The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

Clearly our Trump supporting friends are not grasping the seriousness of the new information that is starting to come out.

This is the first confirmation that Trump, indeed, sat and watched the riot on TV for over 3 hours without sending aid or imploring the rioters to stop. He effectively did exactly the opposite, in inciting them further with Tweets.

That's a big deal.

This is the first confirmation that Trump, indeed, sat and watched the riot on TV for over 3 hours without sending aid or imploring the rioters to stop. He effectively did exactly the opposite, in inciting them further with Tweets.
GOP Congressmen...Trump's aids...even his daughter IMPLORED Trump to stop the madness and he refused for over 3 hours.

And when he finally did...they stopped.

Clearly our Trump supporting friends are not grasping the seriousness of the new information that is starting to come out.

That's a big deal.

I read months ago that Ivanka was with him most of the time and tried to get him to intervene.

What McCarthy said on Fox News Sunday
Here’s the relevant exchange between McCarthy and Wallace, including screenshots Wallace showed his audience.

Wallace: "During the Trump impeachment in February … a Republican congresswoman said this. I want to put it up on the screen. She said that while the Jan. 6th riot was in full force, you phoned President Trump and asked him to call off his supporters. And according to you, she said, the president responded, ‘Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election then you are.’ Is she right? Is that what President Trump said to you?"

McCarthy
: "What I talked to President Trump about, I was the first person to contact him when the riot was going on. He didn't see it. What he ended the call was saying — telling me, he'll put something out to make sure to stop this. And that's what he did, he put a video out later."

Wallace: "Quite a lot later. And it was a pretty weak video. But I'm asking you specifically, did he say to you, ‘I guess some people are more concerned about the election than you are?’"

McCarthy: "No, listen, my conversations with the president are my conversations with the president. I engaged in the idea of making sure we could stop what was going on inside the Capitol at that moment in time. The president said he would help.

The President said he would help.

But he didn't. Not for HOURS

GOP Congressmen...Trump's aids...even his daughter IMPLORED Trump to stop the madness and he refused for over 3 hours.

And when he finally did...they stopped.

Horeshit. They responded immediately but it was red tape that created the delay of the national guard. You know, those people who Trump offered to be there before 1/6 and they refused? Need links, let me know.

Ivanka Trump repeatedly tried to persuade her father and then-boss to tell his supporters storming the Capitol on January 6 to leave the complex, according to an excerpt of a book by the Washington Post journalists Carol D. Leonnig and Philip Rucker.

Leonnig and Rucker wrote in the excerpt, published by the newspaper on Thursday, that Ivanka, then a senior advisor to President Donald Trump, left her second-floor office in the White House after she saw on TV that a mob had breached the Capitol. She wanted to find him and convince him to speak forcefully against the violence, the excerpt said.

"I'm going down to my dad. This has to stop," she reportedly told her aides.

But she ended up spending "several hours walking back and forth" to the Oval Office trying to convince Trump to order his supporters to stand down, the excerpt said.

Horeshit. They responded immediately but it was red tape that created the delay of the national guard. You know, those people who Trump offered to be there before 1/6 and they refused? Need links, let me know.
Red tape didn't stop Trump from tweeting or from making a public statement

And that "red tape" had been created by Trump and his newly appointed "men" in the weeks prior to Jan 6

Ya know who finally authorized the National Guard?

It was PENCE...not Trump

Ya know who finally authorized the National Guard?

It was PENCE...not Trump
Yep. Pence took over the power of the Presidency, because the orange pile was derelict in his duty. And the people he gave orders to accepted this fact.

Forum List

Back