The Seditionists' Indictment You Can Read For Yourselves

Seditionists, lol!

That is the charge, and it sounds like they have a handle on the conspiracy preparations. Rhodes better not use Trump quality lawyers to plead his case on the courthouse steps, but totally worthless and self-serving in court, or he will be gone a long, long time, as an object lesson to other, would be terrorist, seditionist, conspirators. It certainly would not hurt my feelings. I believe in The Constitution, rule of law, and of course that elections count, even if the person I voted for loses.

I am certain I know more, and respect, the Founding Fathers far more than you do.
I'm not sure what you were trying to say.

I'm not sure you're sure what you were trying to say...
You fucktards
You really are a shameless and virulent bigot aren't you?

No wonder you love the Democrats so much.
want the Constitution overthrown for your orange God.
^ Deranged spewing.

Can you not read/understand my siggie?

Fuck you.
^ More deranged spewing by a deranged Democrat lover.
You lose.
We all lose when Democrats spread their fascist hate and commit endless acts of ACTUAL sedition and treason.
And these seditionists
The Democrats?
are going to prison where they belong.
We can only hope that the Nazi-like Democrats end up this way, but removing them from power ASAP is good enough for me. :)

That is the charge, and it sounds like they have a handle on the conspiracy preparations. Rhodes better not use Trump quality lawyers to plead his case on the courthouse steps, but totally worthless and self-serving in court, or he will be gone a long, long time, as an object lesson to other, would be terrorist, seditionist, conspirators. It certainly would not hurt my feelings. I believe in The Constitution, rule of law, and of course that elections count, even if the person I voted for loses.

It sounds to like they are grasping desperately. I'm looking forward to the investigations as to why these so called white house stormers haven't been given due process in over a year while being held in solitary.

It sounds to like they are grasping desperately. I'm looking forward to the investigations as to why these so called white house stormers haven't been given due process in over a year while being held in solitary.
By the time they get to it, the insurrectionist will be tried, punished, and it will be over. Do you think they should have all participants of the ill-fated terrorist insurrection waited in Guantánamo, just because we have terrorism law that authorizes extrajudicial confinement? I, for one, am glad they got to come before a judge, actually being charged before being confined to keep them from being of further danger to the public, awaiting trial.

Sounds like good ol Elmer bought some sweet hardware which last time I checked is legal in the US. You've gotten your undies bunched again over somebody's tweets.

This is about the midterms, and nothing but the midterms.

If the defendants get railroaded by a corrupt judge then then Nazis will use it to say "see, all Americans are engaged in sedition." If the defendants are allowed a jury trial and we have another Rittenhouse case, the Nazis will use to claim there is no justice.

By the time they get to it, the insurrectionist will be tried, punished, and it will be over. Do you think they should have all participants of the ill-fated terrorist insurrection waited in Guantánamo, just because we have terrorism law that authorizes extrajudicial confinement? I, for one, am glad they got to come before a judge, actually being charged before being confined to keep them from being of further danger to the public, awaiting trial.

No, there will be more investigations and most of these laughable charges will be thrown out. I know I've emailed my representatives to end this circus.

Um...retard?

Rhodes was not arrested until 4 days ago.

Timing is everything. Can't have this resolved too soon or it won't serve it's purpose as political fodder.

"Rhodes bought a AR-15 weapons platform."

What does that mean? Oh, a 100% legal rifle that half the nation owns.

Oh, but he posted messages on a message board - that's sedition.

Seig Heil, Guno.

No, there will be more investigations and most of these laughable charges will be thrown out. I know I've emailed my representatives to end this circus.
Oh, well that ought to do it. I am sure they always do as you wish, otherwise you would have voted them out while your voted counted, which it still does, since you guys failed.

Two days after the 2020 election, Elmer Rhodes told his co-conspirators in a group chat, "“We aren’t getting through this without a civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body, spirit.”

On December 11, he told them, "It will be a bloody and desperate fight. We are going to have a fight. That can’t be avoided.”

On December 22, Rhodes told the Oath Keepers regional leader, “We will have to do a bloody, massively bloody revolution against them. That’s what’s going to have to happen.”

Leading up to January 6, Rhodes made some purchases:

• Two night-vision devices and a weapon sight, costing approximately $7,000 on December 30. Investigators say he shipped them to an individual in Virginia “near Washington D.C.” The package arrived on January 4.
  • $5,000 worth of firearms and related equipment on January 1 and 2 that included a “shotgun, scope, magazines, sights, optics, a bipod, a mount, a case of ammunition, and gun-cleaning supplies.”
  • While en route from Texas to Washington, D.C. on January 3, Rhodes spent approximately $6,000 on “an AR-platform rifle and firearms equipment, including sights, mount, triggers, slings, and additional firearms attachments.” The next day, while still en route, he spent another $4,500 on similar purchases.

One of the other seditionists messaged Rhodes after January 6, “We are excited to learn next steps and would like to know what we should be doing right now.”

Rhodes continued buying weapons after January 6. He spent $17,500 between Jan. 10 and 14 on scopes, magazines, firearm parts, ammunition, and related equipment.

On the day of Biden's inauguration, one of the Oath Keepers messaged another, “After this…if nothing happens…its war…Civil War 2.0.”
Can you summarize in twenty words or less what part of what you posted was illegal?

This is about the midterms, and nothing but the midterms.

If the defendants get railroaded by a corrupt judge then then Nazis will use it to say "see, all Americans are engaged in sedition." If the defendants are allowed a jury trial and we have another Rittenhouse case, the Nazis will use to claim there is no justice.
It is a foregone conclusion that the Democrat controlled DOJ led by fringe Leftist Merrick Garland will INSURE that the Jan 6th protesters will be sent up the river with much Media hoopla. Hell, they've already been in prison for a fucking YEAR with no trial!!

Forum List

Back