🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right wants to keep this country the way it is and hate change. They live in the 19th century

Higher taxes, for economic growth !!! Lmfao
It's indisputable that the GI bill did more to fuel the post-WWII econ boom, and added more % to gnp, than anything we've ever done. Likewise, both the Ike's highway bill and JFK's embrace of space, brought us infrastructure that STILL fuel growth.

The problem isn't taxes. And never has been. The problem is spending on programs that don't actually result in people becoming more productive or provide infrastructure

The fallacy of the post-Reagan gop is we prefer not to tax capital than to pursue policies proven to help the middle class. And the dems are basically in the game of paying non-earners for votes.
Think about your democrats buy vote routine, they would support the needy no matter what, it's their philosophy, and they are the party of the poor. part of their philosophy and they are the party of minorities, part of their philosophy. So is it because of their philosophy or to buy the votes. What is different between what the democrats do as compared to the buying of votes by regressives promising tax cuts for everyone, even though we are what 17 trillion in dent.
I did not intend to argue in my post that the post-Reagan gop led by Norquist was in anyway economically or morally superior to the dems essentially paying an underclass to remain unproductive.

And I don't mean that we have no civil or moral duty to help those less advantaged.

However, TO BE VERY CLEAR this election is not about a post-LBJ and post-Reagan ideology. It is about a left of usual DLC policy v. Alt R extremism.
What part of Clintons policy is left of center. Regressive extremism can't be denied. The majority of the regressive party has now been taken over by the haters of that party. Do you see any difference in the way the right buys votes with the promise of tax cuts for everyone, which is financial and democrats wanting to take care of the poor which is a moral issue. Can you show me proof that the money that is given to the needy is going to people who it shouldn't be going to, because that is almost a annual study by the government, that finds out every time that the abuser are so few that it doesn't even suggest to increase the policing of it, that it wouldn't be cost effective.
If one acknowledges hitlery stands to the left of Adolf then you could describe her as a right wing kook....:lol:

Why do they want to keep it this way, simple this is how the perceive this country, Right now the controllers of the regressive party are more then happy, they have achieved what they wanted. All the new wealth of this country in the last 30+ years has gone to the top top tier, while at the same time putting the middle class and poor deeper and deeper in dept to guess who. It's to a point now that people are feeding their families with credit card debt.
I'll remind you people that capitalism can't exist without the promise of advancement, the ability to get ahead. That is the promise of this country. Without it we will implode from the inside.
How is this done, tax policy. What did they expect would happen when The worst president in our History Reagan, gave us the trickle down lie. How about changing the upper tier tax level from 72 to 28% what did they think was going to happen. This , what is happening now, is what they thought was going to happen ,a trickle up economy that moves every increased wealth of this country to the top. Thats what Reagan wanted and he has achieved that.

No...of course you are wrong....conservatives want the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights to be respected and followed......and this is something that is timeless...it isn't going back to any previous time..it is observing governing principals that have made us the most powerful country in the world in under 200 years....surpassing countries that have been around far longer.....

And Reagan gave us a booming economy that took bill the rapist clinton 8 years to stop with his tax increases.....and then with his using the Justice Dept. to go after banks...forcing them to make bad loans, bill the rapist clinton crashed the economy just before he left office....

Yes, gay boy, I'm a Republican, you got me.

What is this fag obsession you have about me? Get over it.

And no one who didn't vote for Trump is responsible for him, queer
unresolved, latent issues

There's some unresolved and latent issues with our Kraz....Come on, Kaz, some out of that closet...LOL

won't be able travel and attend the G20 without a medical staff on hand

She can always blame it on "bad sushi"......there's precedents, you know....LOL

220px-Bush-japanese-pm.jpeg

No...hilary has a neurological disorder......she can't hide it anymore...and it looks like it is getting harder to control.........that is why she didn't go to Louisiana, and Mexico......when she gets stressed it allows the illness to hit....

No...hilary has a neurological disorder......she can't hide it anymore...and it looks like it is getting harder to control.........that is why she didn't go to Louisiana, and Mexico......when she gets stressed it allows the illness to hit....

Thank you for the clarification, Doctor 2Guy.; your medical expertise cannot be challenged.

There's some unresolved and latent issues with our Kraz....Come on, Kaz, some out of that closet...LOL
Maybe he's trying to tell you something, troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

She was out in public for an hour, minutes from home, and loses it. I'd like you see the mess she'll create when she exposes herself to new bacterial infections, viruses, and a bad case of jetlag.

She was out in public for an hour, minutes from home, and loses it. I'd like you see the mess she'll create when she exposes herself to new bacterial infections, viruses, and a bad case of jetlag.

Well, hate to shatter your fantasies......

Hillary Clinton Traveled 956,733 Miles During Her Time as Secretary of State

....and in those 4 years as SOS, she visited almost 200 countries...
Jet lag your ass, Mudpie...................LOL

Yes, your obsession with that I HAVE to be a Republican is my own "latent homosexuality." Now that's some stupid shit. When you get over your fetish, get back to me. I never say this other than when you come back to me yet again and ask me to make you squeal like a pig. Pass. I'm just not into you, gay boy.

Here's an interesting fact for you. The world isn't just Republicans and Democrats. Expand your mind. What's particularly funny is then when you criticize Republicans because they can't see past black and white like you can ... :lmao:

Why do they want to keep it this way, simple this is how the perceive this country, Right now the controllers of the regressive party are more then happy, they have achieved what they wanted. All the new wealth of this country in the last 30+ years has gone to the top top tier, while at the same time putting the middle class and poor deeper and deeper in dept to guess who. It's to a point now that people are feeding their families with credit card debt.
I'll remind you people that capitalism can't exist without the promise of advancement, the ability to get ahead. That is the promise of this country. Without it we will implode from the inside.
How is this done, tax policy. What did they expect would happen when The worst president in our History Reagan, gave us the trickle down lie. How about changing the upper tier tax level from 72 to 28% what did they think was going to happen. This , what is happening now, is what they thought was going to happen ,a trickle up economy that moves every increased wealth of this country to the top. Thats what Reagan wanted and he has achieved that.

The Dems are the ones who live in the 19th century (Pre Civil War). Just look at how they've herded poor black people into Inner City Plantation Ghettos.

The Dems are the ones who live in the 19th century (Pre Civil War). Just look at how they've herded poor black people into Inner City Plantation Ghettos.

Yep, and if they try to leave, their Democrat overlords know what to do with them

Well, hate to shatter your fantasies......

Hillary Clinton Traveled 956,733 Miles During Her Time as Secretary of State

....and in those 4 years as SOS, she visited almost 200 countries...
Jet lag your ass, Mudpie...................LOL

Sorry, dumbass. That was a few years ago.

Her condition has deteriorated so much that traveling to Mexico was too difficult for her. She has problems climbing steps now and has to be helped everywhere she goes. They would better serve her by carrying her around in a litter or pushing her around in a wheelchair.

Her condition has deteriorated so much that traveling to Mexico was too difficult for her.

Lets see, Hillary is traveling throughout the country coast to coast, but your half brain has concluded that she can't travel to Mexico???

Her condition has deteriorated so much that traveling to Mexico was too difficult for her.

Lets see, Hillary is traveling throughout the country coast to coast, but your half brain has concluded that she can't travel to Mexico???

You haven't followed her schedule? She's been part time, Gomer. Incredible for a Presidential candidate in September before the election

She isn't traveling, you retarded asshole. She's up in her home in Chappaqua on bed rest recovering.

She was told to cut back and went to fundraisers in CA instead.

She cannot handle the pace of a presidential election and she won't be able to handle the workload and stress of being POTUS.

She isn't traveling, you retarded asshole. She's up in her home in Chappaqua on bed rest recovering.

She cannot handle the pace of a presidential election and she won't be able to handle the workload and stress of being POTUS.

OK I realize that getting in th emud with pigs like you makes you feel all tingly......Starting tomorrow, Hillary WILL be traveling allover the fucking place and you'll be standing there with your dick in your hand wondering what lies to spew next......LOL

OK I realize that getting in th emud with pigs like you makes you feel all tingly......Starting tomorrow, Hillary WILL be traveling allover the fucking place and you'll be standing there with your dick in your hand wondering what lies to spew next......LOL

You are so full of shit.

Then she lied about having Puemonia.

But....
I'll believe it when I see it.
FYI, any doctor would not allow it, and if they did you'd have grounds for a malpractice suit. Traveling with Puemonia is irresponsible.

Puemonia is extremely dangerous.

Forum List

Back