The Rittenhouse Verdict

Actually in reality the far right has murdered more people than the far left ever will in this country. The far right nuts out number the far left nuts by 20 to 1 at least they're organized now under trump and post the greatest risk to our country of any threat.

Absolutely.....like all the right wing gang killings here in Chicago. DURR

Absolutely.....like all the right wing gang killings here in Chicago. DURR
You're saying gang violence is from the left. Follow the money, you'll discover these people are all about drugs they don't care about human life they are neither right nor left they're in it because of greed is a demand for illegal drugs and they want to be paid for it big time.

well rosenbuam threatened to kill kyle twice before he attacked him,,

Here is a post that gives a bit of insight into where this thing is coming from:

To give you some background, this post involves the widespread violent gang rape of British children aged 11-17 in the city of Rotherham. As you can see, the thing claims that these children were not actually raped, but were only engaging in consensual sex, and it claims that the girls were just being "tapped" -- a very crude and misogynistic term that devalues females as mere objects to be used by men.

It would be remiss of me were I to fail to point out that Rosembaum is a proven child rapist.

ALL of them should have been at home. Only one pulled the trigger on a gun. Only one killed two people and maimed a third. THAT’S the difference. Regardless of what extenuating circumstances exist, only Kyle USED his gun that night.
Good thing too.

You're saying gang violence is from the left. Follow the money, you'll discover these people are all about drugs they don't care about human life they are neither right nor left they're in it because of greed is a demand for illegal drugs and they want to be paid for it big time.

You're saying gang violence is from the left.

It's not conservatives running around shooting up Chicago.

these people are all about drugs they don't care about human life

I know, leftists are the worst!!!

And tried to take his gun from him.
He wasn’t shot for throwing his bag at him, he was shot for trying to take his gun from him.

I’m not the one conflating the issue to make it sound like Rittenhouse fired for having a bag thrown at him.

I need to point out here that Rittenhouse was still running from Rosenbaum and so had his back to Rosenbaum when he threw the bag. Meaning, Rittenhouse was probably not even aware that Rosenbaum threw anything at him.

Given this, it’s a lame argument to suggest that Rosenbaum was shot for throwing the bag.
Q-anon bullshit, You don't have a clue whether pimple boy knew something was thrown at him. Show me where Rosenbaum tried to take the gun away q=anon. What a pile of shit from everyone of you.
One more time. If after killing the first guy if the man with the gun would have just killed pimple boy then he wouldn't had been shot and the second guy wouldn't have been killed. That would make me a lot happier , I would rather see pimple boy dead then the two others that tried to stop him. Hell then the court hearing would have come up with the same not guilty for murder of Pimple boy. That's then justice.

He wasn’t shot for throwing his bag at him, he was shot for trying to take his gun from him.

I’m not the one conflating the issue to make it sound like Rittenhouse fired for having a bag thrown at him.

I need to point out here that Rittenhouse was still running from Rosenbaum and so had his back to Rosenbaum when he threw the bag. Meaning, Rittenhouse was probably not even aware that Rosenbaum threw anything at him.

Given this, it’s a lame argument to suggest that Rosenbaum was shot for throwing the bag.
Well since he didn't try to take the gun away from pimple boy, then it could have only been the plastic bag being thrown at him.

Q-anon bullshit, You don't have a clue whether pimple boy knew something was thrown at him. Show me where Rosenbaum tried to take the gun away q=anon. What a pile of shit from everyone of you.
One more time. If after killing the first guy if the man with the gun would have just killed pimple boy then he wouldn't had been shot and the second guy wouldn't have been killed. That would make me a lot happier , I would rather see pimple boy dead then the two others that tried to stop him. Hell then the court hearing would have come up with the same not guilty for murder of Pimple boy. That's then justice.
Two witnesses testified he attempted to take the weapon away it is also backed up on the video of the shooting.

All three shooting were justified self defense

AZrailwhale
You changed some important facts, but yes a self defense claim would work. It could certainly work under identical circumstances if his assailants were white. If he were black, we would never have even heard of the shooting, a black shooting other blacks is not newsworthy, it would be buried on page fifteen of the local paper and not even mentioned on the news. Dog bites man isn’t news, man bites dog is

I never wrote that that he was black who shot another blk person. So why are writing that he was a blk person who shot another another blk person ?

View attachment 566649

AZrailwhale
What systemic racism?

To think that this was a multiple-victim-murder trial,

giphy.gif

AZrailwhale
Rittenhouse was white, all three men he shot were white, the only black was dropkick guy and he wasn’t even charged with anything although Rittenhouse was charged for attempting to shoot him.

They have to make examples of white people. "Get in line or we will treat you like the n*ggas"

Elliot Rodger shot a bunch of white girls because he was angry the white females were not sexually on code.

Anders Brevik shot 100 white people in Norway and killed most of em. Why ? He shot and killed them because to him they are not on code.

This is part of white pathology. "If you do not assist us in oppressing these n*ggas...you can be next"

So this case was important to teach the next generation of white supremacists by saying "Look if you go out there and kill black people we will have your back. But you have to be on the code of white supremacy !!! You can't be out here helping negroes !!!"

giphy.gif

Those whites who died were seen as helping black people.

White supremacists want 2 take the George Zimmerman- Trayvon Martin to another level.

They want a system were they can kill any black man, women or child, at any time and say "I fired for my life" and the system will have his back

That why Shittenhouse could walk up to police fully armed and them not be bothered by him one bit because he was deputized by the police to do their dirty work.

And black people were the first people to put his name out because they stalled on releasing his name so could they scrub all his social media

This is the precedent that they want to set but that precedent can go both ways, meaning if they want to kill black people, then we have the right to respond with maxium retaliation too.
Still stuck on race, Paul?
You are a fucking race baiter, now aren't you? :eusa_whistle:

They tried to kill Rittenhouse.
Q -anion lie , no one ever said that in court even. Your just another q-anon bullshitter. You are all the same not one thread of truth just bullshit , distortions and lies. This will be a great cause to write more laws against Guns. The biggest threat to the second is gun bubbas like pimple boy carrying a gun out in public and killing people.

Well, the thing with hypotheticals is they can lead to answers.

If we look at the case from a different view point, perhaps we'll get different answers. And if we get different answers, then we have to ask WHY we get different answers.

The verdict comes in. Why did we get the verdict we got? What part did the jury play in the verdict? Who were the jury?

These are things that concern the verdict. That is the OP you made, the title is the verdict. Talking about the verdict can include things like hypotheses because it presents things in a different way, that allows people to see the verdict in a different way.

But then I guess some people want to keep it simple so it doesn't get uncomfortable.
Hypotheticals can lead to whatever you want it to lead to, Fredo.
Just inject whatever kind of scenario you want to attain your desired outcome.
But, that is with your facts, and not the facts in evidence.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts.

Q -anion lie , no one ever said that in court even. Your just another q-anon bullshitter. You are all the same not one thread of truth just bullshit , distortions and lies. This will be a great cause to write more laws against Guns. The biggest threat to the second is gun bubbas like pimple boy carrying a gun out in public and killing people.
Not Qanon but facts.

Forum List

Back