The Schools Cannot Be Saved....They Must Be Destroyed

I don't have a sister.. Retirement has been great fun so far.
It must be a very sad way to live, doing nothing that can be considered grand or constructive because it doesn't make money. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. Yours sucks.

Does that make you useless, because you're just having fun?

It must be a very sad way to live, doing nothing that can be considered grand or constructive because it doesn't make money. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. Yours sucks.

Does that make you useless, because you're just having fun?
Seems like you've got some repressed issues.

For most of American History, schools (particularly primary schools) were private institutions. When we first began to settle The West, most children were home-schooled. When towns and villages had groups of children, the parents of the town (or sometimes a local benefactor) would get together and pay for a school teacher and a purpose built facility.

As towns and cities grew, the concept of using taxpayer revenue to fund state-sponsored schools became the norm, but not until very late in the 19th Century.

Parents maintained some semblance of control over the state schools for a while with Parent Teacher Associations, but those organizations are largely ineffectual now as textbook publication and curriculums are controlled at a Federal level.

What I am is a constitutional conservative... but I'm going to change that and go with patriot. I'm a person who loves my country and hates those who fight to destroy it. My patriotism is to the Constitution and original intent of its authors.

My apologies. You could never have voted for Trump.

1634479758271.png

Forum List

Back