The Schumer Shutdown Day by Day

for the 14th time this year,,,Schumer looks like George Costanza running out of a bathroom with his pants down yelling,,,"ART VANDALAY!!! ART VANDALAY !!!!"
and trumps new 130,000 dollar girl friend says he has a bad case of shrinkage

for the 14th time this year,,,Schumer looks like George Costanza running out of a bathroom with his pants down yelling,,,"ART VANDALAY!!! ART VANDALAY !!!!"
and trumps new 130,000 dollar girl friend says he has a bad case of shrinkage
Remember that scene when the cable guy was chasing Kramer ....it was like Hillary chasing a naked Huma on a tropical island

I sure have. Have you ever heard of compromise?
Schumer hasn’t
There were compromises worked out The BIG problem is the orange moron listens only to the last person he talks to
Horse shit.
You have a White House full of it
I didn’t know your house was white
Oh Excuse me ,,I didn't mean to hurt your little feelings calling the house your moron occupies as a shit house now. In the future I''ll try to be more careful How's the house of dung sound?

Schumer hasn’t
There were compromises worked out The BIG problem is the orange moron listens only to the last person he talks to
Horse shit.
Oh Excuse me ,,I didn't mean to hurt your little feelings calling the house your moron occupies as a shit house now. In the future I''ll try to be more careful How's the house of dung sound?
I didn’t know you lived in a shithouse. Need a shovel?

Horse shit.
How about calling your house The House of Turd?? Befits you and your choices

Horse shit.
You up to yer neck in turds? I sorry for ya!

You up to yer neck in turds? I sorry for ya!
stop flinging your BS and I won't pee on your tree

Forum List

Back