The Rittenhouse Verdict

They didn’t. I’ve never said they did. In fact I’ve commented several times that they shouldn’t have been their either. Nobody needed to be on those streets that night.

The fact that the protesters were there inappropriately doesn’t make Kyle’s presence there any more acceptable. It definitely doesn’t make shooting anyone (for any reason) an acceptable act.
The problem here is that the domestic terrorists were working with Democrats, and democrats were telling police not to do their jobs.

You like to brag about how much money you make, but if that income were derived from a business being targeted for destruction, you would be singing a different tune.

With democrats ordering police to allow the terrorism, such actions as his were the ONLY way to combat it. Democrats give people no other choice.

Rye, I see you're just following the flawed narrative of your preferred media.
Kyle DID NOT cross into Wi. with a firearm.
The firearm WAS legal for him.
He fired in self defense, Rye.

I do hope you never serve on a jury, Rye, there is no way in hell you
could ever be an impartial juror.
Q=anon bullshit , He was 17 and the legal age was 18 , you liars and q=anon make up shit people are a joke. , Is this the Wisconsin state law or not " anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor," The only exception is for hunting. He used a gun that was illegally bought for him, the gun was illegal . It became illegal the day he picked it up under the age of 18. Argue that Q=anon , by the way I don't want your opinion, your opinion is nonsense.

What if it's your country?

I don't see more guns and violence as the answer. If somebody busts down my front door, I'm gonna shoot their ass. But if I go somewhere else with a gun then maybe I am part of the problem. IOW, the people in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc., are gonna have to fix their mess without my help. IOW, I'm staying home and out of trouble. If the stupid bastards that live in those cities and states are going to continue to vote for the same party that got them into this shit in the 1st place, then IMHO they'll get the gov't they deserve. And I don't want one thin dime of my tax dollars going to clean up their mess either.

IMHO, nationally the democratic party are a bunch of crazies who will soon lose their majority in both the House and the Senate next November. Those so-called House moderates who voted for that BBB bill a few days ago will mostly get kicked out of office and they richly deserve it. They shoulda had the balls to say this is wrong for the country and I'm not going to support it. But they didn't do that and so they'll pay the price as they should, the cowards. It remains to be seen what the Senate does, will Manchin and Sinema eventually vote for it after they make some changes? It's a bullshit bill chock full of programs that will cost at least twice what they tell us and once in effect will be extremely difficult to stop. But that's the democrats for you, spend, spend, spend. And bitch about the Repubs not letting them spend even more.

Last edited:
The problem here is that the domestic terrorists were working with Democrats, and democrats were telling police not to do their jobs
This is not a political issue. It’s a moral issue and neither party can claim the moral high ground these days. Republican or Democrat, and government employee or politician who ordered public safety departments not to do their job needs to be charged and lose their job.
You like to brag about how much money you make, but if that income were derived from a business being targeted for destruction, you would be singing a different tune.
I don’t make that much money. What I brag about is being able to provide for my family on that roughly $90K income. The other 5 people combined bring in less than $20K a year. All from the Government.

My employer is a large electric utility company. Messing with our stuff is a quick trip to a Federal Terrorism charge. We may be hated but people know better than to screw with us.

This is not a political issue. It’s a moral issue and neither party can claim the moral high ground these days. Republican or Democrat, and government employee or politician who ordered public safety departments not to do their job needs to be charged and lose their job.
Of course it is a political issue when politicians order the police to stand down after swearing an oath not to do so.

Around 200 cities had riots. Almost all of them had Burning and Looting. And almost all of them were blue politically.

They don't do this in Red Areas because the dang rioters would be dealt with almost immediately. And the NG is called out immediately.
I don’t make that much money. What I brag about is being able to provide for my family on that roughly $90K income. The other 5 people combined bring in less than $20K a year. All from the Government.

My employer is a large electric utility company. Messing with our stuff is a quick trip to a Federal Terrorism charge. We may be hated but people know better than to screw with us.
So you work for the gas company. Well good for you.

I don't see more guns and violence as the answer. If somebody knocks down my front door, I'm gonna shoot their ass. But if I go somewhere else with a gun then maybe I am part of the problem. IOW, the people in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc., are gonna have to fix their mess without my help. IOW, I'm staying home and out of trouble. If the stupid bastards that live in those cities and states are going to continue to vote for the same party that got them into this shit in the 1st place, then IMHO they'll get the gov't they deserve. And I don't want one thin dime of my tax dollars going to clean up their mess either.

IMHO, nationally the democratic party are a bunch of crazies who will soon lose their majority in both the House and the Senate next November. Those so-called House moderates who voted for that BBB bill a few days ago will mostly get kicked out of office and they richly deserve it. They shoulda had the balls to say this is wrong for the country and I'm not going to support it. But they didn't do that and so they'll pay the price as they should, the cowards. It remains to be seen what the Senate does, willw Manchin and Sinema eventually vote for it after they make some changes? It's a bullshit bill chock full of programs that will cost at least twice what they tell us and once in effect will be extremely difficult to stop. But that's the democrats for you, spend, spend, spend. And bitch about the Repubs not letting them spend even more.

In NY, there is a case aimed at stopping the government from restricting concealed carry permits.

I hope we win.

Did you know this:

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › 2005/06/28 › politics › justice...

Jun 28, 2005 — WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, ...

Police Have No Duty to Protect You, Federal Court Affirms Yet ...​

https://mises.org › power-market › police-have-no-duty...

The US Supreme Court has made it clear that law enforcement agencies are not required to provide protection to the citizens who are forced to pay the police for ...

Q=anon bullshit , He was 17 and the legal age was 18 , you liars and q=anon make up shit people are a joke. , Is this the Wisconsin state law or not " anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor," The only exception is for hunting. He used a gun that was illegally bought for him, the gun was illegal . It became illegal the day he picked it up under the age of 18. Argue that Q=anon , by the way I don't want your opinion, your opinion is nonsense.
The judge threw out the weapons charge because the length of the barrel was legal for Rittenhouse.
You don't want the opinion? Fine deal with the facts, and they weren't in your favor.
Not sure why you feel the need to call people who don't agree with your opinion Q=anon's.
It just makes your ignorance rise to the surface for all to see. sad

Lie, how did Grosskreutz get a conceled carry then.
Grosskreutz was also carrying his handgun holstered in the small of his back. His conceal-carry permit was expired at the time — which Grosskreutz said in testimony that he was unaware of that night.

In NY, there is a case aimed at stopping the government from restricting concealed carry permits.

I hope we win.

Did you know this:

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2005/06/28 › politics › justice...
Jun 28, 2005 — WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, ...

Police Have No Duty to Protect You, Federal Court Affirms Yet ...

https://mises.org › power-market › police-have-no-duty...
The US Supreme Court has made it clear that law enforcement agencies are not required to provide protection to the citizens who are forced to pay the police for ...

In Texas I can carry a gun without needing permit, concealed or not. I am not much interested in the laws of other states, IMHO that is their business. But I will say that the federal gov't shouldn't have any say at all in that regard.

Yeah, I know about LEs not being legally required to protect me. Hence, I don't go to places where I might need protection, or at least the risk is quite low. I do have my 9mm semi under the front seat of my car though, you just never know when some crazy is going to start shooting. But that shit doesn't happen around where I live.

The judge threw out the weapons charge because the length of the barrel was legal for Rittenhouse.
You don't want the opinion? Fine deal with the facts, and they weren't in your favor.
Not sure why you feel the need to call people who don't agree with your opinion Q=anon's.
It just makes your ignorance rise to the surface for all to see. sad
That in no way changes the law hotrod , he was a 17 year old with a gun he couldn't have ownership of at 17 and he couldn't carry any gun on the street at 17. Go right ahead and argue that, The judge in no way said it was legal ever hot rod and his decision not to try it did not make it legal or say it was legal. I call you Q anon because you are here trying to sell your q-anon bullshit. That should be obvious. You are obviously a q-anoner!

The old worn out “I feared for my life” "They attacked me" defense that only works for white people.

That fake crying jag with no visible tears and a sideways glance at the jury to see how it played was a stall for Shittenhouse to reconsider his story of the first shooting.

But Shittenhouse is just the tip of the spear of an organized system of white supremacy that includes the local police and the FBI.

Shittenhouse was allowed to pass through by the police (despite being underage to carry a gun) because he was acting as a police approved vigilante enforcer of white supremacy. Everyone knew he'd get off because or get a mistrial because at least one white juror will buy into the self defense claims.

Shittenhouse is already on a white-sheet covered pedestal. Look at how much was raised for his bail and defense right after he was arrested? That judge made sure Shittenhouse was going to be acquitted.

Also, his mother should have been charged for aiding and abetting because she drove him from Indiana to Kenosha, Wisconsin to commit his murders. She didn’t know he was carrying an assault rifle with him? Really?

Final sum up of their case:

1. Shittenhouse admitted he traveled to a town where he didn’t live as an armed vigilante.
2. Shittenhouse admitted he shot 3 people, killing 2 and wounding 1.
3. Shittenhouse wanted the jury to blame the victims for scaring him.

Also, his mother should have been charged for aiding and abetting

Aiding and abetting self-defense? Sounds serious!!!

she drove him from Indiana to Kenosha, Wisconsin to commit his murders.

He didn't murder anyone.

Shittenhouse admitted he traveled to a town where he didn’t live

His father lived there. He worked there.

Shittenhouse admitted he shot 3 people, killing 2 and wounding 1.

Killed the shit out of them.

Forum List

Back