The scandals are falling apart

For all of you libtards who claim that these are not scandals I give you Scarborough on MSNBC.

You lose.....

Scarborough Highlights Gun-Control Risks Following IRS Scandal - YouTube
Joe is blowing more RW smoke again.

If an organization is escaping from taxes, while funneling unnaccounted for money to RW candidates mind you, claiming that they are a book club, then I'd consider the IRS NOT doing their job if they DIDN'T ask them what books they read.

BTW, those RW political groups didn't ready any books, but have been calling themselves "book clubs."

This is just another play for the Republican Party to kneecap the IRS who they've always had a deep seated hatred for anyways.

Only a damn fool can't see this.

For all of you libtards who claim that these are not scandals I give you Scarborough on MSNBC.

You lose.....

If an organization is escaping from taxes, while funneling unnaccounted for money to RW candidates mind you, claiming that they are a book club, then I'd consider the IRS NOT doing their job if they DIDN'T ask them what books they read.

BTW, those RW political groups didn't ready any books, but have been calling themselves "book clubs."

This is just another play for the Republican Party to kneecap the IRS who they've always had a deep seated hatred for anyways.

I'm sure that you are just as upset about moveon.org and their tax exempt status, marc.
I think I've seen plenty of posts from you demanding that the IRS revoke their tax exempt status.
Your a hypocritical fool. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

You lose.....

Actually it's you blowing smoke there Marc. You're trying to blow as much as possible to hide the criminal acts of your admin.

But you're failing. If this was one MSNBC (and surprise surprise...it WAS) you're screwed, you're just to dumb or partisan to admit it.

Washington Post just nailed Lois Lerner with four pinocchios. Man oh man, she's lying her ass off.

Lois Lerner, head of the IRS's exempt organizations office admitted to targeting conservative organizations for special scrutiny, attributing it to a 'very big uptick' between 2010 and 2012 in the number of applications her office received for 501(c)(4) tax-exempt status.

The Post reported that the increase 'was relatively small,' however.

'The real jump did not come until 2011, long after the targeting of conservative groups had been implemented' in May 2010, wrote the Post's fact checker.

Jay Carney catches spears and defends Obama for not knowing about IRS abuses, but said 'senior staff' were notified and never told the president | Mail Online

You lose.....

So the GOP somehow brainwashed the IRS into doing this? LOL Not one of your more intelligent posts, Marc!

You lose.....

I'm sure that you are just as upset about moveon.org and their tax exempt status, marc.
I think I've seen plenty of posts from you demanding that the IRS revoke their tax exempt status.
Your a hypocritical fool. :eusa_whistle:

See?
Now, why you wanna run Marc off with facts like that?

:lol:

This was on MSNBC.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vmXjPSQSkzA]Scarborough Highlights Gun-Control Risks Following IRS Scandal - YouTube[/ame]

You lose.....

So the GOP somehow brainwashed the IRS into doing this? LOL Not one of your more intelligent posts, Marc!
How you calculated that one, only God knows.

Like Harry Reid said, "I don't understand [your] brain."

WoW!!!
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back