The Seditionists' Indictment You Can Read For Yourselves

We will see and yes, they will be voted out if they don't listen.
What if they listen, make the attempt to stop it politically, but just cannot interfere to the level necessary to get the justice department, law enforcement and all the citizens reviewing footage and the dumb ass Instagram and Facebook post of your ragtag insurrectionist force to quit turning up more and more evidence, identifying more and more of your purps? What if the judges and juries keep finding your people guilty, just because they are plainly seen on their own social media inside the Capital and bragging about what they did? They are getting to some of the bigger fish now. Wouldn't you like to know how far up the conspiracies to subvert democracy went, or do you already have a good idea and just do not want it proven for the historical record?

What if they listen, make the attempt to stop it politically, but just cannot interfere to the level necessary to get the justice department, law enforcement and all the citizens reviewing footage and the dumb ass Instagram and Facebook post of your ragtag insurrectionist force to quit turning up more and more evidence, identifying more and more of your purps? What if the judges and juries keep finding your people guilty, just because they are plainly seen on their own social media inside the Capital and bragging about what they did? They are getting to some of the bigger fish now. Wouldn't you like to know how far up the conspiracies to subvert democracy went, or do you already have a good idea and just do not want it proven for the historical record?
You usually make a lot of sense, but I think you are missing the boat on this one. We all know this will be another shit show like the Mueller Investigation, Impeachment 1 and Impeachment 2. The shit show architect Adam Schiff is running the Jan 6th committee. All Democrat involvement will be suppressed and all GOP related involvement will be amplified.

They always say that. Almost always the federal govt has shaky charges that can't withstand scrutiny in court. They never want to go to court.

Exactly.

Usually they threaten family members to force their victims to accept their fate. If these Oath Keepers refuse to "take the deal" and get before a jury, the Riech will lose.

Two days after the 2020 election, Elmer Rhodes told his co-conspirators in a group chat, "“We aren’t getting through this without a civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body, spirit.”

On December 11, he told them, "It will be a bloody and desperate fight. We are going to have a fight. That can’t be avoided.”

On December 22, Rhodes told the Oath Keepers regional leader, “We will have to do a bloody, massively bloody revolution against them. That’s what’s going to have to happen.”

Leading up to January 6, Rhodes made some purchases:

• Two night-vision devices and a weapon sight, costing approximately $7,000 on December 30. Investigators say he shipped them to an individual in Virginia “near Washington D.C.” The package arrived on January 4.
  • $5,000 worth of firearms and related equipment on January 1 and 2 that included a “shotgun, scope, magazines, sights, optics, a bipod, a mount, a case of ammunition, and gun-cleaning supplies.”
  • While en route from Texas to Washington, D.C. on January 3, Rhodes spent approximately $6,000 on “an AR-platform rifle and firearms equipment, including sights, mount, triggers, slings, and additional firearms attachments.” The next day, while still en route, he spent another $4,500 on similar purchases.

One of the other seditionists messaged Rhodes after January 6, “We are excited to learn next steps and would like to know what we should be doing right now.”

Rhodes continued buying weapons after January 6. He spent $17,500 between Jan. 10 and 14 on scopes, magazines, firearm parts, ammunition, and related equipment.

On the day of Biden's inauguration, one of the Oath Keepers messaged another, “After this…if nothing happens…its war…Civil War 2.0.”
Said fighting words, bought ammo.

Wow

Must be 70 million more just like him

You usually make a lot of sense, but I think you are missing the boat on this one. We all know this will be another shit show like the Mueller Investigation, Impeachment 1 and Impeachment 2. The shit show architect Adam Schiff is running the Jan 6th committee. All Democrat involvement will be suppressed and all GOP related involvement will be amplified.
The difference between the Mueller investigation and this is all the video documentation by the perps themselves, and the trumpists do not have anybody in power like AG Barr to mischaracterize what if found out prior to it becoming public. This crap is already in front of juries, and on television. The genie is out of the bottle, and I don't think you can put this one back, as everybody already knows it was real.

All terrorists think they're patriots.

OK, I have a few questions, and I really do not know the answer------------>

Are buying any of these items illegal in the state they were purchased in? Is it illegal to possess them in Washington DC? Did they shoot anyone, or have a conspiracy to shoot someone? Did they breech the capitol? Were they in the vicinity of Epps if they did breech the capitol, because if they were, it would be called entrapment!

All I know for certain is--------->anyone attempting to overthrow our government by violent means, needs to be PROSECUTED, but also deserve their day in court. Any excuse that they believed an election was stolen is NOT acceptable, if that is their defense.

On the other hand, because we live in America, I believe in Habeas Corpus, the right to an attorney, and the right of said attorney to address the media if said attorney so desires in the best interest of his/her client. Free speech thing, you know.

Now, maybe the government has sniffed out a large conspiracy; or maybe the government is pulling another Russia, Russia, Russia. Time will tell! But, if I had to bet all my dollars, I would be betting on the government is trying to get them to plead for a much lesser sentence as they run them out of money so they can make claims in public. Were this not true, they would make this trial front and center before the midterms.

Let us see what avenue the government takes! And remember, if the government can PROVE their case, they just added 6pts to the Leftists come midterm, so prosecution cost, should not be an option!

Two days after the 2020 election, Elmer Rhodes told his co-conspirators in a group chat, "“We aren’t getting through this without a civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body, spirit.”

On December 11, he told them, "It will be a bloody and desperate fight. We are going to have a fight. That can’t be avoided.”

On December 22, Rhodes told the Oath Keepers regional leader, “We will have to do a bloody, massively bloody revolution against them. That’s what’s going to have to happen.”

Leading up to January 6, Rhodes made some purchases:

• Two night-vision devices and a weapon sight, costing approximately $7,000 on December 30. Investigators say he shipped them to an individual in Virginia “near Washington D.C.” The package arrived on January 4.
  • $5,000 worth of firearms and related equipment on January 1 and 2 that included a “shotgun, scope, magazines, sights, optics, a bipod, a mount, a case of ammunition, and gun-cleaning supplies.”
  • While en route from Texas to Washington, D.C. on January 3, Rhodes spent approximately $6,000 on “an AR-platform rifle and firearms equipment, including sights, mount, triggers, slings, and additional firearms attachments.” The next day, while still en route, he spent another $4,500 on similar purchases.

One of the other seditionists messaged Rhodes after January 6, “We are excited to learn next steps and would like to know what we should be doing right now.”

Rhodes continued buying weapons after January 6. He spent $17,500 between Jan. 10 and 14 on scopes, magazines, firearm parts, ammunition, and related equipment.

On the day of Biden's inauguration, one of the Oath Keepers messaged another, “After this…if nothing happens…its war…Civil War 2.0.”

Wow, you found a crazy man. Is this where we pretend all leftists are pedophiles because so many leftists are?

OK, I have a few questions, and I really do not know the answer------------>

Are buying any of these items illegal in the state they were purchased in? Is it illegal to possess them in Washington DC? Did they shoot anyone, or have a conspiracy to shoot someone? Did they breech the capitol? Were they in the vicinity of Epps if they did breech the capitol, because if they were, it would be called entrapment!

All I know for certain is--------->anyone attempting to overthrow our government by violent means, needs to be PROSECUTED, but also deserve their day in court. Any excuse that they believed an election was stolen is NOT acceptable, if that is their defense.

On the other hand, because we live in America, I believe in Habeas Corpus, the right to an attorney, and the right of said attorney to address the media if said attorney so desires in the best interest of his/her client. Free speech thing, you know.

Now, maybe the government has sniffed out a large conspiracy; or maybe the government is pulling another Russia, Russia, Russia. Time will tell! But, if I had to bet all my dollars, I would be betting on the government is trying to get them to plead for a much lesser sentence as they run them out of money so they can make claims in public. Were this not true, they would make this trial front and center before the midterms.

Let us see what avenue the government takes! And remember, if the government can PROVE their case, they just added 6pts to the Leftists come midterm, so prosecution cost, should not be an option!
It's up to the DoJ to present the facts effectively. Sedition is about planning and inciting. We'll see it they have enough to make this stick.

What I do know is that Garland has a reputation for being very meticulous, thorough and careful, and is not one to go public until he's sure.

And what came of it? Nothing. The people in these groups are mindbogglingly stupid, mongoloids with guns who wouldn't know how to fight a war like they want if their life depended on it. They are no threat. Their leaders are cowardly and they are cowards themselves. No one wants to take the first step.
But you're willing to?

It's up to the DoJ to present the facts effectively. Sedition is about planning and inciting. We'll see it they have enough to make this stick.

What I do know is that Garland has a reputation for being very meticulous, thorough and careful, and is not one to go public until he's sure.

And that is fine with me. I am more interested in the DEFENSE going public to put pressure upon the DOJ to bring this case to trial quickly.

If they did it and it falls under the guidelines for which they are charged, then so be it. We can't have this crap in this country, period, end of story.

But, if they are over charging for political reasons, then it is also time it be exposed.

No more games! After the Ukraine it took them how long to attempt to impeach Trump? So now, lets get this on the road here, no gag orders unless self imposed, and stop screwing around. Americans deserve to see what these people did, or did not do, and also how much the GOP was, or was not involved.

I saw a Yale professor last week predicting a civil war. Does that mean he is a seditionist? Only in the rare case where he is registered as a republican.
Was he actively planning to start it and participate in it?

No?

Well then your talking point is kind of stupid, isn't it?

Forum List

Back