Hooray! Richest 1% Now Paying Lower Tax Rate Than Workers

We've all seen it coming, but the day is suddenly arrived at long last. Our billionaire heroes like Jeff Bezos and Melinda Gates are no doubt giving themselves a huge pat on the back. Well, us working slobs can celebrate this day too. We've earned it. U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

I'm a conservative and this is unsettling news, we aren't taxing the rich enough, meanwhile prices of everything keep increasing, and we are borrowing and spending our way to oblivion, letting in millions of illegals, and guess who gets the shaft? MIDDLE CLASS WORKING PEOPLE, blue and white collar.

Which is why I bucked the trend and supported AOC and her position that you should not give Amazon massive, multi-billion dollar tax breaks for the benefit of them employing a few thousand minimum wage employees in New York. Make Amazon pay for the extra gas to ship products from out of state.

Both sides have spit on capitalism, each have their own talking points pretending they are looking out for the little guy.

Small and medium sized companies should get some breaks, not some of the wealthiest corporations on earth. I am all for lower taxes for EVERYONE. THis would mean getting rid of the fat in government spending, good luck with that.

So no, no other tax structure like ours?
/——/ I had no reasonable expectation that you would read the link past the headline. This is the second part that answers your dumb question:

No two national tax systems are alike​

Taxes come in many forms, including sales tax, income tax, property tax, inheritance and estate taxes, excise tax, and more. Tax rates and regulations also vary greatly from country to country, and even within different parts of the same country. For example, most U.S. states charge some form of income tax, but an individual state's income tax rate may be anywhere from 1% to 13.3%.

I'm a conservative and this is unsettling news, we aren't taxing the rich enough, meanwhile prices of everything keep increasing, and we are borrowing and spending our way to oblivion, letting in millions of illegals, and guess who gets the shaft? MIDDLE CLASS WORKING PEOPLE, blue and white collar.
I'm liberal and conservative.

We've all seen it coming, but the day is suddenly arrived at long last. Our billionaire heroes like Jeff Bezos and Melinda Gates are no doubt giving themselves a huge pat on the back. Well, us working slobs can celebrate this day too. We've earned it. U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

proving once again the wonders of capitalism.

If something is taxable before you sell it, as libs suggest should happen, then it should be deductible as well, no?

Indeed. If you can get taxed on the gains of a stock prior to selling it you should be able to write off any loss prior to selling it.

Seems a stupid way to do things though.

not until such time as you sell it.
I'm saying that would have to change.

Just a question, but do you know how the wealthy folks use unrealized capitol gains to make money and avoid taxes, basically screwing the country over?

Well show me where this was happening fifty years ago…provide us a link…or just shut your mouth
You forgot about little Ronnie Raygun and his tax cuts?

And here I thought he was some kinda RWNJ hero.

Do you smell that? Smells like "Wealth Envy". Oh by the way, who is the President of the United States again?

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN26J2LT/
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Income inequality in the United States narrowed in the first three years of the Trump administration as rising wages and a low unemployment rate fueled gains for lower-income and less educated families, according to U.S. Federal Reserve data released on Monday.
And then like good little Eichmanns, (biting the nose off, just to spite your face), you vote for Mr. Potato Head, thinking (But i use that term loosely) the good ole, China Joe, was going to sock it to those EVIL rich guys. But alas, that didnt come to fruition, because Joe Bribem, is own by the Corporate Left and China, so will do nothing but fuck you all over, while enriching his wealth butt buddies.

Trillions of Tax Dollars given (not earned) to Green New Deal CEO's making them rich on the working class dollars.

Bunch of idiots thinking Marxists/Demofascists would make life easier.

Bidenet.png

Forum List

Back