The Rittenhouse Verdict

Won't waste my time Q-anon, you people make shit up on just about every response. You can't argue it because there is no way to argue it. The last two people pimple boy shot were heroes trying to stop pimple boy from killing more people.
They were not heroes they were trying to do no such thing. They were vile left wing scum trying to attacl someone who opposed their riot

What is a "clear case of self defense"?

Rosenbaum, for example, threw a bag at Rittenhouse.

A bag. Was Rittenhouse in danger from a dude throwing a bag?

But the thing here is on what scale do you describe "self defense"?

If you go to a place where you know there's going to be a fight, are you defending yourself? Or is your confrontation in itself a lack of self defense? Had Rittenhouse not wanted to have been hurt, he could have stayed in his own state.

I think for people who see self defense as justifiable in almost any circumstance, then they'll see self defense here. For those who see self defense as requiring it to be justifiable and a last resort, they won't see it as self defense.
The bag was not the motive for shooting Rosenbaum. Reaching for Rittenhouse's weapon was the motive. That is justifiable.

Do you really need to ask that question? Kyle is the one who killed two people and maimed another when he should have been home. Yes, there was property damage done by others but no killings.

That doesn’t answer the question. Why point out that Rittenhouse in particular had no business being there when nobody had any business being there?

Even in light of Rittenhouse shooting three people and given that no one had any business being there, we can very well say that if Rosenbaum and Huber had stayed at home as they should have, they would still be alive.
In other words, they were shot because none of them had any business being there, not just because Rittenhouse had no business being there.

That doesn’t answer the question. Why point out that Rittenhouse in particular had no business being there when nobody had any business being there?

Even in light of Rittenhouse shooting three people and given that no one had any business being there, we can very well say that if Rosenbaum and Huber had stayed at home as they should have, they would still be alive.
In other words, they were shot because none of them had any business being there, not just because Rittenhouse had no business being there.
Valiant effort, Ghost of a Rider but they're never going to get it. Their personalities, hearts and souls are too deeply invested in their victimhood addiction. They are junkies. They will never give up the need to see themselves as martyrs.

Oh, poor them.

In order to understand Rittenhouse, they would have to be able to fathom personal responsibility, and they simply can't. I think they've evolved out of any need to be adults.

Trying to stop pimple boy from killing other for throwing paper at him is not Assault.

He wasn’t shot for throwing his bag at him, he was shot for trying to take his gun from him.
Nor was even part of the defense of pimple boy. You people look like idiots. It's lies or dumb as fuck comments like yours.

I’m not the one conflating the issue to make it sound like Rittenhouse fired for having a bag thrown at him.

I need to point out here that Rittenhouse was still running from Rosenbaum and so had his back to Rosenbaum when he threw the bag. Meaning, Rittenhouse was probably not even aware that Rosenbaum threw anything at him.

Given this, it’s a lame argument to suggest that Rosenbaum was shot for throwing the bag.

It has to do with someone who went out and killed some people, who went looking for trouble.
Yes. The child rapist and other criminals with whom you identify so strongly were looking for trouble.

To be precise, the child rapist and other two criminals with whom you identify were looking to destroy the livelihoods of completely innocent people.

What a wonderful collection of snowflake logic! You don't want to get hurt? Hide under your bed. Kyle must take responsibility for being there, begging to be bashed in the head with a skateboard. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Kyle just needed to take responsibility for safeguarding his own well-being.

If that logic that works so well, then why aren't all of the leftist mob just hiding under their beds from the dreaded scamdemic? Don't they have the responsibility for protecting themselves?

You morons are so entertaining. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, that's conversation over, isn't it?

Why are you asking why Rittenhouse went where he knew there’d be violence but not asking why the rioters committed the violence?

Unless you’re going to ask why other people came from out of town and out of state to Kenosha (some to commit violence) then the question as to why Rittenhouse did is moot.

Sorry, but you can’t have it both ways. If coming from out of town is a point worth pursuing then you have to ask the question of everyone who did, not just Rittenhouse.

You do know that Grosskreutz was armed, yes? For that matter, so was the dipshit who fired his gun in the air when Rosenbaum was chasing Rittenhouse.
So, why are you not criticizing Grosskreutz and the other guy for bringing firearms to a volatile situation?

If so then they ALL should have stayed away.

Then why does Rittenhouse, more than the others, warrant your contempt?

Um, Grosskreutz was armed - meaning that both of them were armed. Beyond that, Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse and attempted to take his gun from him.

Now, I don’t know about you but, if I am armed and someone is chasing me and I’m trying to get away but the guy catches up to me and tries to take my gun, I’m fucking shooting and his ass is going down.

Rosenbaum is dead today precisely because of his own reckless actions.

You’re equating a guy who was actively and demonstrably chased and assaulted to a guy who shot a burgler as he was leaving?

Yes, Rittenhouse went to a place where he could be sure there'd be violence. And he killed people. That's not self defense.

Yes, other people were armed too, and yes others were stupid as well. I'm not saying Rosenbaum was being sensible, but did he deserve to die?

Yes, Rittenhouse went to a place where he could be sure there'd be violence. And he killed people. That's not self defense.

Yes, other people were armed too, and yes others were stupid as well. I'm not saying Rosenbaum was being sensible, but did he deserve to die?
It IS still self defense if gthey attacked him regardless of his motives for being there.

Americans who consume exclusively corporate media news must be scratching their head and balls, wondering how on earth could this white supremacist terrorist insurrectionist be found not guilty.

Maybe.

While other people are wondering why the US is such a messed up place, why there's no democracy, why there's so much corruption. That people then go out and protest all of this is not a surprise. That it turns into violence is not a surprise.

But then those other people probably don't number very high.

Maybe.

While other people are wondering why the US is such a messed up place, why there's no democracy, why there's so much corruption. That people then go out and protest all of this is not a surprise. That it turns into violence is not a surprise.

But then those other people probably don't number very high.
we dont want democracy here and why we are a constitutional republic,,

funny how all the people doing the violence are the ones that want a democracy,,

He was defending his property against a lowlife burglar. If you don’t want to get shot, I guess you shouldn’t break in and rob peoples houses.

But that's the point I'm making.

Different people have a different view of what "self defense" is.

In the UK self defense has to have reasonable force, it has to be actual self defense.

Shooting someone running away isn't "self defense" for a lot of people. Just those who want to justify killing people.

Forum List

Back