The Rittenhouse Verdict

What this judge did and what is right is in this case two different thing.s , Get this straight I knew all along pimple boy was going to be found not guilty . The law states that no 17 year old can carry a gun on the street like pimple boy did in Wisconsin . The law hasn't been changed because this judge dismissed the gun charge you are just another q-ANON RAT PERSON. . He was a 17 year old carrying a gun that he had to be 18 to carry.

1637465839517.jpeg

He did kill the child rapist who attacked him......
I WOULD RATHER SEE PIMPLE BOY GETTING KILLED THEN THE THREE THAT GOT SHOT AND THE TWO HE KILLED. Like I said if the young man with a gun had shot pimple boy then he wouldn't have been shot and the second guy wouldn't be killed, only pimple boy would be dead for killing the first guy that threw a plastic bag at him. Then in court he would have been found not guilty and Pimple boy would no longer be a problem for anyone.

I WOULD RATHER SEE PIMPLE BOY GETTING KILLED THEN THE THREE THAT GOT SHOT AND THE TWO HE KILLED. Like I said if the young man with a gun had shot pimple boy then he wouldn't have been shot and the second guy wouldn't be killed, only pimple boy would be dead for killing the first guy that threw a plastic bag at him. Then in court he would have been found not guilty and Pimple boy would no longer be a problem for anyone.
Seriously? This is what your argument has been reduced to?
You better hit your schoolbooks, son.

There is somethingmissing there isn't there. "
"Early that evening, Rittenhouse, armed with an AR-15 rifle, and other armed men told reporters they were protecting a car business, and Rittenhouse said he was also there to provide first aid to injured protesters.

He later fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, after he chased Rittenhouse onto a car lot where Rittenhouse's lawyers say he was trapped and Rosenbaum tried to grab the teen's rifle."" Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers say extraditing teen to Wisconsin would be 'turning him over to the mob'

Try this on for size Rosenbaum never touched pimple boy , did he.

The Washington Posted missed something?

He died frustrated. Shouldn't have tried to grab the gun.

Seriously? This is what your argument has been reduced to?
You better hit your schoolbooks, son.
The three that tried to stop pimple boy from killing people were better men anyday then pimple boy. That's simply a fact you can't change. You like it because who got killed and who got away with it.

The Washington Posted missed something?

He died frustrated. Shouldn't have tried to grab the gun.
Pimple boy said the guy tried to take his gun away but never touched him. What a hoot. and the video shows he never got close enough to him to take the gun away. Tell me that these statements are false. Q anon.

Well, you are an evil twat.

The three that tried to stop pimple boy from killing people were better men anyday then pimple boy. That's simply a fact you can't change. You like it because who got killed and who got away with it.
Only if you forget the actual facts, and create "your facts" that they were altar boys.

They were rioters

Last edited:
He may have been the only one who was chased, but considering there are two dead bodies and a man without an arm , Kyle was definitely not the only one attacked.
Yes, he was. That he defended himself with a firearm does not alter that fact. He was the only one of the four who was not an active aggressor and he was the only one of the four who had to defend himself.

He was not the aggressor in the interaction with Rosenbaum and neither was he the aggressor with Huber or Grosskreutz. In all three cases he was trying to get away from them. The videos clearly show this and they also clearly show that Rittenhouse never fired his weapon unless he was cornered or they had him on the ground or otherwise had already assaulted him.

TELL ME WHERE HIS SPECIFIC CLAIM THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO TAKE THE GUN AWAY FROM PIMPLE BOY WAS EXCEPTED AS FACT. IT NEVER WAS . TI DEFINITELY WASN'T NEEDED TO JUDGE HIM ON. IT WAS NOTHING BUT HIS LAWYERS CLAIM AND PIMPLE BOYS CLAIM. THAT IN NO WAY MAKES IT SO ACE. YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY THAT IT MAKES EVERYTHING HE SAID FACT. HENEVER TOUCHED PIMPLE BOY. THAT IS THE ONLY FACT , PIMPLE BOY SAID THAT AND THE VIDEO SHOWS THAT.
Its in the court transcripts dumbass.

You know notrhing about this and are repeating bullshit. Multiple witnesses saw it and was captured on video.

He did not have to touch him you nitwit he only had to gtry and reach for the gun THAT justifies lethal force.

Pimple boy said the guy tried to take his gun away but never touched him. What a hoot. and the video shows he never got close enough to him to take the gun away. Tell me that these statements are false. Q anon.
If we use "Your Facts" your opinion would be correct. If we use the actual facts, there was gunshot residue on the hand that
was reaching for the rifle.

Forum List

Back