I'm A Bit Disappointed In Trump

Well why couldn't they work for him since the government apparently wants him dead too.

Sorry, but gotta disagree with you here. If the Powers-That-Shouldn't-Be wanted Trump dead, he would be dead already, and it would've happened a long time ago. And they wouldn't have to hire some crazy idiot who is a terrible shot.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying there hasn't been some weird, shady stuff going on, with these "assassination" attempts. I'm just saying it's not at all what you and many others here think is going on. In my view. :dunno:

Sorry, but gotta disagree with you here. If the Powers-That-Shouldn't-Be wanted Trump dead, he would be dead already, and it would've happened a long time ago. And they wouldn't have to hire some crazy idiot who is a terrible shot.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying there hasn't been some weird, shady stuff going on, with these "assassination" attempts. I'm just saying it's not at all what you and many others here think is going on. In my view. :dunno:
So you don't think the elite Deep State killers and spies relied on a mentally ill coward and a 20 year old who couldn't hit water, if he fell out of a boat? ;)

So you don't think the elite Deep State killers and spies relied on a mentally ill coward and a 20 year old who couldn't hit water, if he fell out of a boat? ;)

Haha. Well, we are in partial agreement. I agree that that idea is ridiculous. BUT, if I had stated my theory (as of now) on what is going on, you wouldn't have given me a thumbs up. :lol:

And I'm not even going to share it, because it's not something I can prove, and considering how mainstream this site is, it would sound crazy to most of you all.

Forum List

Back