The Search for Racism

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Are you all sick of it already? Obama with his henchmen Sharpton and Holder are the biggest RACE HUSTLERS ever and look what they are bringing DOWN on your cities and towns you LIVE IN.

SNIP:
It grows more desperate and trivial.

The self-appointed champions of “civil rights” render the term racism increasingly meaningless. Where juries see self-defense, they see homicidal racial animus.

They turn aggressors into victims and demand that society accord the victims the status of heroes, deserving of memorials in public schools, a suggestion that the White House recently touted for Michael Brown.

A desire for power, not justice, is driving their protests. Their willingness to commit injustices during the protests underscores their lack of interest in justice.

They are perfectly willing to harm innocent people for the sake of attaining power. “No justice, no peace” is just a slogan for new injustices. It is a slogan that leads to everything from looting and burning down buildings to disrupting traffic with “die-ins” to throwing police officers in prison for acts of self-defense.

It is not that the Ferguson protesters have a good end but select bad means to achieve it. Their end isn’t even good. It is simply raw power, and if they got it, they would use that power to commit fresh injustices.
This is what makes the “national conversation on race” so hopeless. It has nothing to do with the truth and couldn’t possibly culminate in a better society. The definitions of injustice and racism used in it are bogus. Struggling to find real instances of racism, the organizers of the conversation have to resort to claims of “collective” racism, which ends up meaning defensible polices with which they disagree. By defining racism so loosely, they can find racism pretty much anywhere and hurl accusations of racism with greater and greater confidence.

Under this shapeless definition of racism, liberals can see racism in opposition to Obama’s policies, in questioning of Eric Holder on Capitol Hill, in opposition to affirmative action, in policing of high-crime areas, and so on. If racism is “collective,” meaning all whites are racist whether they realize it or not, then why not twist a police officer’s act of self-defense into an act of sinister racism?

False accusations of racism are exactly what one should expect in a culture that defines racism so imprecisely. Eric Holder has long encouraged the idea that racism is “subtle” and that the worst forms of racism are concealed in conservative policies.

ALL of it here:
The Search for Racism The American Spectator

Racism? Look within the black community to see plenty of it. Daily I read of blacks screaming about killing white people and doing exactly that.

They have nerve to accuse whites of racism. Look in the mirror.

looks like another a racist shitting in their pants tread in reaction to the demographic shift and the eradication of white privilege in America

Politics+0961.jpg

I thought racism in America was something for the history books, but lately it has been getting crazy out there. I blundered into a whole pack of outright racists on a prepper website. Even the moderators are posting hate threads, and it's just a prepper site, not even a skinhead site. Just a forum for guys to chat about stockpiling for the apocalypse. Even the mods are trolls.

Mod Edit - No linking to other forums

Please read USMB Rules and Guidelines here : USMB Rules and Guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought racism in America was something for the history books, but lately it has been getting crazy out there. I blundered into a whole pack of outright racists on a prepper website. Even the moderators are posting hate threads, and it's just a prepper site, not even a skinhead site. Just a forum for guys to chat about stockpiling for the apocalypse. Even the mods are trolls.

Hey ... I am not a mod or anything but this is one of our rules here ...
  • No Linking to, discussing, or promoting other Message Boards Anywhere on the Site.

Not busting your chops either ... Just a heads up.

USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like another a racist shitting in their pants tread in reaction to the demographic shift and the eradication of white privilege in America

Politics+0961.jpg

You, sir, are not treated as second class. You have no class at all.

Forum List

Back