The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Anybody been there before? I'm planning to go there this spring and since I'm an Ohioan it won't be much of a trip either. :D

I've been there a couple of times. It's OK. I was there when Drew Carey filmed his opening outside. All Star game weekend 1997.

There are interesting things there. I don't know.......the whole idea kind of negates what R&R was supposed to be. Too corporate. If you have never been there, go.

I went.

Yeah, I guess the way it is now it should really be called the Entertainment Hall of Fame since there's currently a lot more music than just rock in there.

Till they put Ted Nugent in there.....they can kiss my a$$.
They put Beastie Boys in there.....but they can't put Uncle Ted in there purely because of his politics.
Yep. Rock and roll has become as political as everything and that means I have no time for it.

If they'd create a conservative version of everything. I'd go. I wouldn't mind seeing actual rock and roll without all the sluts and queers and junkies prancing around.

Been there. Drove up from Chillicothe for the day when I was in town for family concerns. If you've never been, go. Personally, I'll never go back.

No Pat Benatar, but Jay-Z?

No Jethro Tull, but Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five?

No Emerson, Lake and Palmer, but N.W.A.?

The Notorious B.I.G.? Public Enemy? Run DMC? Tupac Shakur?

But not Foreigner, Blue Oyster Cult, Joe Cocker, or Meat Loaf? Not Peter Frampton, Scorpions, Boston, or Jimmy Buffett?

Anybody been there before? I'm planning to go there this spring and since I'm an Ohioan it won't be much of a trip either. :D
Been there recently by a chance trip

What a load of shit. Went to the lowest floor first,it is Kurt Shotgun Kobain inducted yrs ago. Not long after they scraped his face of the walls I might add.

So many not in while so many should not. Some people only had one or 2 monster smashes, but that is about it

Definitely a Pop Music/ Blues HOF

However this is a Bucket Lister because you see so many costumes from the Beatles to James Brown. Tons of original lyrics and note scribble

Norwegian Wood is a cool one

By the time you are half way done you'll see more displays, then it gets boring....lolol

Looks about a 4 hour tour with a nice lunch.

Till they put Ted Nugent in there.....they can kiss my a$$.
They put Beastie Boys in there.....but they can't put Uncle Ted in there purely because of his politics.
Nugent has never released anything of interest.I had to look him up. The Beastie Boys I have heard of. Not to my taste but they made a mark.
Conservatism and Rock are mutually exclusive. There are no decent right wing artists.

Yep. Rock and roll has become as political as everything and that means I have no time for it.

If they'd create a conservative version of everything. I'd go. I wouldn't mind seeing actual rock and roll without all the sluts and queers and junkies prancing around.
It is a definite DO LISTER.........................Hell if you took every libturd out of the HOF, it would be the size of a bungalow

Nugent has never released anything of interest.I had to look him up. The Beastie Boys I have heard of. Not to my taste but they made a mark.
Conservatism and Rock are mutually exclusive. There are no decent right wing artists.
Hey Cuck. This is the American HOF........Take a hike or herd some sheep or whatever you do in that desolate island

There's a ton of them.....but you never hear about them because they have to hide their politics to get any recognition.

Nugent has never released anything of interest.I had to look him up.

Your ignorance of Ted Nugent and his career does not negate the fact that he was one of the top draws in the '70s and early '80s and has had a career that has spanned decades. While one could question his influence on Rock and Roll, you can't question his Rock and Roll bona fides...

It is a definite DO LISTER.........................Hell if you took every libturd out of the HOF, it would be the size of a bungalow

I hate to tell you this, but that's what the majority of Hollywood is made up of unfortunately.

Your ignorance of Ted Nugent and his career does not negate the fact that he was one of the top draws in the '70s and early '80s and has had a career that has spanned decades. While one could question his influence on Rock and Roll, you can't question his Rock and Roll bona fides...
I am just being honest. I couldnt name one track he has sung or played on. Surely you should have done something of note to get into the HOF or it doesnt mean anything ? Pub bands dont get in.

I wouldn't argue that Nugent should be kept out over many that are in but I will argue that there are many not in yet that should be before Nugent.

Forum List

Back