The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

Indeed. "Low class", as Trump would and probably did say.

One "filter" for Trump is that it is of paramount importance to him that he outclass and outshines everyone at all times. He was embarrassed by them, for seeming so grimy. His unwashed masses.

He sent a very clear message to them that he gives no fucks about them.

He promised to march with them. He did not.

He made them feel as though the most powerful man in the world had their backs. He did not. He pardoned none of them.

He made them feel as though they were invited. He then disinvited them and sent them home. "We love you! Bye! Bye, now! Bye!"

Battered wife syndrome.
And they still support him...the ones that weren't arrested that is

Haha, the cultists always have an excuse at the ready to shield themselves from scary information about the high priest.

You want me to copy it to a PM for ya?
The wash' post gives 3 free articles a month beginning the first of each month...?

Today is Nov 1st, the article is FREE, unless they've read 3 other Washington post articles already....?

And they still support him...the ones that weren't arrested that is
Of course. Trump is a brand, not a person. An avatar. Whatever they want to make of him.

Do you like to read? I have a short book to recommend to you, here.

The wash' post gives 3 free articles a month beginning the first of each month...?

Today is Nov 1st, the article is FREE, unless they've read 3 other Washington post articles already....?

It's 3 a year, not 3 a month. Like many leftist sites that support anti-capitalism, they want to make sure they get their money.

Indeed. "Low class", as Trump would and probably did say.

One "filter" for Trump is that it is of paramount importance to him that he outclass and outshine everyone at all times. He was embarrassed by them, for seeming so grimy. His unwashed masses.

He sent a very clear message to them that he gives no fucks about them.

He promised to march with them. He did not.

He made them feel as though the most powerful man in the world had their backs. He did not. He pardoned none of them.

He made them feel as though they were invited. He then disinvited them and sent them home, the second the alarm clock went off. "We love you! Bye! Bye, now! Bye!"

Battered wife syndrome. Or a regrettable, one-night stand. Not even wife status.
Most of those pawns truly believed he sent them there to do, what they did.... They deserve to know the truth, along with the rest of the American people, and the history books...whether he did or didnt.

Ha! Good point. So that leaves only two possibilities, doesn't it?

1) Our wingnut friends had already read 3 WaPo articles today, and they are embarrassed to admit it.

or

2) They didn't even attempt to click the link, and they just used the imagined paywall as an excuse not to read the article.

Such toddlers. A thread infested with squirming little liars.

Most of those pawns truly believed he sent them there to do, what they did.... They deserve to know the truth, along with the rest of the American people, and the history books...whether he did or didnt.

He didn't. His speech was not private, it was public, and the riot started over a half-hour before he ended his speech.

We won't know what really happened until the Republicans takeover Congress and we have a real investigation. We need to know if FBI agents were undercover trying to encourage the invasion. We need to know that in spite of their warning to Capital police about the potential, why Piglosi did nothing. We need to know why they didn't accept Trump's offer of having the national guard there days earlier and why they refused. We need to know a lot of things.

It's 3 a year, not 3 a month. Like many leftist sites that support anti-capitalism, they want to make sure they get their money.
I don't have a subscription, and get 3 a month free.

I did have a subscription about two years ago for 6 months that came as a perk, with a new kindle fire that the hubby bought me.... But no suscription for at least a year, and I get those three free a month.

Most of those pawns truly believed he sent them there to do, what they did....
Indeed. Just ask them. They say so. Under oath, in court. The gold standard, in the US. No?

And then our country is treated to a daily dose of, "Trump never actually told them to do that."

And Gotti never said, "Kill and dismember and hide the body of _____". But people got his message and understood anyway.

That's the con. That's the con that 10 year olds can puzzle out for fantasy games in the tree fort after reading some fiction or watching TV.

"Talk in code, say this for this, you can't go to jail, then."

Yeah, um, we still put people in jail anyway, when they try to *wink wink say stuff.

I don't have a subscription, and get 3 a month free.

I did have a subscription about two years ago for 6 months that came as a perk, with a new kindle fire that the hubby bought me.... But no suscription for at least a year, and I get those three free a month.

Then I don't know what you're doing that the rest of us are not. They haven't let me read an article on their site most of this year.

Then I don't know what you're doing that the rest of us are not. They haven't let me read an article on their site most of this year.
When the hubby gets up in the morning, I'll have him see if he can get on without a pay wall on his computer or phone.... maybe I'm given access to 3 a month because I have had a previous subscription... I dunno?

Anyway, erase your cookies for the Washington post.... It'll be like you were never there this year...swish, gone! You should have 3 free new articles.... When 3 used up and if in need, do it again....delete your cookies....

The MOB defeated those police officers or he wouldn't have been there...again...he was standing in the Well of the Senate after having driven the Senate OUT

They don't have joint sessions of congress in the senate chambers, it's not big enough.

Forum List

Back