The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Lol so you whine about sources and then use beck....what a twit.

That's my point... whatever source I give, someone is gonna bitch about it. Hence, i prefer people to find their own... but that intelligence flies gently and far over your little head.

no the point was just you whining about Jones while using beck,Its amusing, if not sad.

I got your "point" awhile ago, It was stupid. Present the evidence upfront instead of stalling and looking like a fool.

It would show how confident you are in your assertions. Not some flake who has to be pushed in order to provide a source, and still attempt to blame other people as being lazy, and how you don't want to think for them.

Newsflash kiddo your not thinking for them, you are providing evidence for people to make their opinion. Im sorry you don't seem to understand such a simple concept.

At least your lesbian twin Political chic will link her shit.

Wish I could rep you again for this. Like 10 in a row!!! Good post. :)

California Girl in Community college:

Lit Teacher: "Uh, Cali? Where is the proof that Hamlet is insane?"

Cali: "OMG! I'm not going spoon-feed you! Think for yourself, dumbass!"

California Girl in Community college:

Lit Teacher: "Uh, Cali? Where is the proof that Hamlet is insane?"

Cali: "OMG! I'm not going spoon-feed you! Think for yourself, dumbass!"

Look at you acting like you can even understand Shakespeare

:asshole:

Look at you! Trying to not say stupid shit! It's adorable, really!

Come here, you!

:razz:
If you understood anything about William Shakespeare you would know He was saying Revenge was its own insanity......But dont let that bother you....Its not like you ever read the damn thing.....

If you understoos anything about William Shakespeare you would know He was saying Revenge was its own insanity......But dont let that bother you....Its not like you ever read the damn thing.....

That made no fucking sense. Are you sober?

tumblr_mars1osRO81qhlbvk_zpsc37d4c3b.png

Takes about 2 minutes to say this.
“Yeah, it’s interesting…the former head of Goldman Sachs, John Whitehead, was also the former head of the New York Federal Reserve. And I met with him, and he said as soon as the Fed stops buying all the debt that we’re issuing—which they’ve been doing, the Fed’s buying like three-quarters of the debt that America issues. He said, once that’s over, he said we’re going to have a failed Treasury auction, interest rates are going to have to go up. We’re living in this borrowed fantasy world, where the government keeps on borrowing money. You know, we borrow this extra trillion a year, we wonder who’s loaning us the trillion? The Chinese aren’t loaning us anymore. The Russians aren’t loaning it to us anymore. So who’s giving us the trillion? And the answer is we’re just making it up. The Federal Reserve is just taking it and saying, “Here, we’re giving it.’ It’s just made up money, and this does not augur well for our economic future.

Took me about 1 minute to find it. What it shows me is that those of you who claim you wanted to know, really was not wanting to know :lol:

“Yeah, it’s interesting…the former head of Goldman Sachs, John Whitehead, was also the former head of the New York Federal Reserve. And I met with him, and he said as soon as the Fed stops buying all the debt that we’re issuing—which they’ve been doing, the Fed’s buying like three-quarters of the debt that America issues. He said, once that’s over, he said we’re going to have a failed Treasury auction, interest rates are going to have to go up. We’re living in this borrowed fantasy world, where the government keeps on borrowing money. You know, we borrow this extra trillion a year, we wonder who’s loaning us the trillion? The Chinese aren’t loaning us anymore. The Russians aren’t loaning it to us anymore. So who’s giving us the trillion? And the answer is we’re just making it up. The Federal Reserve is just taking it and saying, “Here, we’re giving it.’ It’s just made up money, and this does not augur well for our economic future.

Took me about 1 minute to find it. What it shows me is that those of you who claim you wanted to know, really was not wanting to know :lol:

those minutes are not missing and are part of the full transcript and video.

If you understoos anything about William Shakespeare you would know He was saying Revenge was its own insanity......But dont let that bother you....Its not like you ever read the damn thing.....

That made no fucking sense. Are you sober?

tumblr_mars1osRO81qhlbvk_zpsc37d4c3b.png

Again you prove me right........

Oh. You edited "reve" to say revenge. Still, that post is chock-ful of typos, and that interpretation is very much open to debate.

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.

Yeah I heard it a while back. I don't put much faith in it though.

So, you're saying that - even though he didn't know he was being taped - and did not know the comments would become public... he was bullshitting? Is that your actual opinion? Because, if it is, it's laughable.

Cali, he was speaking to an audience he wanted money from? Yes?

You know I can not help but recall how the left responded to secret videotaping of acorn by James O keefe and the person who secretly taped Obama when he gave us his they cling to their guns and religion comment they were not nearly as receptive and supportive of secret recordings and selective editing then as you are now.

http://www.glennbeck.com/publish/uploads/2012/09/ROMNEY-SECRET-TAPE-FED.mp3

Shoot the source, but that's the same that I got... just not from Beck.... but the content is the point.

Lol so you whine about sources and then use beck....what a twit.

That's my point... whatever source I give, someone is gonna bitch about it. Hence, i prefer people to find their own... but that intelligence flies gently and far over your little head.
Oh... No wonder I didn't catch it the first time. Uhh... There is a video... that's what I would like to see. It's obviously out there.

I'll end up listening to it... But drawing conclusions from it would be... eh...

I think you should research it for yourself. Find the unedited tape and hear what he said about the Fed, Russia and China. Interesting stuff... and definitely not something that the ObamaNation want Americans to know.

You fucking started the thread, you daft twit. Put up or shut up.

This is not your board... you don't get to 'shut' anyone 'up'. Just pointing out facts.

Secondly, I don't believe in spoon feeding people - I think people should find their own sources and pay attention to facts... people should care enough to find out for themselves and not expect other people to provide them with information. Lazy ass.

Nothing is a fact without evidence. If you have evidence he said such and so, such as a link to him, SAYING so and such, then it is a fact, if not...not so much, and pure speculation.

Everything around a pigs ass is pork. That's a fact.

those minutes are not missing and are part of the full transcript and video.

Plus, the analysis is bullshit. Interest rates did not spike in the interim between QE2 and QE3. They dropped to record lows.

Forum List

Back