority in the demographics, but still accept the inevitable evolution without the kind of fear shown by your ilk because of your insecurities.
Immigration was handled much differently back in the 1800s.

Besides, many of these people aren't coming here you fit in. Many want to steal anything they can get their hands on.

I fear you MAY be right.

You favor an INVASION from people who have NOTHING in common with OUR People. You cheer the destruction of America as Founded.

You know the only way you can achieve the destruction of the USA is from WITHIN. You need a flood of new Democrat dependents who will vote for the Santa Claus Party over the Freedom Party.

That is the main reason I'm voting for Trump. You want to frame the debate as "hate." The truth is, the HATE is your hatred of America. Your children and grandchildren will curse you for the country you left them.

Well, Lucifer.....the SAME fears were expressed about those German and Irish folks flooding from Europe, then the Italians in Louisiana, then the Puerto Ricans, then the Jamaicans, etc.

Change is inevitable and by the definition, CONservatives hate change and although I am an older white male, I accept that we will be in the minority in the demographics, but still accept the inevitable evolution without the kind of fear shown by your ilk because of your insecurities.

Besides, many of these people aren't coming here you fit in. Many want to steal anything they can get their hands on.

Aren't you an immigrant?

PRECISELY..Hillary is right in target.....
YOU'll have to choose which 50% of your party you wish to belong with.

It doesn't matter as long as it's not the Democrat party who looks down on Americans with disdain. If that's the way she feels about Americans, WTF does she want to be President of them?

ago.

Her condition has deteriorated so much that traveling to Mexico was too difficult for her. She has problems climbing steps now and has to be helped everywhere she goes. They would better serve her by carrying her around in a litter or pushing her around in a wheelchair.
They just did a poll. 30% of Americans questioned don't believe she'll survive until 2020.

I fear you MAY be right.

Aren't you an immigrant?
No.
My family has been here since the 1700s. I'm related to Daniel Boone. Ever heard of him? Pat Boone is my 5th cousin on my Dad's side.

Why do they want to keep it this way, simple this is how the perceive this country, Right now the controllers of the regressive party are more then happy, they have achieved what they wanted. All the new wealth of this country in the last 30+ years has gone to the top top tier, while at the same time putting the middle class and poor deeper and deeper in dept to guess who. It's to a point now that people are feeding their families with credit card debt.
I'll remind you people that capitalism can't exist without the promise of advancement, the ability to get ahead. That is the promise of this country. Without it we will implode from the inside.
How is this done, tax policy. What did they expect would happen when The worst president in our History Reagan, gave us the trickle down lie. How about changing the upper tier tax level from 72 to 28% what did they think was going to happen. This , what is happening now, is what they thought was going to happen ,a trickle up economy that moves every increased wealth of this country to the top. Thats what Reagan wanted and he has achieved that.

Trump is an outsider who's Trade Policy is a complete reversal of the last 40 years of GOP trade policy.

If you were unhappy with Reagan's economic performance you should welcome this change.

Instead you seem to unaware of the massive change in policy that Trump represents.
Funny and you don't either, because other then a few snap garbage comments about it, telling you haters what you want to hear, he has said nothing.

Being afraid of change is normal.

Denial is often the first stage. But hopefully in time you will be able to adjust your world view to deal with the new reality.

Take you "hater" slur and shove it up your ass.
AH yes a voice from the hate party

YOu are the ones tearing this nation apart.

I'm still working at a business I started 45 years ago and I'm 70 years old, I have made half my money in my lifetime in the stock market and admittedly I hardly ever had to work my tail off to get what I needed , I did well enough to create a few jobs and make people happy other then myself. What you have is non stop total nonsense bull shit but your in good company because that is the only way your hate party could even exist.

Why is it all these anti-capitalist liberals on here all seem to have the same kind of story as you? I don't think I've ever seen a regular blue collar Democrat on USMB. All the liberals here are doing financially great, retired, have their own business, or work from the comfort of their home. Strange how that is.....

Could be that regular blue collar democrats quickly realize that they are held in contempt by their "fellow" democrats.

And leave.
There you go again doesn't contribute , just the old I hate you and your wrong. The powerful voice of a right wing hater.

Err, I made a very clear and correct point moron.

YOu libs have nothing but contempt for anyone that doesn't conform to your agenda completely.

You get a working class dem in here, odds are he has real life experiences that have told him that at least one of your positions is completely bullshit.

Thus, you treat him like shit. Most reasonable people leave when they are treated like shit by fucking assholes.

Forum List

Back