The Senate should have a secret vote of impeachment.

I'm NO Trump supporter but I do not support a secret vote. Nothing the Senate does should be secret.
I agree, it should be public, and they express their reasoning for their vote!

I just wish we had senators that had some Profiles in Courage...
Courageous people don't accept thousands of troops in the streets and a walled off capitol building.

Courageous people also graciously accepts losing an election.

Not when the election is fraudulent and thats what this last election was......fraudulent.

Trump was a bad President
The voters overwhelmingly voted him out of office
Rather than accept defeat with class, Trump created a lie that he was cheated. Morons, such as yourself, believed him
Trump was a great president. Anyone who could rattle our corrupt establishment that much was a Godsend to Americans. They fear him big time and it shows more now than it did when he was in office.

Fear? nothing changed under Trump. No one fears a loud mouth.
Really? This impeachment is to stop him from holding office. They are scared and jealous. No one owns Trump they are owned and doing their masters bidding and are desperate.
The Impeachment is to hold Trump accountable for his actions
Are you really that stupid? The outcome was decided long ago.

It will be another 100% Exoneration, Dummy.

I'm NO Trump supporter but I do not support a secret vote. Nothing the Senate does should be secret.

Courageous people don't accept thousands of troops in the streets and a walled off capitol building.

Not when the election is fraudulent and thats what this last election was......fraudulent.

Rather than accept defeat with class, Trump created a lie that he was cheated. Morons, such as yourself, believed him
Trump was a great president. Anyone who could rattle our corrupt establishment that much was a Godsend to Americans. They fear him big time and it shows more now than it did when he was in office.

Really? This impeachment is to stop him from holding office. They are scared and jealous. No one owns Trump they are owned and doing their masters bidding and they are desperate.

It's because they are still pissed he beat Hillary.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
Donald Trump should be convicted unanimously by secret ballot | TheHill
------------------------------------
a regular jury has a secret vote.
If it's a secret ballot Trump goes down..bigly

Really? This impeachment is to stop him from holding office. They are scared and jealous. No one owns Trump they are owned and doing their masters bidding and they are desperate.

It is not there job to be pissed. It is their job to carry out the presidents policies.

The Senate rules regarding the conduct of an impeachment trial, including ballot secrecy, require a simple majority (though a two-thirds majority is required for conviction).
If it's a secret ballot Trump goes down..bigly

It is not there job to be pissed. It is their job to carry out the presidents policies.

Of course they are going to be pissed. Trump supporters aren't now?

The argument is its not a reason to impeach someone.

On the one hand I agree about a secret vote, but on the other hand I would like a public record of how each Senator voted. However, I do believe that a secret vote would increase the likelihood of a conviction.

They always do in fascist societies like the one you're advocating for.

Really? This impeachment is to stop him from holding office. They are scared and jealous. No one owns Trump they are owned and doing their masters bidding and are desperate.
The Impeachment is to hold Trump accountable for his actions
Are you really that stupid? The outcome was decided long ago.

It will be another 100% Exoneration, Dummy.
Are you really that stupid?

How long have you been reading his brain droppings?

You cool with a secret vote on abortion?
Do you leftists ever think beyond how you feel at any giving moment?
Ask your self this question, why is abortion still around? the Supreme Court is filled with conservatives . It should have been overturned years ago.

That wasn't my point.
Its my point. Why is it still around?
Fuck your point--the OP is about secret votes for the impeachment. If you want to talk about abortion go make your own BS thread and quit trying to hijack this one. Fucking morons.

It's not a regular jury nor a court of law, more of a peer review. There is NO presiding judge. But what else would you expect from a sham impeachment trial.

Ask your self this question, why is abortion still around? the Supreme Court is filled with conservatives . It should have been overturned years ago.

That wasn't my point.
Fuck your point--the OP is about secret votes for the impeachment. If you want to talk about abortion go make your own BS thread and quit trying to hijack this one. Fucking morons.
He is the one that brought up abortion. So go fuck your self! Your the only one that would.

That wasn't my point.
He is the one that brought up abortion. So go fuck your self! Your the only one that would.
That would by 'yourself' and 'You're', moron. He made an analogy that fit the thread--you OTOH, hijacked it. BTW, the OP is not about my sex life either. Triggered much.

That wasn't my point.
That would by 'yourself' and 'You're', moron. He made an analogy that fit the thread--you OTOH, hijacked it. BTW, the OP is not about my sex life either. Triggered much.
No give a fuck what you have to say. Especially me go talk to a wall. Ignored

The 44 GOP Senators are gutless wonders who have no balls and no spine.

And you should have been born with a brain....oh well.

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.

And you should have been born with a brain....oh well.

I have a fricken brain but 44 GOP senators have no balls and no spine, I think you call them gutless wonders.
No they don't or this never would have happened. If they did they would have challenged the election that clearly and obviously stolen.

Forum List

Back