The shooter in Aurora mass shooting was a Black Male, likely a democrat, so shooting will disappear.

No, the issue is liberal scum letting violent criminals out of prison. Then you call for more gun control. Democrats=crime party

Guy, we lock up 2 million people in this country while most industrial democracies with gun control lock up less than 80K. If locking people up was the answer, we'd have the lowest crime rate, not the highest.

The democrat party keeps letting the violent gun criminals out of jail in less than 3 years.....the Japanese lock up their Yakuza caught in mere possession of an illegal gun for 10 years....with added years for bullets in the gun and more years for additional guns found........that is how they stopped their criminals from carrying and using guns...meanwhile, the democrat party fights to reduce the sentences of violent gun criminals over and over again.......that is our problem, not law abiding gun owners.

Local ABC t.v. news just stated he served 2 years in prison for stabbing a woman in 1994...here is the Sun Times story....

And still able to get a gun. Because founding fathers, second amendment, I needs me a gun to fight the government.

Yes....he broke the law......he got a gun illegally....and then you blame law abiding gun owners for his crime...you stupid moron....

Yeah, especially if a black Obama voter does the shooting. A more accurate way to put it it, the event don’t tell the story they need so it’s just not news. Why is the issue guns and not why the dude was unable to handle getting fired to the point he would try and kill everyone he works with?

well, no, the issue is guns. People snap all the time. No gun, six more weeks, he'd have found a new job and been much happier. The problem is, it's way too easy to get guns and when people have them, tragedy ensues.

Again- the rest of the world has figured this out.

No, moron....this guy stabbed a woman in 1994...so he didn't just snap, he was a violent criminal with a history of crime and violence who was released by democrat politicians to come back and kill again......

Meanwhile, law abiding Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent democrats like him......people don't just "snap." Murderers, 90% of them have long histories of crime and violence before they kill, they are not normal people by any stretch of the imagination...

Yeah, especially if a black Obama voter does the shooting. A more accurate way to put it it, the event don’t tell the story they need so it’s just not news. Why is the issue guns and not why the dude was unable to handle getting fired to the point he would try and kill everyone he works with?

well, no, the issue is guns. People snap all the time. No gun, six more weeks, he'd have found a new job and been much happier. The problem is, it's way too easy to get guns and when people have them, tragedy ensues.

Again- the rest of the world has figured this out.

No, moron....this guy stabbed a woman in 1994...so he didn't just snap, he was a violent criminal with a history of crime and violence who was released by democrat politicians to come back and kill again......

Meanwhile, law abiding Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent democrats like him......people don't just "snap." Murderers, 90% of them have long histories of crime and violence before they kill, they are not normal people by any stretch of the imagination...

It’s a pretty big step from simple assault to a mass shooting. At a minimum folks should look at how we as a country address this shit. Banning bump stocks was supposed to stop all mass shootings, but here we are again. Why? Maybe don’t las dumb laws just to appease a base, and really look at the issue. The REAL issue.

Just confirmed....the business had a gun free zone sticker....which means it was a gun free zone.......another one.

It'll be interesting to see if he has an Illinois FOID Card.

IL Concealed Carry License

Local ABC t.v. news just stated he served 2 years in prison for stabbing a woman in 1994...here is the Sun Times story....

6 dead in Aurora factory shooting; mom says gunman was laid off, 'stressed out'

Court records show that Martin was convicted of stabbing a woman in Mississippi in 1994.
Sounds like he should've never been released from prison.

It'll be interesting to see if he has an Illinois FOID Card.

IL Concealed Carry License

6 dead in Aurora factory shooting; mom says gunman was laid off, 'stressed out'

Court records show that Martin was convicted of stabbing a woman in Mississippi in 1994.
Sounds like he should've never been released from prison.

Murder and attempted murder should be automatic life sentences...I would prefer the Death Penalty....but would settle on life in prison if we can't get it.....

Still no mass shootings by an undocumented or illegal....

But NATIONAL EMERGENCY!

Poor dumb Donald can't get a break.

But NATIONAL EMERGENCY!

It is the other 10,982 gun murders that they contribute to...considering in 2017 there were 117 killed in mass public shootings.....

See the difference in number?

You have no real point.......

But NATIONAL EMERGENCY!

Thousands of Americans have died, but it's not a "mass shooting."

THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. Why is that difficult for you?

The National Emergency is an out of control society that has fallen victim to Gun Violence. The National Emergency that Cheeto has implied is nothing but a ploy to get his border wall that "MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR!"

He is the biggest fake, charlatan that ever sat in DC....

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....

The Progs are so disappointed.

If you STOP LETTING THEM OUT THEY COULDN'T KILL. Criminal loving pos!

Awesome... um, we lock up 2 million people, have another 7 million on parole. We really don't have room to lock them ALL up, that's the problem, buddy.

Ahyup. I don’t give two fucks who the guy was. I’m more appalled at the act. But the media is just as guilty as the shooter. Watching them comment it’s almost like they have been waiting for a shooter to come along.

We have a bad mass shooting almost every week... it's not like we have to "Wait".

Letting them out doesn't work butcher. Stop letting violent criminals go and they can't kill again. Even a brain dead fool knows this. Crime lover let's them go free so they can cry for more gun control. Too ban they kill democrats only.

First, learn how to form a coherent thought. Second, we lock up 2 million people, a lot of people make a lot of money off the Prison-Industrial Complex, and at the end of the day, it makes matters worse.

He stabbed someone non-fatally in 1995. He got out two years later and apparently worked at this place for 15 years. If we locked up everyone who commited a violent crime, we'd need to put tens of millions in prison... Do you want to pay those kinds of taxes? I don't.

Meanwhile, over in the UK, they only lock up 60,000 people and have less than 600 homicides a year. Funny how that works

Ahyup. I don’t give two fucks who the guy was. I’m more appalled at the act. But the media is just as guilty as the shooter. Watching them comment it’s almost like they have been waiting for a shooter to come along.

We have a bad mass shooting almost every week... it's not like we have to "Wait".

Letting them out doesn't work butcher. Stop letting violent criminals go and they can't kill again. Even a brain dead fool knows this. Crime lover let's them go free so they can cry for more gun control. Too ban they kill democrats only.

First, learn how to form a coherent thought. Second, we lock up 2 million people, a lot of people make a lot of money off the Prison-Industrial Complex, and at the end of the day, it makes matters worse.

He stabbed someone non-fatally in 1995. He got out two years later and apparently worked at this place for 15 years. If we locked up everyone who commited a violent crime, we'd need to put tens of millions in prison... Do you want to pay those kinds of taxes? I don't.

Meanwhile, over in the UK, they only lock up 60,000 people and have less than 600 homicides a year. Funny how that works

But the National Emergency is at the southern border where.....no one was killed thus week.

Thankfully our dear leader has his thumb on the pulse of America playing golf in Florida....during his fake National Emergency....

But the National Emergency is at the southern border where.....no one was killed thus week.

Thankfully our dear leader has his thumb on the pulse of America playing golf in Florida....during his fake National Emergency....
What about the 13 national emergencies black jesus declared?

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....
Mentally ill, right?

Forum List

Back