The San Bernardino Jihadists Had More Pipe Bombs Than Assault Weapons. Why Didn't Obama Address It?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Tonight he addressed assault weapons used by his Jihadist comrades during the massacre last week. He never addressed that they had more pipe bombs than the guns they used. So why didn't he address that pipes are a definite danger like assault weapons? I think Trump was right in his reaction to Obama's address when he tweeted this:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Is that all there is? We need a new President - FAST!

5:16 PM - 6 Dec 2015

Maybe he's afraid that if he suggests banning pipes, people will get confused and think he means...

:D

250779_1364.jpg

Tonight he addressed assault weapons used by his Jihadist comrades during the massacre last week. He never addressed that they had more pipe bombs than the guns they used. So why didn't he address that pipes are a definite danger like assault weapons? I think Trump was right in his reaction to Obama's address when he tweeted this:

Why isn't anyone pointing out the distinction in their motive? They were inspired by ISIS. They didn't receive any orders from ISIS. They weren't actual member.

Gee.. I dunno

Perhaps because he doesn't want to ban indoor plumbing?

Addressing the issue of pipe bombs would be addressing terrorism and that would be a distraction from his agenda to disarm law abiding citizens.

Heard that on the news all weekend.

One has to wonder what their additional targets were. With both those assholes dead we will never know.

Of course the FBI is trying to unravel the info on cells and computers and I'm sure they won't be telling the LSM anything they discover.

You want pipe and black powder control?

Heard this morning Farook may have ties going back to at least 2010

Pipe bombs should be legal, if you buy into conservative 'logic'.

You do know that the framers of the COTUS and the 2AMendement actually intended to make pipe bombs a protected class of firearms.

So yes, they are legal and protected in the COTUS.

It in real small print written in invisable ink. But it is there.

Check with a gun nutter to be sure though.

Pipe bombs should be legal, if you buy into conservative 'logic'.

You do know that the framers of the COTUS and the 2AMendement actually intended to make pipe bombs a protected class of firearms.

So yes, they are legal and protected in the COTUS.

It in real small print written in invisable ink. But it is there.

Check with a gun nutter to be sure though.

Underwear and shoe bombs should be legal with a concealed carry permit, according to the conservative consensus around here.

You don't see any of them disagreeing.

Forum List

Back