🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Russian Collusion Delusion Conspiracy is actually a Dirty Democrat banana republic coup attempt

The justice department has the heavy hammer and won't be satisfied till they send a few to jail.
I'm afraid that's where we're headed.
Mean while hillary and her hole in the wall gang will get off scott free and she will travel the country side proclaiming her righteousness.

The Russian Collusion Delusion Conspiracy is actually a Dirty Democrat banana republic coup attempt

BY REPUBLICANS

Mueller is of course a lifelong REPUBLICAN, who enjoyed full confidence of congressional Republicans....until the "nothing-burgers" turned into indictments and guilty pleas with much to come of course.

Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, called Mueller “a great selection” with “impeccable credentials.”

Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said the former FBI chief “has a strong reputation for independence, and comes with the right credentials for this job.”

Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado said Mueller had “an incredible reputation.” “It’s the right decision,”

Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus

And of course how can we forget Newt the shameless tool snowflake:

c9b3a2161ca0f5efd9f7180cb45c0496.jpg

Last edited:

BY REPUBLICANS

Mueller is of course a lifelong REPUBLICAN, who enjoyed full confidence of congressional Republicans....until the "nothing-burgers" turned into indictments and guilty pleas with much to come of course.

Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, called Mueller “a great selection” with “impeccable credentials.”

Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said the former FBI chief “has a strong reputation for independence, and comes with the right credentials for this job.”

Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado said Mueller had “an incredible reputation.” “It’s the right decision,”

Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus

And ofcourse how can we forget Newt the shameless snowflake.

c9b3a2161ca0f5efd9f7180cb45c0496.jpg
[/URL]
and now what do they say?

The investigation is on the up and up, the Trump team is running scared so they have put on a Full court Press to diminish Mueller and the investigation

which has already PROVEN collusion with the Trump campaign and Russians, and all the lies trump has told about himself and his campaign team of not having any meetings or any ties with any Russians is nothing but BIG FAT LIES, from the King of Liars, the master of deceit himself, Donald Trump.

Trump is a perpetual liar, he can NOT be trusted with ANYTHING, our Nation is in grave danger as long as he is in office! :eek:

The investigation is on the up and up, the Trump team is running scared so they have put on a Full court Press to diminish Mueller and the investigation

which has already PROVEN collusion with the Trump campaign and Russians, and all the lies trump has told about himself and his campaign team of not having any meetings or any ties with any Russians is nothing but BIG FAT LIES, from the King of Liars, the master of deceit himself, Donald Trump.

Trump is a perpetual liar, he can NOT be trusted with ANYTHING, our Nation is in grave danger as long as he is in office! :eek:
200w.webp

Obama's corrupted FBI and his incredible abuse of power are a threat to our democracy.

National Review story

The Incredible Tale of a Reckless, Partisan FBI Agent and Our Partisan Bureaucracy
-Firstly, does a supposed bias give sufficient grounds to dismiss the conclusions of law enforcement officers, judges and DA's ? If that was the case, all criminal cases should be dismissed.
- Secondly Mueller removed him from the probe the second he learned about the text. This in itself demolishing the witch hunt theory
- Thirdly the article you cited provides absolutely no basis for the title of your OP.
Conclusion, This OP falls woefully short on substance, sourcing and common sense.

Obama's corrupted FBI and his incredible abuse of power are a threat to our democracy.

National Review story

The Incredible Tale of a Reckless, Partisan FBI Agent and Our Partisan Bureaucracy
-Firstly, does a supposed bias give sufficient grounds to dismiss the conclusions of law enforcement officers, judges and DA's ? If that was the case, all criminal cases should be dismissed.
- Secondly Mueller removed him from the probe the second he learned about the text. This in itself demolishing the witch hunt theory
- Thirdly the article you cited provides absolutely no basis for the title of your OP.
Conclusion, This OP falls woefully short on substance, sourcing and common sense.

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. Just watch as the sheeeez hits the fan on this scandal. It is going to get much worse.

National Review story

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. Just watch as the sheeeez hits the fan on this scandal. It is going to get much worse.
Ignoring what I said doesn't make it go away. I'll answer you when you grow the balls to answer me.

National Review story

Ignoring what I said doesn't make it go away. I'll answer you when you grow the balls to answer me.
how you figure? he stated that the presence of the dossier exploded the entire special counsel and Mueller was a part of that dossier. can't get any more biased than that when one finds out the dossier is fake. amazing.

National Review story

how you figure? he stated that the presence of the dossier exploded the entire special counsel and Mueller was a part of that dossier. can't get any more biased than that when one finds out the dossier is fake. amazing.
I've given 3 distinct point, none of which were answered. As too the Steele dossier, your timeline is nonsensical, the Steele dossier was an item WAAAY before Mueller started his probe. And if you want to establish bias. You not only have to able to establish that the Steele dossier was fake but more importantly that the FISA warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
And the people KNEW the Steele dossier was fake and used it as a cover for the warrant. Can you do ANY of that?

National Review story

I've given 3 distinct point, none of which were answered. As too the Steele dossier, your timeline is nonsensical, the Steele dossier was an item WAAAY before Mueller started his probe. And if you want to establish bias. You not only have to able to establish that the Steele dossier was fake but more importantly that the FISA warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
And the people KNEW the Steele dossier was fake and used it as a cover for the warrant. Can you do ANY of that?
well he didn't need to answer all three. the fact is that if there was no dossier, there'd be no special counsel. Period. So the answer to your three questions therefore is the fake dossier that was part of the Mueller's FBI. Conflict of fking interest, biased. can't make it any clearer to you fella.

well he didn't need to answer all three. the fact is that if there was no dossier, there'd be no special counsel. Period. So the answer to your three questions therefore is the fake dossier that was part of the Mueller's FBI. Conflict of fking interest, biased. can't make it any clearer to you fella.
Lol he answered none of them. You still haven't been able to establish that the dossier was false or the warrant was issued to spy on Trump.

Lol he answered none of them. You still haven't been able to establish that the dossier was false or the warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
I don't have to the congress already stated it. You obviously didn't watch the Director of the FBI Wray get pounded yesterday for it. why would you though, you don't care about our country and the corruption that has been uncovered.

Forum List

Back