🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right wants to keep this country the way it is and hate change. They live in the 19th century

Importing the world's poor and expanding poverty is not doing this country any good. It's destructive.
But it's what built this country.

But I agree with you. My way we would only import who we want. Doctors and scientists and people with money.

The only ones who want all the poor people are corporations. Supply and demand. They'll tell us "we" need the help. I don't.
Not quite right, every study I have looked at and the facts say that Immigrants have always been a net gain for this country and to prove their study, they created the richest country in the world , didn't they.
It's always good for business to have a huge pool of poor immigrants willing to work harder for less.

And we need more workers to buy more stuff and pay taxes to pay for social security.

Think about how great cheap labor is for capitalism. A person making minimum wage works 40 hours a week and after all their bills they have nothing left over. They put the money right back into the economy

Cheap immigrant labor is only good for Capitalism in the context of a long standing "free trade" policy that puts American manufacturers and businesses in direct competition with factories that pay Third World Labor rates.
Still not contributing , The powerful voice from the hate party. may I quote you" I hate you and your wrong" but I'm not going to tell you why.

Sealybobo made a point, a reasonable and somewhat defensible point.

I respectfully disagreed, and I did explain why.

You are a moron.

"The Right wants to keep this country the way it is"

Disagree.

In fact, conservatives hate the country the way it is today; they want to return America to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with – an America that was far from ‘ideal,’ particularly for African-Americans, Hispanic Americans, gay Americans, and women.

Says the man with the Bill of RIghts as his avatar.
Nope not this time either , just some ugly remark , nothing to back it up but he still hates everyone.

I pointed out an interesting conflict between his words, and his actions.

I was not hateful or even rude about it.

If you missed that, you are a moron.

The biggest thing I have noticed this scandal-plagued election year for Democrats is they have been overwhelmingly accusing Republicans of doing things....that THEY are doing, to distract people from the FACT they are doing it.

This OP is another fine example:

'The GOP wants to keep things the same."
- Yeah, that's why Trump is out there telling blacks he wants to help them, is offering them help, and declaring, "You KNOW what you're going to get with Hillary - NOTHING NEW....so why not take a chance for better?!'

The fact is the DNC, just exposed by their own words in their own emails as a bunch of racists, have not done anything for blacks since LBJ convinced blacks to trade their votes for free stuff. One Civil Rights passed, thanks to the GOP, the power they had just acquired, the progress they were making, the momentum they had...all just STOPPED!

Blacks have not made true progress in 50+ years since putting their trust in Democrats! 5-+ YEARS! Oh, they've been given more FOOD STAMPS, more WELFARE, more FREE STUFF ('OBAMA-PHONES'), but they haven't been given opportunities, given help to become more independent, opportunities to progress and improve and prosper.

Black unemployment is twice that of whites, the 1st Black President abandoned his people by not offering 1 SINGLE program to improve the plight / status of blacks, and he has focused more and put more effort into bringing illegals and 'refugees' into the country, getting THEM hooked up with free housing, getting THEM hooked up with jobs, getting THEM...hooked up. The blacks are not the DNC's favorite minorities anymore...

The fact is the Liberals already know that they HAVE the black vote so they don't have to do hardly anything else to keep it. They can throw them a few scraps (while laughing at them and mocking them in their private emails), keep them divided, and focus on bringing in millions more poor immigrants to get addicted to govt handouts in exchange for their new, fresh votes.

AND YOU THINK THE DNC WANTS THINGS TO CHANGE? They haven't changed for blacks in 50+ years...but they keep holding on, believing, because their 'massahs' keep promising and keep handing out food and 'shiny-shinies'. Now they are being betrayed - the 'massah' has a NEW 'favorite slave' now - illegals from Mexico, from Samalia, Syria.... Blacks are being asked once again to sit in th4 back of the DNC bus to make room for the illegals and the 'refugees' up front.

Don't blame the GOP! It's not the GOP who is doing it to you.
Nothing more has to be said about your intelligence other than you support Trump. Love it, Trump is a Bigot and the old white man party is bigoted and you think they would do anything other then put more of them in jail, your a walking talking joke.

and again our Einstein here has nothing to contribute but his personal brand of hate.

There is nothing hateful about pointing out the massive dependence on the Race Card that is nearly universal on the Left.

It was dishonest of you to claim that.

Well stated.........In a decade or so,Texas will be either purple or blue given the rising Latino population in that state and, without Texas, the current GOP will never see the WH unless they undergo MAJ
I fear you MAY be right.

You favor an INVASION from people who have NOTHING in common with OUR People. You cheer the destruction of America as Founded.

You know the only way you can achieve the destruction of the USA is from WITHIN. You need a flood of new Democrat dependents who will vote for the Santa Claus Party over the Freedom Party.

That is the main reason I'm voting for Trump. You want to frame the debate as "hate." The truth is, the HATE is your hatred of America. Your children and grandchildren will curse you for the country you left them.
Let me see that means that immigrants will destroy this country, gee that doesn't seem right ,when every person that created the strongest country in the history of this world have been immigrants. Stupid remark.

What's stupid is the deliberate blindness to the difference between "legal immigrants who want to be part of America" and "illegal immigrants who want to Balkanize themselves and leech off of America."

Forum List

Back