The shooter in Aurora mass shooting was a Black Male, likely a democrat, so shooting will disappear.

gary%20martin%20aurora_1550281442971.jpg_6776761_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

What a complete wrecked race.
18123146_G.jpg

Yeah. We're all damned, buddy.
Troopers make Maine arrest in 25-year-old Fairbanks murder
Crime comes in all ways. Hiding crimes by color is abhorant. Those who live near it get out if they can. You can't hide that. Unfortunately their views after seeing some peace and freedom for a couple of decades is turning back to the same thinking that tanked the cities to the burbs they moved to. They will move out further thus destroying the cities central cores this time.
It's retarded to think the media is ignoring this because the shooter is black.
That is just plain silly garbage. I get so sick of people that stupid or racist or whatever they are. Both, I guess.
It was even more retarded to not put him in prison for stabbing a woman.
He did two years. You want to feed and clothe the guy for life? Be my guest. I don't think two years was enough, either, but you gotta let them out sometime.
Why do you demented liberals always want to let violent criminals go free? Oh yeah, so you can cry for more gun control. But hey, I thought it was against the law for felons to have guns. Liberals=crime party

Crime comes in all ways. Hiding crimes by color is abhorant. Those who live near it get out if they can. You can't hide that. Unfortunately their views after seeing some peace and freedom for a couple of decades is turning back to the same thinking that tanked the cities to the burbs they moved to. They will move out further thus destroying the cities central cores this time.
That is just plain silly garbage. I get so sick of people that stupid or racist or whatever they are. Both, I guess.
He did two years. You want to feed and clothe the guy for life? Be my guest. I don't think two years was enough, either, but you gotta let them out sometime.
Why do you demented liberals always want to let violent criminals go free? Oh yeah, so you can cry for more gun control. But hey, I thought it was against the law for felons to have guns. Liberals=crime party
Are you saying never let them out?

Boom! Sha-lock-lock boom!

The story goes bye-bye this AM.
It is still the #1 story on CNN and FOX but it's moved down to three or four or five on the majors.
It's more a workplace violence story; somehow people getting shot at work by a pissed off dude doesn't have the reverberations of a concert shooting. Maybe we can all too readily relate.

My respects to those who lost their lives in Aurora. All you did was go to work.

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....
You wish. Flood the streets with guns and this type of thing becomes a regular occurrence. If this shooting drops out of the news it's because mass gun slaughters barely count as news in this country anymore.

Why is it so? Because hipster dumbfucksays.

Look at the retards using these dead bodies to make silly partisan political points. Ghoulish creatures.

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

Because next week, there will be another tragedy, and you will be back here telling us that's no big deal.

Thankfully, we finally have a governor who isn't on the NRA payroll... so there's that.

2AGuy just stepping over dead bodies once again.

"I WIN!!! I WIN!!!"
Liberals create the bodies.
Conservatives are responsible for our "guns for all" policy. Go have a seat in the corner along side 2agun pussy and when we need another stupid comment we`ll know where to find you.
No, the founding fathers and the bill of rights are what grants us freedom to keep and bear arms. Scum like you are what allow criminals to get out of jail and murder defenseless people. Makes you feel good huh butcher? This pos you worship was arrested for a violent assault where he stabbed a woman, yet the crime party and it's "laws" let him go.
Would these guys had been in jail in the first place if you and yours hadn`t armed them? I don`t know why all of those southern conservative judges are letting people out of jail.

It is still the #1 story on CNN and FOX but it's moved down to three or four or five on the majors.
It's more a workplace violence story; somehow people getting shot at work by a pissed off dude doesn't have the reverberations of a concert shooting. Maybe we can all too readily relate.

My respects to those who lost their lives in Aurora. All you did was go to work.

Yeah, especially if a black Obama voter does the shooting. A more accurate way to put it it, the event don’t tell the story they need so it’s just not news. Why is the issue guns and not why the dude was unable to handle getting fired to the point he would try and kill everyone he works with?

Are you saying never let them out?

When you stop and think about what this guy did I wouldnt be opposed to a 50 year sentence.
You're obviously a danger to society if you're knifing females.

Local ABC t.v. news just stated he served 2 years in prison for stabbing a woman in 1994...here is the Sun Times story....

And still able to get a gun. Because founding fathers, second amendment, I needs me a gun to fight the government.

Because next week, there will be another tragedy, and you will be back here telling us that's no big deal.

Thankfully, we finally have a governor who isn't on the NRA payroll... so there's that.

Says Mr. medical waste. You sit there while in your town black people shoot each other up every day. You offer nothing but an opinion. And it’s always wrong.

Look at the retards using these dead bodies to make silly partisan political points. Ghoulish creatures.

Yes they are. Especially goulash and just weird is how the day of the shooting, just hours before it happened if I remember right, she used the students at the Florida school shooting to bash the president declaring a national emergency.

Yeah, especially if a black Obama voter does the shooting. A more accurate way to put it it, the event don’t tell the story they need so it’s just not news. Why is the issue guns and not why the dude was unable to handle getting fired to the point he would try and kill everyone he works with?
If he didn't have easy access to a gun (because our country is fucking swimming in them) he would have flipped the boss the bird, maybe thrown a stapler or two, and hollered himself hoarse, then gone slamming out the door.
That's what happens when you don't have a killing machine in your pocket.

2AGuy just stepping over dead bodies once again.

"I WIN!!! I WIN!!!"
Liberals create the bodies.
Conservatives are responsible for our "guns for all" policy. Go have a seat in the corner along side 2agun pussy and when we need another stupid comment we`ll know where to find you.
No, the founding fathers and the bill of rights are what grants us freedom to keep and bear arms. Scum like you are what allow criminals to get out of jail and murder defenseless people. Makes you feel good huh butcher? This pos you worship was arrested for a violent assault where he stabbed a woman, yet the crime party and it's "laws" let him go.
Would these guys had been in jail in the first place if you and yours hadn`t armed them? I don`t know why all of those southern conservative judges are letting people out of jail.
Lol, liberals are the biggest liars on the planet.

well, no, the issue is guns. People snap all the time. No gun, six more weeks, he'd have found a new job and been much happier. The problem is, it's way too easy to get guns and when people have them, tragedy ensues.

Again- the rest of the world has figured this out.

Yes they are. Especially goulash and just weird is how the day of the shooting, just hours before it happened if I remember right, she used the students at the Florida school shooting to bash the president declaring a national emergency.

Exactly. Next thing you know people are going to start blaming the president every time a cop gets killed in the line of duty. It appears most really don’t give a shit about the victims and the shattered lives of their family and friends. This all about political posturing and finger pointing. Ghouls gotta ghoul.

Forum List

Back