The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

False the republican congress then would be considered by the new reich as Communists
Nothing they did can be claimed by today's republicans.

AT no point since then has the GOP platform been anti-civil rights.

The conversation has constantly been HOW MUCH to discriminate in favor of blacks and browns, not whether or not to actually do it.

Until very recently as anger over anti-white discrimination has grown.

Which is not the same as being against equality.
Bullshit!

So, point out where the GOP platform or policies were designed to roll back the CIvil Rights Act of 1964.

seriously?

:rofl:

Seriously.

Put up or shut up.

Title II is part of the CRA. Title II covers Public Accommodation.

This is what Intolerance Really Looks like ...we do not tolerate poisoning children so GOP backers can avoid taxes
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Could Face Manslaughter Charges Over Flint Water Poisoning
February 21, 2016 10:53 am ·
The people of Flint, Michigan are suffering from a man-made disaster, and someone should pay the consequences for it.

A special investigator is looking into tragedy that has gripped the major Michigan community since 2014 when state officials chose to switch Flint’s water supply from Lake Huron to the poisoned river.

Ever since, there have been multiple cases of lead poisoning, and ten people have already died from Legionnaires’ disease. Kids can now expect to deal with neurological issues as they get older because of the high levels of lead found in their bloodstream.
12705703_1315758638451206_6666830743696057582_n.jpg

The Family Research Institute is one of the most virulent anti-gay organizations in America.

Maybe they understand that homosexuality is aberrant behavior and call it what it is?
Aberrant behavior like getting married, working, raising children.

When was the last time a homosexual was able to give birth without the opposite sex being involved?
Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

You just proved my point. Good you finally saw the light and agreed.

so if I had in vitro, I somehow shouldn't be married?

you want to try that again?

Twisting faith to provide a false moral aegis is what is common between the Taliban and the alegded Christian bigots.

Stop. Now.

You have no right to compare Christians to terrorists. It is such weak argument. Very weak. You think your argument is morally superior, but no morally superior argument creates a twisted dichotomy like yours. Why do you think it is okay to compare people who believe in traditional marriage to murderers, who do far worse to gay people than these so called "alleged Christian bigots?"

My friend, if you think that simply not supporting gay marriage is bigoted, I'd like to introduce you to the hundreds of thousands of gay people who are being openly oppressed and systematically exterminated in many Muslim theocracies in the Middle East.

Think before you speak.

I'm not vetting these shallow minded merchants for their left handed Christianity, they are showing the world how they regard Christianity by their actions and pseudo outrage.

You are using Christianity to justify what it clearly calls a sin. It is also you who are trying to distort the teachings of Christianity. Spare me.

Lets look at Leviticus 18:22. And lets ignore the whole "they shall be put to death" part.

Despite that, and unless God's will changed from one testament to the other, he stated explicitly his contempt for homosexuality. That's it. God is unchanging, therefore his will has not changed here. You are in the wrong, not them.

Your argument rests on the idea the Christians are mean and enact the same policies and directives towards gay people that the Taliban does. You have subsequently invalidated the rest of your argument, and furthermore such an argument in this regard is puerile and overtly bigoted.

If you truly operated by Christian teachings, surely this would apply to you as well:

"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."

Matthew 5:38-39

You want them to turn the other cheek. Why won't you?
You're hung up on the actions of the Taliban when they see apostate, unbelievers, infidels. But their narrow interpretation of Scripture to impose their view of society reflects directly on those supposed Christians. They both rely on dogma to foist their views in spite of what Scripture actually says. The "Christians" doing that also cherry pick the Biblical laws they want enforced. They don't mind wearing cotton/poly blends in spite of the Biblical law stating that a sin. They presumably attend and participate in football games in spite of the Biblical laws stating that touching the skin of a dead pig makes them impure. This Biblical mandate to avoid commerce with homosexuals is the most slender reed upon which an argument has ever been hung.

The Family Research Institute is one of the most virulent anti-gay organizations in America.

Maybe they understand that homosexuality is aberrant behavior and call it what it is?

When was the last time a homosexual was able to give birth without the opposite sex being involved?
Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

False! using random sperm is not the same as being involved.

They both rely on dogma to foist their views in spite of what Scripture actually says. The "Christians" doing that also cherry pick the Biblical laws they want enforced.

Big difference. We don't enforce our interpretation of the scriptures by threatening to kill you. As far as cherrypicking is concerned, pro gay rights liberals, and certain gay people, often use the Bible to bash Christians over the head in order to justify why it allows for homosexuality.

Like I pointed out earlier in this thread, liberals and homosexuals are intolerant of Christianity to a point. But when they find a Bible verse that they perceive to support their views/lifestyles, they become rabid Bible thumpers. It's ironic you would accuse us of trying to impose our faith on people when gays/liberals try to impose their version of Christianity on us.

I call that a double standard.

Last edited:
They both rely on dogma to foist their views in spite of what Scripture actually says. The "Christians" doing that also cherry pick the Biblical laws they want enforced.

Big difference. We don't enforce our interpretation of the scriptures by threatening to kill you. As far as cherrypicking is concerned, pro gay rights liberals, and certain gay people, often use the Bible to bash Christians over the head in order to justify why it allows for homosexuality.

Like I pointed out earlier in this thread. Liberals and homosexuals are intolerant of Christianity to a point. But when they find a Bible verse that they perceive to support their views/lifestyles, they become rabid Bible thumpers. It's ironic you would accuse us of trying to impose our faith on people when gays/liberals try to impose their version of Christianity on us.

When the "Christians use their interpretation of Scripture to unnecessarily humans late homosexuals, when they seek to hide behind their narrow interpretations in order to discriminate against homosexuals, they are leaning on the implied consent of all other American Christians for implicit approval. What they utterly fail to understand is American Christianity is neither monolithic nor as repressed and repressive as they. Christians, by in large, hold forgiveness closest to their hearts. The alleged Christians would use their narrow view of Scripture as a black jack seeking to bludgeon rather than embrace, to condemn rather than forgive, to foster hate rather than true Christian love

Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

Actually it is being involved. Since you can't do it without.

Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

Still need a member of the opposite sex. Point still valid.

Actually, since gays constitute such a minute segment of the population, I simply place them in the broader classification of "freaks of society".

So Jews are "freaks of society"?

What does Jew have to do with anything? Jews only represent those Israelites whose forefathers were Judah and Benjamin.

Jews represent a minute segment of our population. It was your logic that labeled "minute minorities" as "freaks of society".

Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

Still need a member of the opposite sex. Point still valid.

What point? Millions of straight couples use both IVF and AI.

Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

Again...millions of straight couples use AI and IVF. What does that have to do with anything?

Like I pointed out earlier in this thread. Liberals and homosexuals are intolerant of Christianity to a point. But when they find a Bible verse that they perceive to support their views/lifestyles, they become rabid Bible thumpers. It's ironic you would accuse us of trying to impose our faith on people when gays/liberals try to impose their version of Christianity on us.

Steaming pile response.

Invetro fertilization. .
Thanks for playing#

That depends on your definition of involved.

Actually, since gays constitute such a minute segment of the population, I simply place them in the broader classification of "freaks of society".

What does Jew have to do with anything? Jews only represent those Israelites whose forefathers were Judah and Benjamin.

Jews represent a minute segment of our population. It was your logic that labeled "minute minorities" as "freaks of society".

Must be that Liberal Arts education you possess. I distinctly said "gays". If you are unable to read, have a CONSERVATIVE read for you.

Country legend Sonny James has departed this life. I loved his singing. Fantastic artist, inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2006.

Must be that Liberal Arts education you possess. I distinctly said "gays". If you are unable to read, have a CONSERVATIVE read for you.
As in your case.

Forum List

Back