The Russia Hoax--Clinton Schema to Clear Hillary and Frame Donald Trump?

Do you think Gregg Jarrett's Book Is True?

• Yes

• No

• No Opinion

• Do Not Care for title

• Like Title and plan to read the book

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who here has read the book?

I did. And what was striking was the footnotes. While some of the conclusions could be supposition, what he displayed as fact that happened was footnoted to death. And here is the kicker------------> with his book and Bonginos book that basically draw most of the same conclusions, 90% of the footnotes was taken from Liberal news outlets.

The beginning of the unraveling of this started when The President elect had to flee Trump Tower after Admiral Mike Rogers visited him 10 days or so AFTER he was elected. It was put into a long stall, when AG Sessions recused himself. Finally, after more than 2 years, it is restarting. That is EXACTLY why more facts today are coming out, the Left is trying to stall the installation of the new AG as long as possible, and the Special Counsel is wrapping up.

People have stated over and over----------->why doesn't Trump just release the documents through declassification. Because he has to have the head of the DOJ to support this politically! Sessions was recused from everything Russia, and Rosenstein constantly parroted source and methods. Now with a soon to be installed permanent AG who is NOT recused, we start to see movement on this front, and every American should be interested, regardless of how this ends up.

We will know in the near future who has been lying for 2 years. It is probably the Leftists, but hey, once the proof is displayed, we will know one way or the other.

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Ran across this book at Amazon and wondered if anyone has read this book, and do you think it is true or false?
Right Wing non-science fiction?
Only if your mind is nailed shut, hm? You naughty boy.
Who asked for help from the Russians?
Did you read the book or review the interviews? That could help you with your question, doll. :)

I don't know how someone could write a serious book on an investigation that is still a black box of secrecy. Just to get it book length would mean it is mostly conjecture and fabrication.
I tend to think any “investigation” by our criminal government, isn’t likely to expose the truth.
Because it's being led by one of the world's top criminals?
Yes, but only if Hillary were that leader. Trump is likely a criminal too, but no one exceeds Hillary on criminality.

Plus with Trump, the MSM is kicking his ass very day. With Hillary, they would be licking her ass very day, as they did with Big Ears.
Actually, he is not. Those who have ever owned a business know the importance of being true, honest, and fair in all transactions. Business people don't last if they do not perform in a decent, honest way, and perform honest deals consistently. That brings home the bacon in business and in human relations. Trump fits the honesty parameter in business. And, he expects the same from his staff.
in right wing fantasy; All you You say is always right.

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Ran across this book at Amazon and wondered if anyone has read this book, and do you think it is true or false?
Did you read the book or review the interviews? That could help you with your question, doll. :)
Who had a vested interest in asking for and receiving help from the Russians?

Who here has read the book?

I did. And what was striking was the footnotes. While some of the conclusions could be supposition, what he displayed as fact that happened was footnoted to death. And here is the kicker------------> with his book and Bonginos book that basically draw most of the same conclusions, 90% of the footnotes was taken from Liberal news outlets.

The beginning of the unraveling of this started when The President elect had to flee Trump Tower after Admiral Mike Rogers visited him 10 days or so AFTER he was elected. It was put into a long stall, when AG Sessions recused himself. Finally, after more than 2 years, it is restarting. That is EXACTLY why more facts today are coming out, the Left is trying to stall the installation of the new AG as long as possible, and the Special Counsel is wrapping up.

People have stated over and over----------->why doesn't Trump just release the documents through declassification. Because he has to have the head of the DOJ to support this politically! Sessions was recused from everything Russia, and Rosenstein constantly parroted source and methods. Now with a soon to be installed permanent AG who is NOT recused, we start to see movement on this front, and every American should be interested, regardless of how this ends up.

Cool. So far, one person has read the book on the thread.

I’ve never heard of it and likely won’t be reading it. Good to know theres at least one informed commentator.

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Dude, the CLINTONS, lol...…...to the tune of 25 to 63 million reasons. Read the Solomon piece why don't you! It is the crux of Republicans spin on the collusion. It will if nothing else; inform you, and in the process, may learn something.

Remember...……...to debate an issue, you must be aware of BOTH sides of the argument. The John Solomon piece is free, not a book, and will lay out for you exactly what the other side thinks and why!

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Here, just in case you can't find it! John Solomon: "The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats" | WVSports.com

I don't know how someone could write a serious book on an investigation that is still a black box of secrecy. Just to get it book length would mean it is mostly conjecture and fabrication.
I tend to think any “investigation” by our criminal government, isn’t likely to expose the truth.
Because it's being led by one of the world's top criminals?
Yes, but only if Hillary were that leader. Trump is likely a criminal too, but no one exceeds Hillary on criminality.

Plus with Trump, the MSM is kicking his ass very day. With Hillary, they would be licking her ass very day, as they did with Big Ears.
Actually, he is not. Those who have ever owned a business know the importance of being true, honest, and fair in all transactions. Business people don't last if they do not perform in a decent, honest way, and perform honest deals consistently. That brings home the bacon in business and in human relations. Trump fits the honesty parameter in business. And, he expects the same from his staff.
I doubt there is a billionaire alive today who hasn’t committed crimes. It is their nature.

Plus, when the average American commits three crimes a day every day, unknowingly, it is easy to assume Trump has too.

Then add to the mix our corrupt justice system, that operates on the old Soviet system of “show me the man and I will show you the crime,” and we are all guilty.

Here, just in case you can't find it! John Solomon: "The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats" | WVSports.com
Can you elaborate on this:

Simpson, Steele and Perkins Coie all walked Trump-Russia related allegations into the FBI the summer before the election, prompting agents who openly disliked Trump to launch a counterintelligence probe of the GOP nominee shortly before Election Day.

From my understanding, Your guys showed up as a national security concern and not being Patriotic enough in their Acts. Why any recusal from Your guy's own AG?

Why are all your posts funny?

Simpson, Steele and Perkins Coie all walked Trump-Russia related allegations into the FBI the summer before the election, prompting agents who openly disliked Trump to launch a counterintelligence probe of the GOP nominee shortly before Election Day.

From my understanding, Your guys showed up as a national security concern and not being Patriotic enough in their Acts. Why any recusal from Your guy's own AG?

1. Because a counter intelligence operation has to go through certain channels, and they did not. Why is that so? Because if you or I proclaim that Russia is on the verge of launching a nuke at us and it is not checked out by the powers that be 1st, misinformation could be the start of WWIII. That is EXACTLY why counter intelligence; which is what this was, has to go through certain channels.

2. Because Sessions met with a Russian at a state dinner. I forget if it was at the Senate, or at the Whitehouse in 15 or 16. It was a meet and greet, and the Democrats used that to force recusal, which is still questionable, allowing Rosenstein to be in charge of the investigation.

In case you weren't aware-------------> The original SCOPE MEMO, only covered Russian collusion. It was altered later, and to this day, nobody in the public knows what it says. Without the change in the SCOPE, nobody would be in jail or indicted today.

So what does that tell anyone with 1/2 a brain?

That all the indictments have absolutely NOTHING to do with Russian collusion, or they would have been covered in the original SCOPE!

1. Because a counter intelligence operation has to go through certain channels, and they did not. Why is that so? Because if you or I proclaim that Russia is on the verge of launching a nuke at us and it is not checked out by the powers that be 1st, misinformation could be the start of WWIII. That is EXACTLY why counter intelligence; which is what this was, has to go through certain channels.

How does that happen in any Professional organization?

See my friend, let me make this simple---------->

In America, a crime gets committed, the crime is investigated, the people who did it are discovered, and then they are prosecuted.

In THIS case, people were investigated to see if they committed crimes, if one was discovered they were prosecuted! That is the height of a police state, like it or not.

In America, a crime gets committed, the crime is investigated, the people who did it are discovered, and then they are prosecuted.

In THIS case, people were investigated to see if they committed crimes, if one was discovered they were prosecuted! That is the height of a police state, like it or not.
The right wing insisted on these sorts of Patriot Act devices. Who's fault is it, their right wing guys, got caught in their own right wing devices?

How does that happen in any Professional organization?

Good question, I have no idea.

Let me tell you---------->the Democrats are by far the most savvy politically, of this there is no doubt. Democrats ALWAYS control the political narrative of what the population speaks about. Maybe it has to do with them exerting more control over the MSM and Hollywood, I really do not know.

I do know that Sessions did NOT do the Trump team any favors when he recused himself, nor did he do the Democrats any favors either.

Why?

Because the bad political move by Sessions has allowed this to continue unabated for over 2 years, and if it all comes out as a fabrication, the Democrats are going to look really bad and uninformed, maybe even liars.

If Sessions would have held his ground, most of this would have already been resolved within 6 or 8 months of Trump taking office. Now you have both sides in a hard camp, and the one that comes out with egg on their face is going to get smoked in 2020. Politically, it is very, very, bad for our country, and both sides should have the smarts to admit it!

The right wing insisted on these sorts of Patriot Act devices. Who's fault is it, their right wing guys, got caught in their own right wing devices?

You are correct, but only if it was done LEGALLY while following protocol.

Listen to exactly what your statement is actually saying---------------->if the Conservatives put in safeguards so this could never happen, then if the Left abused it and didn't follow protocol written, it is somehow the fault of the right?

That is illogical, sorry!

Forum List

Back