The Rittenhouse Verdict

That's you.
Yes it is. That mentality has kept me from all but a handful of disagreements and conflicts with neighbors and members of the general public for 47+ years.

My wife and I moved into a new home two weeks ago. The next day I left a very short, polite letter in all the mail loin the neighborhood. Kind of a “don’t call me and I won’t call you” notice. I also noted that fencing will be going up around a majority of the property in the spring.

So you are a self centered type, otherwise if you can't see it from your house, well then it doesn't exist eh ??

Some kind of good neighbor you aren't.

Meanwhile your city is being burned down around you, and possibly your friends are being hurt and/or worse are being murdered, but you can't see all that from the safety of your house eh ?

Meanwhile law and order has broken down, and there is total chaos in the streets, but you can't see that from your house eh ??

If everyone thought like you, the mob would eventually get so out of control, that they might had come for you and your family next. An ounce of prevention might stop a pound of pain, but maybe you like seeing the pain as long as it's not in your neighborhood, otherwise just as long as it don't come to your house eh ??
Rittenhauser wasn't even from the same state.

Yes it is. That mentality has kept me from all but a handful of disagreements and conflicts with neighbors and members of the general public for 47+ years.

My wife and I moved into a new home two weeks ago. The next day I left a very short, polite letter in all the mail loin the neighborhood. Kind of a “don’t call me and I won’t call you” notice. I also noted that fencing will be going up around a majority of the property in the spring.
Good for you.

Let's play a quick game. Let's imagine white folks were out politically demonstrating about something, and some of them were tearing shit up.

Then let's imagine a 17 year old black guy from the neighboring state were to come to the scene of the protest worried (rightly or wrongly) about the possibility of property destruction, and carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have

And let's imagine some right-wing white guys were to taunt him and chase him. (putting aside the fact that he'd already have been shot dead by cops or one of those white guys) imagine he then shot several of those protesters

Does anyone really think a self defense claim would have worked in that case ? Do you think the white guys defending Shittenhouse would have rallied to that Black guy's defense, even after it was HE who came with the gun and inserted himself in the situation ?

Last edited:

You are one weird ass guy then.

Hey a new neighbor moved into the neighborhood. Ok........He sent a note to us.

WHAT......ok.......let me read it.

Neighbors..........Fuck all of you and I'm putting up a fence.

lmao:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let's play a quick game. Let's imagine that right-wing white folks were out demonstrating their political anger about something, and some of them were tearing shit up.

And then let's imagine a 17 year old Black guy from the neighboring state were to come to the scene of the protest worried (rightly or wrongly) about the possibility of property destruction, and carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have

And let's imagine some right-wing white guys were to taunt him and chase him. And now, putting aside the fact that he'd already have been shot dead probably, by cops or one of those white guys, imagine he then shot several of those protesters

Does anyone really think a self defense claim would have worked in that case ? Do you think the right wingers defending Rittenhouse would have rallied to that Black guy's defense, even after it was HE who came with the gun and inserted himself in the situation ?
You have to imagine it because we don't do that shit. You got examples of this shit. I doubt it.

Let's play a quick game. Let's imagine that right-wing white folks were out demonstrating their political anger about something, and some of them were tearing shit up.

And then let's imagine a 17 year old Black guy from the neighboring state were to come to the scene of the protest worried (rightly or wrongly) about the possibility of property destruction, and carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have

And let's imagine some right-wing white guys were to taunt him and chase him. And now, putting aside the fact that he'd already have been shot dead probably, by cops or one of those white guys, imagine he then shot several of those protesters

Does anyone really think a self defense claim would have worked in that case ? Do you think the right wingers defending Rittenhouse would have rallied to that Black guy's defense, even after it was HE who came with the gun and inserted himself in the situation ?
Paul, put down the bong. This isn't about race, so let's imagine what the facts actually are.

That’s why we have LEOs. Instead of wasting time and money prosecuting someone who was always likely to be found Not Guilty the DA should have been pushing investigations into what the hell the Kenosha PD and the Wisconsin State Police were doing that evening and why the local government allowed it to reach the point it did.
I’m pretty sure it’s “not over” for that police precinct, particularly the communication with state police and the elected politician who blew it. Governor I think? If they have been paying attention, nobody is happy with their ineffective curfew outcome.

Why? The facts are not politically expedient for you so you want us to all indulge your fantasy? No thanks.

Besides, everyone in this scenario was white. Put your race card away. It's irrelevant.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but, that is all it is.
There is no legal basis to enact what your opinion wants
He wasn't legal age to carry a gun in Wisconsin, that was the first law he broke.
Let's play a quick game. Let's imagine white folks were out demonstrating about something, and some of them were tearing shit up.

And let's imagine some right-wing white guys were to taunt him and chase him. (putting aside the fact that he'd already have been shot dead by cops or one of those white guys) imagine he then shot several of those protesters

Does anyone really think a self defense claim would have worked in that case ? Do you think the white guys defending Shittenhouse would have rallied to that Black guy's defense, even after it was HE who came with the gun and inserted himself in the situation ?
Correct, Justice is supposed to be for all.

Well, no matter how much you flap your gums, you're not going to change the fact that Rittenhouse has been exonerated. You'll just have to get over it.
He can be charged on other points. This judge dismissed the fact that he was underage and for carrying a gun in Wisconsin. I don't think the feds will ignore that, since he's proven he's irresponsible.

Forum List

Back