The Russian goal was to disrupt our system & create chaos

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
John Lewis is helping Russia attain that goal.

Agree/disagree?

Agree give it a checkmark. Disagree give it a funny.

Last edited:

Agree/disagree?

I don't agree with what Lewis said publicly, but you are trying to oversimplify a serious problem. The Russians have succeeded, but Lewis is no more their agent than you, who bought into their divisiveness campaign, as well.

• Banned

Agree/disagree?

I don't agree with what Lewis said publicly, but you are trying to oversimplify a serious problem. The Russians have succeeded, but Lewis is no more their agent than you, who bought into their divisiveness campaign, as well.
I haven't bought into anything. It's funny that the left claimed that Hillary's emails and untrustworthy numbers were baked into the election and nothing would change that. They claimed that they would accept the election results. All these claims were months before the election of course when they believed the narrative that she was unbeatable. These same democrats now pretend like they never made those claims and suddenly Russia's activities that they weren't too concerned with pre election are a problem.
The only people that "bought" anything are the ones who bought the narrative that she was unbeatable.

Agree/disagree?

lol The Russians succeeded in nothing. No honest intelligent person believes the Wikileaks emails had any effect on the election, however, the Obama administration's fake news stories about them have have clearly clearly created significant cognitive dysfunction in people like you.

Forum List

Back