The ship is sinking !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
higher energy prices,higher food prices,higher taxes offset by out of control spending,millions quitting the work force,millions more on the dole !! we are broke !! and the libbs aren't satisfied with the business busting regulations they have already implemented !!they want more !!

higher energy prices,higher food prices,higher taxes offset by out of control spending,millions quitting the work force,millions more on the dole !! we are broke !! and the libbs aren't satisfied with the business busting regulations they have already implemented !!they want more !!

STFU Beck and get back to milking the stupid to buy your books and food insurance.

listen to them !! they don't even deny what they are trying to do !! instead they hurl childish insults !! :evil:

its the evil patriotic conservatives that cling to their guns and religion that will have to do the bailing to keep us afloat !!

STFU Beck and get back to milking the stupid to buy your books and food insurance.

Wow quality comeback, I should have expected it from a total dumbfuck. Everything is going up and you want a tax increase......Wow you are dumber than the average north korean

I'm just going to take advantage of the thing. There's no convincing people-- so who gives a shit.

If they wish to do this...Well, I'm going to be a greedy fuck. I'm tired of fighting...Why not join it?

Seems to be the thing to do.

Progressives still have bloated heads over Obama's re-election despite his obvious dismal performance playing an American President. They refuse to live in honest reality.

Americans have a way of coming together in times of desperation, threat and need, have faith and continue the good fight Yidmar..:thup:

Correction:

The working class is broke, even after they work their asses off.
The higher class still get paychecks bigger than the lottery jackpot.

I like how you call these regulations "business busting" when they are posting record profits year after year after year. If people had money to spend, then businesses would flourish even more (Even small businesses).

Forum List

Back