The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Most libertarians here only care that Paul lost so your op will fall on def ears

They also aren't fond of the neo-con foreign policy as well as the civil liberties issues.

Why do you assume it is new conservatives making the policy decisions????? Or do you really mean Republican when saying neo con???? I personally find your ignorance about what neo means quite sad.

Most libertarians here only care that Paul lost so your op will fall on def ears

They also aren't fond of the neo-con foreign policy as well as the civil liberties issues.

Why do you assume it is new conservatives making the policy decisions????? Or do you really mean Republican when saying neo con???? I personally find your ignorance about what neo means quite sad.
Woah. Who even gives a shit about what neo-cons are? Really. Has that been relevant in the past four years?

In fairness you seem to have a problem with Libertarian.

Not really....Just Paulbots....I disagree with libertarians on many things...Mostly cause I live in reality and know Utopia doesn't exist.

Not really....Just Paulbots....I disagree with libertarians on many things...Mostly cause I live in reality and know Utopia doesn't exist.
*laughs* Point made.

You're just mad we won't vote based on how you want us to vote.

LOL I dont care how you vote I just make sure the truth is known that you are really voting for Obama known....It is up to you whether you want Obama for another term.

LOL I dont care how you vote I just make sure the truth is known that you are really voting for Obama known....It is up to you whether you want Obama for another term.

There you have it. "Vote the way I want you to or your vote is meaningless and awful!"

There you have it. "Vote the way I want you to or your vote is meaningless and awful!"

It does make sense, though.

That said, do you think Obama is that much worse than Romney? Neither one seems to go along with your worldview that much.

Do you think you are not voting for Obama when you dont vote or write in the old nuts name? LOL Reality must be hard for you.

Do you think you are not voting for Obama when you dont vote or write in the old nuts name? LOL Reality must be hard for you.

Why not vote for Gary Johnson? Some libertarians might prefer to do that and not write in Ron Paul.

It does make sense, though.

That said, do you think Obama is that much worse than Romney? Neither one seems to go along with your worldview that much.

Do I think Obama is worse than Romney? No. Do I think Romney is worse than Obama? No. I think that it's ridiculous that both sides are trying to turn this election into some great ideological battle as if it means anything, when in reality regardless of who wins in November nothing is going to change fundamentally. The foreign policy will remain the same, the Federal Reserve will still be untouched, the debt isn't going down, the spending isn't going down, and we're not going to see a free market solution to health care.

Yes... I believe that.

Do you really think I'm not voting for Romney when I don't vote? LOL Following your logic, or lack thereof, to its conclusion means I'm either voting for both Romney and Obama or neither. Since I'm not voting at all, the answer there is obvious. But, logically, you can't say by not voting I'm voting for one or the other.

What people like Thanny might not understand is that libertarians don't see violations of their worldview as specific to Obama. It's a binary world for partisans.

Forum List

Back