The shooter in Aurora mass shooting was a Black Male, likely a democrat, so shooting will disappear.

I thought felons couldn't own guns.

We need to pass a gun law that makes it illegal for felons to own guns. We definitely need more gun laws. They would have prevented this.

Wrong....a mass shooting according to the FBI is not connected to other underlying criminal activity, like gangs or domestic violence...you guys have to ignore that since there are so few mass public shootings as the Mother Jones list shows.....

Actually, we can go onto all sorts of definitions.

Here's mine. If you got killed or injured in an incident where other people got killed or injured, it's a fucking mass shooting and we have too many of them.

Come on, guy, how many times do you get on this board every day doing NRA Defense Detail every time there is a mass shooting? It's more than 10 times a year.

I thought felons couldn't own guns.

We need to pass a gun law that makes it illegal for felons to own guns. We definitely need more gun laws. They would have prevented this.

I have a perfectly good solution.

Since government kind of sucks at this because the NRA won't give the ATF the money to do this right, and then bitches when it isn't right... here's a simpler solution.

1) Let the gun industry conduct all the background checks.
2) Allow the families of gun violence sue the gun stores and gun makers when someone who shouldn't get a gun gets one.

Easy- peasy.

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....
You wish. Flood the streets with guns and this type of thing becomes a regular occurrence. If this shooting drops out of the news it's because mass gun slaughters barely count as news in this country anymore.

upload_2019-2-17_22-50-13.png

Forum List

Back