The Rittenhouse Verdict

Yes after he killed the first person they did try to stop him from killing any more people.
They attacked, he defended himself. Simple as that.

It doesn’t matter that they were trying to stop him from shooting others, Rittenhouse had no way of knowing this. All he knew was that people were trying to cause him harm so he defended himself.

Situations like this are fluid and confusing and in the heat of the moment, intents and motives are unknown. Everyone involved is fueled by fear, adrenaline, emotion and instinct.

Grosskreutz and Huber did not know that Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse unprovoked and Rittenhouse did not know that they didn’t know this. All he knew was one guy chased and attacked him for no apparent reason so he shot him. Then another group of people are chasing him and assaulting him for no apparent reason.

As much as you and others would like to paint this as a case of a white supremacist evil punk indiscriminately shooting people, it is just not that simple. There were other factors at work here that cannot be attributed to any one person.

Anyone who looked cross eyed at pimple boy anyone around him. , he was there to kill. He was attacked by the second two because he had just shot a guy 4 times twice in the back for no reason other then the first guy threw paper at him. The next two were there to stop pimple boy from shooting someone else for throwing paper at him. You don't have the facts , you are making them up Q-anon.
You are an unqualified idiot who obviously watched ZERO testimony. Your projection of your ugliness to Rittenhouse is telling. Take your fantasies and hit the bricks.

During the pivotal, frenzied moments, Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse down the street as a gunshot rang out nearby. Rosenbaum threw a plastic bag he had received from the hospital in Rittenhouse’s direction, but missed. Rosenbaum tried to grab the teen’s rifle, and Rittenhouse opened fire.

There is somethingmissing there isn't there. "
"Early that evening, Rittenhouse, armed with an AR-15 rifle, and other armed men told reporters they were protecting a car business, and Rittenhouse said he was also there to provide first aid to injured protesters.

He later fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, after he chased Rittenhouse onto a car lot where Rittenhouse's lawyers say he was trapped and Rosenbaum tried to grab the teen's rifle."" Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers say extraditing teen to Wisconsin would be 'turning him over to the mob'

Try this on for size Rosenbaum never touched pimple boy , did he.

That in no way changes the law hotrod , he was a 17 year old with a gun he couldn't have ownership of at 17 and he couldn't carry any gun on the street at 17. Go right ahead and argue that, The judge in no way said it was legal ever hot rod and his decision not to try it did not make it legal or say it was legal. I call you Q anon because you are here trying to sell your q-anon bullshit. That should be obvious. You are obviously a q-anoner!
Again illiterate dope, the gun charges were dismissed because the gun was legal for Rittenhouse. Keep crying

There is somethingmissing there isn't there. "
"Early that evening, Rittenhouse, armed with an AR-15 rifle, and other armed men told reporters they were protecting a car business, and Rittenhouse said he was also there to provide first aid to injured protesters.

He later fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, after he chased Rittenhouse onto a car lot where Rittenhouse's lawyers say he was trapped and Rosenbaum tried to grab the teen's rifle."" Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers say extraditing teen to Wisconsin would be 'turning him over to the mob'

Try this on for size Rosenbaum never touched pimple boy , did he.
Reaching for ones gun is justification for lethal force in self defense. Under those circumstances one does not have to be touched

Typical response from an internet idiot that just got triggered.

Be careful if you go out now with your AR at a protest somewhere. Some poor scared citizen just might feel the need to defend their community.:ahole-1:
Try that and enjoy your 25 to life for murder one.

The gun charges were dismissed you ignorant asshole. The gun was LEGAL for Rittenhouse to have. Cry harder.

What this judge did and what is right is in this case two different thing.s , Get this straight I knew all along pimple boy was going to be found not guilty . The law states that no 17 year old can carry a gun on the street like pimple boy did in Wisconsin . The law hasn't been changed because this judge dismissed the gun charge you are just another q-ANON RAT PERSON. . He was a 17 year old carrying a gun that he had to be 18 to carry.

What this judge did and what is right is in this case two different thing.s , Get this straight I knew all along pimple boy was going to be found not guilty . The law states that no 17 year old can carry a gun on the street like pimple boy did in Wisconsin . The law hasn't been changed because this judge dismissed the gun charge you are just another q-ANON RAT PERSON. . He was a 17 year old carrying a gun that he had to be 18 to carry.
Obviously, the judge knows more about Wi. law that you. Swing and a miss....again.

If he’s attacked, I’m afraid it is self defense.

You’re trying to judge and condemn him for what you THINK his motives were for going to Kenosha and for your ASSUMPTION that he knew he would encounter violence while ignoring the FACT that he was chased and attacked.

No, he didn’t deserve to die. But did Rittenhouse deserve to be attacked for putting out a fire?

It’s not a question as to who deserved to die, it’s a question of actions and consequences. Rosenbaum chose to chase and attack an armed person for nothing more than putting out a fire.

His response to the extinguishing of the fire was highly irrational and Rittenhouse knew this. His response was instinctive: Fight or flight. He already tried flight but Rosenbaum persisted and cornered him. At this point, Rittenhouse had no choice but to fight.

Well, if someone throws a bag at you, is that justification for shooting someone?

Should we look at reasonable force and if so, what is it?

Did Rittenhouse deserve to be attacked? No. But the issue I have is that if I put myself in danger deliberately, it's not that I DESERVE what I get if it goes wrong, but the consequences are partly my own.

Maybe Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse because he was just playing a game, a childish, stupid game. Is there any evidence Rosenbaum had any intention of hurting people?

Maybe Rittenhouse had no choice to fight, but again, what is reasonable force?

Hypotheticals can lead to whatever you want it to lead to, Fredo.
Just inject whatever kind of scenario you want to attain your desired outcome.
But, that is with your facts, and not the facts in evidence.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts.

Well, I'm quite sure I didn't make any facts up at all.

Hypotheticals can lead to whatever you want it to lead to, Fredo.
Just inject whatever kind of scenario you want to attain your desired outcome.
But, that is with your facts, and not the facts in evidence.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts.
That’s something I’ll never understand. Here (and in a lot of places I’ve been) I’ve seen people screeching “if Rittenhouse were black.......” Well he isn’t. Never will be either. Too much CNN, MSNBC, and listening to race baiters like Joy Reid claiming racism and white supremacy when no blacks were involved in this case.

Reaching for ones gun is justification for lethal force in self defense. Under those circumstances one does not have to be touched
TELL ME WHERE HIS SPECIFIC CLAIM THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO TAKE THE GUN AWAY FROM PIMPLE BOY WAS EXCEPTED AS FACT. IT NEVER WAS . TI DEFINITELY WASN'T NEEDED TO JUDGE HIM ON. IT WAS NOTHING BUT HIS LAWYERS CLAIM AND PIMPLE BOYS CLAIM. THAT IN NO WAY MAKES IT SO ACE. YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY THAT IT MAKES EVERYTHING HE SAID FACT. HENEVER TOUCHED PIMPLE BOY. THAT IS THE ONLY FACT , PIMPLE BOY SAID THAT AND THE VIDEO SHOWS THAT.

Forum List

Back