The Rock goes gay in 2005 action movie "Be Cool"

bromance is a good thing, my friends...where is this movie and how can i watch?

Oh, dear. I hate that --- he's so great in Jumanji and other cute films.

Maybe if it's comedy: The Rock is best at comedy, going against his obvious type. We've seen these movies repeatedly. There was one about the California quake, IIRC? It was awful, very serious. I suppose that they figured out after that that Johnson's talent really lay in comedy, despite his looks: he was never going to be Schwarzenegger II. (Who was good at both drama and comedy. But The Rock isn't. )

Faggots gotta fag. The Rock is just another greedy lefty America hater.

bromance is a good thing, my friends...where is this movie and how can i watch?

Where in the hell have you been for the past 17 years? Be Cool came out back in 2005!

That being said, it's a great movie. John Travolta is a shylock who decides to get into the music business while in LA, and becomes the head of a music company that he helps Umma Thurman save. Great movie! The Rock plays a smaller part as a gay body guard/muscle for a sleazy thug type played by Vince Vaughn. It's got a lot of good actors in it and a cameo by Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

So...............what is your assessment of Larry Craig (a Republican) who was arrested for lewd conduct in a men's bathroom? He was caught soliciting sex from an undercover male, but tried to blame it on his having a "wide stance" while sitting on the commode.

• Banned
Where in the hell have you been for the past 17 years? Be Cool came out back in 2005!

That being said, it's a great movie. John Travolta is a shylock who decides to get into the music business while in LA, and becomes the head of a music company that he helps Umma Thurman save. Great movie! The Rock plays a smaller part as a gay body guard/muscle for a sleazy thug type played by Vince Vaughn. It's got a lot of good actors in it and a cameo by Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.
oh my bad...

I'm pretty sure that if you have a streaming service, you can get it somewhere on there, as it's a fairly old movie. Matter of fact, you might even be able to get it for free from YouTube, if they carry older movies on there.

So...............what is your assessment of Larry Craig (a Republican) who was arrested for lewd conduct in a men's bathroom? He was caught soliciting sex from an undercover male, but tried to blame it on his having a "wide stance" while sitting on the commode.
The topic ain't about that commie. Stop deflecting and making of topic posts.

The topic ain't about that commie. Stop deflecting and making of topic posts.

Actually, you said this..........................

So, basically you were insinuating that "faggots" (to use your term) are greedy lefty America haters, so I asked how you felt about Larry Craig (who was a "fag" who had to "fag" as you put it), and was wondering if you thought Republican Larry Craig was also another greedy lefty America hater.

Actually, you said this..........................

So, basically you were insinuating that "faggots" (to use your term) are greedy lefty America haters, so I asked how you felt about Larry Craig (who was a "fag" who had to "fag" as you put it), and was wondering if you thought Republican Larry Craig was also another greedy lefty America hater.
I don't know who larry is commie. Jump off a building.

Forum List

Back