The Second Civil War

In addition to Boss's comment, the other big difference is the "Millennial" generation and apparently a number of post menopausal feminists of the "X" generation are among the most uneducated, ignorant and stupid people America has ever produced. This is a result mainly of the public school system combined with the MSM.

I do have to say, not ALL Millennials are stupid. I would say there are probably 35~40% who are fairly intelligent and not as "radically vocal" as the snowflakes. They may tend to lean more libertarian or moderate but they're not wackadoodle morons. My daughter (25) was the president of the Young America’s Foundation chapter at her college. I think she is actually more conservative than I am.

is that a death threat?
Wow ---- I'll be real interested by what drug induced, syphilitic, insane piece of logic you used to come to THAT conclusion.

Entertain us.
you hillbilly confederates are threatening civil war right? what do you think happens in war? do you think its a tickle fight?
You fascists really are clueless as to what's going on.....
whats going on? ethnic cleansing?
Fascist cleansing.....you best run and hide...
is that a yes? or is that another lame attempt at humor?

you hillbilly confederates are threatening civil war right? what do you think happens in war? do you think its a tickle fight?

Damn... Look out folks! ...Any time you wonder what the left is up to, just listen to what they try to accuse the right of... THAT is what they're up to. If we apply this, the left really IS planning to declare war!

Wow ---- I'll be real interested by what drug induced, syphilitic, insane piece of logic you used to come to THAT conclusion.

Entertain us.
You fascists really are clueless as to what's going on.....
whats going on? ethnic cleansing?
Fascist cleansing.....you best run and hide...
is that a yes? or is that another lame attempt at humor?
Just think, at the end of the day, you will be spotless....:lol:

Damn... Look out folks! ...Any time you wonder what the left is up to, just listen to what they try to accuse the right of... THAT is what they're up to. If we apply this, the left really IS planning to declare war!
that exaclty whats happening dumbass.... the article says there is a war coming then spends the rest of time claiming liberals and leftists need to be stopped and defeated.... stupid nazi christians you guys love putting yourself up on that cross.

that exaclty whats happening dumbass.... the article says there is a war coming then spends the rest of time claiming liberals and leftists need to be stopped and defeated.... stupid nazi christians you guys love putting yourself up on that cross.
Where will you fascist nazi democrats stop is the only question....

We are headed towards a civil war. This time the fight will be between the educated and the uneducated.

The uneducated and uninformed are dragging this nation down. They refuse to accept what science says about our planet and living things.

They stir up hysteria around minority groups like LGBT community , blacks, lantinos and Muslims.

We cannot progress because of them.

It won't be a physical war but it will be an ideological war.

Last edited:
We are headed towards a civil war. This time the fight will be between the educated and the uneducated.

The uneducated and uninformed are dragging this nation down. They refuse to accept what science says about our planet and living things.

They stir up hysteria around minority groups like LGBT community , blacks, lantinos and Muslims.

It won't be a physical war but it will be a ideological war.
You uneducated won't fare well in what is coming.....

The uneducated and uninformed are dragging this nation down. ...

It won't be a physical war but it will be a [sic] ideological war.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back