The Seven States That The Feds Set For Sacrifice.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
If one gives enough rope to humanity they'll find a way to hang themselves & everyone else including the one that gave them the rope originally!

"It's In Your Nature To Destroy Yourselves".

If one gives enough rope to humanity they'll find a way to hang themselves & everyone else including the one that gave them the rope originally!

i don't think it is a bad strategy, but i think the guy is wrong.

while it would be nice to decoy the russians into destroying the nothingness of texas or the cesspool of mississippi , the targets of mutual nuclear terror are cities.

I`m in favor of a secession redo. Let the former traitor slave states go their own way and they won`t be a global embarrassment anymore. They don`t need us and we don`t need them.

I`m in favor of a secession redo. Let the former traitor slave states go their own way and they won`t be a global embarrassment anymore. They don`t need us and we don`t need them.
the 2 state solution is not going to work very well here.. consider the partition of british east india. as the muslims were slaughtered on their way to pakistan.

i do not relish the thought of fleeing louisiana headed to a gaza style refugee camp in where? pennstlvania? they are as maga as the other states i'd be fleeing through, on foot, with millions of others hunted by maga mobs and guilty of every maga crime (being homeless is now a crime) so canada or mexico?

You democrats, as usual cannot see for looking.

Texas is one of the top 5 states in America that pays the highest amount in federal taxes.

Without Texas there would be no money to make those social security and SSI payments. As bad as that dirty no good demonic devil-worshiping democrat party would love to get rid of Texas they know of the financial handicap it would impose on America. Between California, Texas, Florida, and New York... America will ride or die on those main four states.

It's about the head count and the number of working citizens. More people live in Texas than in New York.

Last edited:

I personally think they would go after our naval bases in the first strike. Taking out those would cripple our ability to project force globally.

You democrats, as usual cannot see for looking.

Texas is one of the top 5 states in America that pays the highest amount in federal taxes.

Without Texas there would be no money to make those social security and SSI payments. As bad as that dirty no good demonic devil-worshiping democrat party would love to get rid of Texas they know of the financial handicap it would impose on America. Between California, Texas, Florida, and New York... America will ride or die on those main four states.

It's about the head count and the number of working citizens. More people live in Texas than in New York.
Nobody outside of Texas really likes Texas.....Of a list of red states it would be the last one I'd move to.

It's interesting to consider the possibility of nuclear war again but where have you been for the last four years while a doddering old fool had his trembling thumb on the nuclear button while his administration let a little army of terrorists into the Country to commit God only knows what atrocities?

Forum List

Back