The shooter in Aurora mass shooting was a Black Male, likely a democrat, so shooting will disappear.

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He used a pistol, not an AR-15 rifle.

--He is a Black Male.

--In Illinois, being a Black Male means you are more than likely a democrat.

--In Illinois being a Black Male means you are likely not a Trump supporter...

So...this shooting didn't really happen...........Never Mind....
Disappear? Like Trask disappeared you mean? Like the kid at Stoneman disappeared? Disappeared like any effort to prevent future mass murders EXCEPT put more guns in the hands of psychotic killers by preventing background checks?

Moron....you dipstick....... this guy went through a federal background check...you dumb ass......and the Feds failed to identify him with current background checks....which means, you dumb ass.....any background check for a private gun sale would have failed too.....you dumb ass....

The problem is attempted murder gave him only 2 years in prison......thank the democrats for that.

The shooting in Aurora, Illinois...in my neck of the woods....will now disappear from the memory of anti-gunners.......why?

--He is a Black Male.

Someday we might get a post from a gun nut who isn`t a racist. Today won`t be that day.

Yes.....members of the democrat party belong to the party of racism...so when they post, we can't get away from their racism.

--He is a Black Male.

Disappear? Like Trask disappeared you mean? Like the kid at Stoneman disappeared? Disappeared like any effort to prevent future mass murders EXCEPT put more guns in the hands of psychotic killers by preventing background checks?
Lol
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul... fact

--He is a Black Male.

Your idiot imposed gun control worked really well in Illinois didn't it? The government stooges there allowed the killer, a convicted violent felon, to legally by a gun. Thanks democrats. The way it's going you'd think criminals didn't obey laws!

So far the media looks like it has moved on from this story. Also looks like Hogg doesn’t give a damn either.
Papa, I think you are wrong. I think those kids have a very strong social media string among a large group that is keeping their anger alive and kicking. Just because their cause doesn't hit Fox or InfoWars regularly doesn't mean their movement has fizzled. I believe it is strong as ever.

I wouldn’t know about Fox or infowars as I don’t watch either of those, I usually watch CNN, do you stereotype often based on your bigotry?

Hogg has said nothing to tmedia about the Aurora shooting and the media has been fairly quiet about the shootings. It doesn’t fit the agenda, they have moved on.

Moron...they ran a federal background check on him.....and the Feds missed his felony conviction in Mississippi, as well as his other arrests.

Well, here was the thing... all they had was a name, "Gary Martin". That's all you need for a FOID card. Probably a lot of Gary Martin's in the system.

Did he have "other arrests", or are you just making shit up now?

Here's the thing, how was IL supposed to know what he did in MS 25 years ago?

They did find out when he applied for a CC Permit, but no one bothered to go and collect the gun he already had.

When you have lax licensing, lax registration and lax enforcement, and you wonder why we have a problem.

Governor Pritzker wants to tighten up some of the rules, like revoking your FOID card if you lose THREE guns? Seriously, you have to lose THREE guns before they consider taking your FOID card away?

Your idiot imposed gun control worked really well in Illinois didn't it? The government stooges there allowed the killer, a convicted violent felon, to legally by a gun. Thanks democrats. The way it's going you'd think criminals didn't obey laws!

why shouldn't he buy a gun? He did his time 25 years ago. If you guys are going to argue that gun ownership is a RIGHT bestowed by God and the Founding Slave Owners, why shouldn't he be able to have one?

Now, if you want to have you know, standards and make it a privilege, I'm down with that, too.

I wouldn’t know about Fox or infowars as I don’t watch either of those, I usually watch CNN, do you stereotype often based on your bigotry?

Hogg has said nothing to tmedia about the Aurora shooting and the media has been fairly quiet about the shootings. It doesn’t fit the agenda, they have moved on.

Have these asked him about every mass shooting since Parkland, because we've averaged about one a day.

In the year after Parkland, there was nearly one mass shooting a day

None were for “hurricanes and shit”, you might want to educate yourself.

Whatever, dude... funny you don't list them, do you?

Yes.....members of the democrat party belong to the party of racism...so when they post, we can't get away from their racism.

But your party is the one embracing Confederate statues and white supremacists.

Well at least he is an American, not an illegal. then I guess its ok, ops now we know he is black, back in the news.

Moron...they ran a federal background check on him.....and the Feds missed his felony conviction in Mississippi, as well as his other arrests.

Well, here was the thing... all they had was a name, "Gary Martin". That's all you need for a FOID card. Probably a lot of Gary Martin's in the system.

Did he have "other arrests", or are you just making shit up now?

Here's the thing, how was IL supposed to know what he did in MS 25 years ago?

They did find out when he applied for a CC Permit, but no one bothered to go and collect the gun he already had.

When you have lax licensing, lax registration and lax enforcement, and you wonder why we have a problem.

Governor Pritzker wants to tighten up some of the rules, like revoking your FOID card if you lose THREE guns? Seriously, you have to lose THREE guns before they consider taking your FOID card away?

We don't have lax anything.....Illinois has all the gun control laws you twits want, and they can't even enforce them now......He didn't get the gun through a private sale......and even if he had, you twit, he had a FOID card, which means he would have shown that to the private seller and he would have gotten the gun..... and then the Background check would have come back clean for the private sale just as it did for the sale from the gun store, you twit....

We have all the gun laws we need.....you god, "government" failed again.....another mass shooting courtesy of the government failing to do it's job....just like in the Texas Church Shooting the Carolina Church shooting, the Parkland shooting, the Fort Hood shooting......and then morons like you want to blame normal, law abiding gun owners for the problem...

You are the problem.

No....the democrat party is the home of racists of all colors...the Republican party does not embrace any racists or focus on race in any way.....

Have these asked him about every mass shooting since Parkland, because we've averaged about one a day.

Moron, there hasn't been one mass shooting a day.......

This is the actual list of mass shootings in this country, from left wing, anti-gun, Mother Jones....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

--He is a Black Male.

Yet it has not disappeared the guy is very dead..

They are all national security related.

Here are the 28 active national emergencies - CNNPolitics

This is the actual list of mass shootings in this country, from left wing, anti-gun, Mother Jones....

It depends on how you define a mass shooting. If you define it as 3 or more killed, then you get the MJ definition. If you count it as more than 2 people shot, then you get the Vox definition.

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

The news loves the spin and the sheeple just buy into it without questioning it. The dumbing down of America continues.

It depends on how you define a mass shooting. If you define it as 3 or more killed, then you get the MJ definition. If you count it as more than 2 people shot, then you get the Vox definition.

Wrong....a mass shooting according to the FBI is not connected to other underlying criminal activity, like gangs or domestic violence...you guys have to ignore that since there are so few mass public shootings as the Mother Jones list shows.....

Forum List

Back