The shooter in Aurora mass shooting was a Black Male, likely a democrat, so shooting will disappear.

Ahyup. I don’t give two fucks who the guy was. I’m more appalled at the act. But the media is just as guilty as the shooter. Watching them comment it’s almost like they have been waiting for a shooter to come along.

We have a bad mass shooting almost every week... it's not like we have to "Wait".

Letting them out doesn't work butcher. Stop letting violent criminals go and they can't kill again. Even a brain dead fool knows this. Crime lover let's them go free so they can cry for more gun control. Too ban they kill democrats only.

First, learn how to form a coherent thought. Second, we lock up 2 million people, a lot of people make a lot of money off the Prison-Industrial Complex, and at the end of the day, it makes matters worse.

He stabbed someone non-fatally in 1995. He got out two years later and apparently worked at this place for 15 years. If we locked up everyone who commited a violent crime, we'd need to put tens of millions in prison... Do you want to pay those kinds of taxes? I don't.

Meanwhile, over in the UK, they only lock up 60,000 people and have less than 600 homicides a year. Funny how that works
Hey baby killer, if that pos had been in prison where he belonged he couldn't have shot anyone! Your filthy kind let him go! Why didn't the gun laws stop him from buying gun? He was a convicted felon. No you filthy lying butchers own this shit! All you do is talk about taking more rights away as you freely let these monsters out to do as they will. You should be in a cage. Oh I know, why don't you take your lying ass to England then? Oh I know, you're to busy helping criminals stay out of prison.

If you STOP LETTING THEM OUT THEY COULDN'T KILL. Criminal loving pos!

Awesome... um, we lock up 2 million people, have another 7 million on parole. We really don't have room to lock them ALL up, that's the problem, buddy.
I'm not your buddy baby killer. I hope one these released killers meets up with you real soon. You deserve it. Politicians who let these monsters out should face the death penalty if they kill.

So far the media looks like it has moved on from this story. Also looks like Hogg doesn’t give a damn either.

Ahyup. I don’t give two fucks who the guy was. I’m more appalled at the act. But the media is just as guilty as the shooter. Watching them comment it’s almost like they have been waiting for a shooter to come along.

We have a bad mass shooting almost every week... it's not like we have to "Wait".

Letting them out doesn't work butcher. Stop letting violent criminals go and they can't kill again. Even a brain dead fool knows this. Crime lover let's them go free so they can cry for more gun control. Too ban they kill democrats only.

First, learn how to form a coherent thought. Second, we lock up 2 million people, a lot of people make a lot of money off the Prison-Industrial Complex, and at the end of the day, it makes matters worse.

He stabbed someone non-fatally in 1995. He got out two years later and apparently worked at this place for 15 years. If we locked up everyone who commited a violent crime, we'd need to put tens of millions in prison... Do you want to pay those kinds of taxes? I don't.

Meanwhile, over in the UK, they only lock up 60,000 people and have less than 600 homicides a year. Funny how that works

Dude, you can express a though without crying. You are weak. All you have is bickering on a message board. You make up all your stories because you didn’t get enough hugs. So impressing you is not high on my priority list. You can’t express any thought because all you post is what you read in the interwebs. Now just run along and go tell a mod to come powder your ass and tell you it’s all okay and let grown ups talk. Maybe go watch the wall one more time.

But the National Emergency is at the southern border where.....no one was killed thus week.

Thankfully our dear leader has his thumb on the pulse of America playing golf in Florida....during his fake National Emergency....
What about the 13 national emergencies black jesus declared?

Those were real emergencies.

If you STOP LETTING THEM OUT THEY COULDN'T KILL. Criminal loving pos!

Awesome... um, we lock up 2 million people, have another 7 million on parole. We really don't have room to lock them ALL up, that's the problem, buddy.
I'm not your buddy baby killer. I hope one these released killers meets up with you real soon. You deserve it. Politicians who let these monsters out should face the death penalty if they kill.

He stopped saying “guy” because everyone made fun of him. JoeB is a clown anyway. It’s why he sticks to the CDZ. Can’t hold his own without help from above.

So far the media looks like it has moved on from this story. Also looks like Hogg doesn’t give a damn either.

Why would they care...the shooter was a black male who used a pistol, and a convicted felon who could not legally buy, own or carry that gun...get back to them when it is a white guy using an AR-15 to shoot kids....

Says Mr. medical waste. You sit there while in your town black people shoot each other up every day. You offer nothing but an opinion. And it’s always wrong.

Again, we had common sense gun laws and the murder rate was half of what we have now. Then the National Rampage Association said, "We needs us more people with guns in Chicago."
Again if you monsters would stop releasing violent criminals from prison.

Execute violent rapists, robbers, and murderers. Within 2 weeks of them being found guilty. By hanging in the public square.

Why would they care...the shooter was a black male who used a pistol, and a convicted felon who could not legally buy, own or carry that gun...get back to them when it is a white guy using an AR-15 to shoot kids....

Yes, it is a little more horrific when they kill kids, isn't it?

Execute violent rapists, robbers, and murderers. Within 2 weeks of them being found guilty. By hanging in the public square.

Yeah, here's the thing... how many innocent people are you willing to execute, since we can't execute the small amount of people we still do without running the risk of killing the wrong people.

Hey baby killer, if that pos had been in prison where he belonged he couldn't have shot anyone! Your filthy kind let him go!

No, he served his time.. that's why he was let go.

Why didn't the gun laws stop him from buying gun? He was a convicted felon.

Well, let's look at that... The NRA has made gun registration so weak that all he had to do to get a FOID card in IL is check off the boxes that said he didn't have a criminal record and wasn't a mental patient. (Does anyone actually check those boxes?) And he had a name like "Gary Martin", which is pretty common. Linked in has 7468 results....

So funny thing... They didn't find out about his prior record until he applied for a CC permit, and actually took his fingerprints. But they don't have the manpower to confiscate guns when they find these things out. again, we can thank the watered down laws the NRA has insisted on.

No you filthy lying butchers own this shit! All you do is talk about taking more rights away as you freely let these monsters out to do as they will. You should be in a cage.

Again, we lock up 2 million people... locking people up doesn't work. You eventually have to let them out to let out the new people you lock up.

Oh I know, why don't you take your lying ass to England then? Oh I know, you're to busy helping criminals stay out of prison.

Yes, we need to fix this country, England is fine.

Dude, you can express a though without crying. You are weak. All you have is bickering on a message board. You make up all your stories because you didn’t get enough hugs.

Apparently living in your illiterate brain rent free..

He stopped saying “guy” because everyone made fun of him. JoeB is a clown anyway. It’s why he sticks to the CDZ. Can’t hold his own without help from above.

Actually, I rarely post in the CDZ unless it's an interesting topic. Not my fault you can't follow the rules here.

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....
Disappear? Like Trask disappeared you mean? Like the kid at Stoneman disappeared? Disappeared like any effort to prevent future mass murders EXCEPT put more guns in the hands of psychotic killers by preventing background checks?

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....
Someday we might get a post from a gun nut who isn`t a racist. Today won`t be that day.

Papa, I think you are wrong. I think those kids have a very strong social media string among a large group that is keeping their anger alive and kicking. Just because their cause doesn't hit Fox or InfoWars regularly doesn't mean their movement has fizzled. I believe it is strong as ever.

Hey baby killer, if that pos had been in prison where he belonged he couldn't have shot anyone! Your filthy kind let him go!

No, he served his time.. that's why he was let go.

Why didn't the gun laws stop him from buying gun? He was a convicted felon.

Well, let's look at that... The NRA has made gun registration so weak that all he had to do to get a FOID card in IL is check off the boxes that said he didn't have a criminal record and wasn't a mental patient. (Does anyone actually check those boxes?) And he had a name like "Gary Martin", which is pretty common. Linked in has 7468 results....

So funny thing... They didn't find out about his prior record until he applied for a CC permit, and actually took his fingerprints. But they don't have the manpower to confiscate guns when they find these things out. again, we can thank the watered down laws the NRA has insisted on.

No you filthy lying butchers own this shit! All you do is talk about taking more rights away as you freely let these monsters out to do as they will. You should be in a cage.

Again, we lock up 2 million people... locking people up doesn't work. You eventually have to let them out to let out the new people you lock up.

Oh I know, why don't you take your lying ass to England then? Oh I know, you're to busy helping criminals stay out of prison.

Yes, we need to fix this country, England is fine.

Moron...they ran a federal background check on him.....and the Feds missed his felony conviction in Mississippi, as well as his other arrests.

The NRA had nothing to do with this.......it was your god "government" that failed in another mass public shooting...notice how often your god fails you?

Forum List

Back