🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Russia Hoax--Clinton Schema to Clear Hillary and Frame Donald Trump?

Do you think Gregg Jarrett's Book Is True?

• Yes

• No

• No Opinion

• Do Not Care for title

• Like Title and plan to read the book

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Recently released documents show Hillary was guilty as hell and the Obama administration covered it up and that Comey lied to Congress about Abedin's laptop - illegal classified e-mails were found!

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Ran across this book at Amazon and wondered if anyone has read this book, and do you think it is true or false?

The author is a highly respected lawyer and legal analyst. Well spoken as well.
That was my understanding, too, Tiny Dancer. I've known all along that President Trump was never guilty of betraying America to any foreign country. Being a business owner myself, I know exactly how important truthfulness and transparency are, that with seven million pages in laws for businesses in the USA, that it's easy to make an error, but that owning up to error and fixing the problem so that it never happens again is well-received by those in charge of the laws. President Trump demonstrates that he does that in his practice of fulfilling the obligations of his office which is why I never ventured away from his obedience to and never breaking any law he knows about. I am glad, even though it took two years to clear him, that he stayed with the program and never gave up. I know there are other people here who also feel as I do because they just know after years of experience in observing politics that there is a little thread that runs true in politicians dedicated to fulfilling their duties to the American people and going the extra mile to ensure that our veterans are taken care of. Hand over heart, I am proud of America today, and I'm proud of the executive branch in particular for staying the course to see that right is done.

So good to see you back at USMB. Freedombecki forgot her old password long ago, and has come back as beautress, and was gone long because I lost my husband 2 years ago and am just now getting my sea legs back in politics. :) It's all good.

Oh dear. My sympathies on the loss off your husband. Wonderful to see you.

110042073-welcome-back-banner-vector-lettering-vector-hand-drawn-illustration-.jpg
Thanks, tinydancer. God heals those who trust in him, and he's merciful to those of us who take years to heal instead of the moment or so if we had the kind of instant trust that Jesus had, letting all his self-pity go even under the pain of death to forgive the very people stoning and throwing lances at his gut to rid themselves of his influence. I just hope other Americans believe that our founders, with their impeccable trust in God had it right when we choose the Way. :)

Well, it's back to the firing squad that politics tends to be these days with atheists trying to take the tenets of the Constitution that are built on the opinions of men of impeccable faith enough to take on the world's fiercest killing machines in 1776 to declare their independence and with God's dear help, penned a Constitution to protect the body of Christ and people who helped them separate themselves from a society so sinful it ignored their human needs to be represented in the English court. Just because we turned 200 in 1976 and are now 243 years into freedom doesn't mean we can stay free and independent. We now have bigger dogs to fight than the British army, we have people who hate the freedoms that we have and target in particular our means of staying free--guns, our churches, faith, and belief in our Lord, not to mention grace, mercy, and personal peace, all of which have become targets of the atheist opposition who snatched an American party years ago and used it against the founders and their precepts, universities that were built by people of faith but now are breeding grounds for hatred of the people who built them with profits from a beneficial system that let people determine their own destiny. Now the buildings are used to proliferate a kind of Marxist system that ultimately takes a prosperous society and turns it into a system controlled by an oligarchy that says one thing but does another, with the threat of mass killings when free people don'[t cotton to the price the system requires to reward only the kingpins and their fluffers who benefit by proliferating the lies it takes to destroy free people, which has been taken to an art form targeting all the national wealth they can snatch by nefarious means.

Recently released documents show Hillary was guilty as hell and the Obama administration covered it up and that Comey lied to Congress about Abedin's laptop - illegal classified e-mails were found!
We could save millions on Medicare Sildenafil payments if we just sent every old Republican a picture of Hillary's email server.

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Ran across this book at Amazon and wondered if anyone has read this book, and do you think it is true or false?
Though I haven't read it, I've heard Jarrett speak about it a lot......Sounds totally legit.

I don't know how someone could write a serious book on an investigation that is still a black box of secrecy. Just to get it book length would mean it is mostly conjecture and fabrication.
You mean like the hate-Trump books that have been written? I bet you've bought all of them. You have them lined up on a special book rack in your mother's basement.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller was investigating Hitlery and the DNC just as much at the supposed collusion bullshit between Trump and the Russians.

Will be interesting to see just what he uncovered.
I'd be shocked if he was.

Forum List

Back