The Scheme behind the Obamacare Fraud

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Fraud can be so brazen it takes people’s breath away. But for a prosecutor tasked with proving a swindle — or what federal law describes as a “scheme to defraud” — the crucial thing is not so much the fraud. It is the scheme.

further down...

In 2003, when he was an ambitious Illinois state senator from a hyper-statist district, Obama declared:

I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health-care program. I see no reason why the United States of America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent of its gross national product on health care, cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody. . . . Everybody in, nobody out. A single-payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. That’s what I’d like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately.

That is the Obamacare scheme.

“I don’t think we’re going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately,” he told his hard-Left base at a 2007 SEIU health-care forum. “There’s going to be potentially some transition process. I can envision a decade out or 15 years or 20 years out.”

The Scheme behind the Obamacare Fraud | National Review Online

There you the Boi King in his own words....his game is to eliminate private coverage.....poor Jake and the rest of you.....these losses of coverage are all part of the emperor's game.

• Banned
Justice Department brief the administration no doubt wishes Eric Holder’s minions had edited more furtively:The [Affordable Care Act’s] grandfathering provision’s incremental transition does not undermine the government’s interests in a significant way. Even under the grandfathering provision, it is projected that more group health plans will transition to the requirements under the regulations as time goes on. [Officials of the Department of Health and Human Services] have estimated that a majority of group health plans will have lost their grandfather status by the end of 2013 [emphasis added].

LOL...you poor duped "prgressives".

the next shoe to drop is, "We're the only country that doesn't have control over their guns."
why obama needs new fed judges?
cause they want to undermine the second ammendment

Antares, the crickets are due to the fact that many Ds think single payer can be forced through the house when it is doubtful that it can make it through the senate.

I don't understand you people!

THERE NEVER WERE 46 million people that wanted or needed health insurance as Obama said
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

Why is it so complicated to understand? HE MADE UP THE NUMBER!!! The number that was used to pass ACA by just 7 votes!

He LIED when he counted among the 46 million 10 million that are not citizens! He has later now subtracted them and says 30 million!
HE was either IGNORANT as most people are that 14 million of the supposedly 46 million QUALIFY for Medicaid!
The 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) identified 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured in 2003. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census Bureau, which found:
Nearly one-third were reachable through public programs, such as Medicaid and the SCHIP program for children
1/3 of 44 million is 14 million!!! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

AND why else would Obama bogusly count 18 million people THAT are under 34... most have catastrophic insurance so don't need health insurance for their
occasional health services that they pay out of pocket AS THEY make over $50,000!

But you people DON"T WANT to know the facts!
I mean it is so f...king simple to check my links out!
SEE the truth... THERE NEVER WERE 46 million people that wanted, or were not eligible or were legal citizens... THERE ARE 4 million!

10 million illegals: http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb10-144.html
14 million eligible http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million don't want:http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=18426

Last edited:
I don't understand you people!

THERE NEVER WERE 46 million people that wanted or needed health insurance as Obama said
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

Remembering Stanley Ann Dunham Obama | RealClearPolitics

THANK YOU!
Now would you help me spread the word THERE NEVER WERE 46 million?
In the article you linked to it says:
The notion that the nation faced a "crisis" of "46 million uninsured" was also dishonest.

More than 9 million of those counted among the uninsured were not citizens.

Another 6 million who said they were without insurance actually were signed up with Medicaid, and 4 million more were eligible for Medicaid but had failed to enroll.

The true number of uninsured individuals was closer to 15 million (5 million of whom were young, single adults).
There were many possible solutions for them that didn't require tearing down the entire system.

So IF the true NUMBER was closer to 15 million..(5 million of whom young,single...) WHY are they being forced to buy insurance if the true number is less then 10 million?

Again.. I'm quoting the links I've provided:

10 million illegals: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
14 million eligible http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
18 million don't want:CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
42 million is what that adds up to but not 46 million for sure!

Remembering Stanley Ann Dunham Obama | RealClearPolitics

3163720+_13acb23c760a88a5fd38ae02ba10bdf9.jpg

OP- BS. HE JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT COULD PASS FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS....IN FACT, HE FIGURED THE GOP would vote for THEIR PLAN lol...

(smile) The truth hurts assbite hater dupe....cracka/nigga planned and schemed and these are his words to his people...you lose

franco???

Not ONE repub vote....cracka ass and you own this shit ;)

Justice Department brief the administration no doubt wishes Eric Holder’s minions had edited more furtively:The [Affordable Care Act’s] grandfathering provision’s incremental transition does not undermine the government’s interests in a significant way. Even under the grandfathering provision, it is projected that more group health plans will transition to the requirements under the regulations as time goes on. [Officials of the Department of Health and Human Services] have estimated that a majority of group health plans will have lost their grandfather status by the end of 2013 [emphasis added].

LOL...you poor duped "prgressives".

I have started two threads telling everyone that 100 million Americans will lose their coverage as soon as Obama decides to enforce the employer mandate. Of course, the moronic Obummer-bots deny it...but there it is in black and white. Every independent analysis says half to 2/3 on employer group plans get killed next year.

Welcome to the New World Order. :fu:

Forum List

Back