The Silence of the Lambs

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Has anyone else noted the diminished participation of the Lefties on this forum? It seems that even they are starting to gag on their repetitive nonsense about collusion, obstruction, etc. Instead, about all we are now hearing is the oxymoron that Trump is not Presidential.

Could it be that TDS is morphing back to a more benign bipolar state of euphoria when their candidates win and depression when they do not? Or will it become a recognized disorder in DSM-6?

Trump Devotion Syndrome is clearly alive and well here.

There was a thread a while back, a poll that was essentially a "for or against" vote on Trump, that was about 68% or 70% pro-Trump as I recall.

That seems like a pretty good estimate of the population of regular posters here. It's definitely increased over the last couple of years.

Has anyone else noted the diminished participation of the Lefties on this forum? It seems that even they are starting to gag on their repetitive nonsense about collusion, obstruction, etc. Instead, about all we are now hearing is the oxymoron that Trump is not Presidential.

Could it be that TDS is morphing back to a more benign bipolar state of euphoria when their candidates win and depression when they do not? Or will it become a recognized disorder in DSM-6?
You don't even hear the Name of

MAD MOSCOW MESSIAH MUELLER

Any more
APP-021618-Mueller-Nothing.jpg

when-your-mom-wrote-book-report-teacher-asks-what-about-mueller.jpg

Even crazy people tire of their own insanity.

Constantly being on the wrong side of history has got to be tedious and exhausting....

I took almost a year break because frankly this forum is largely just people calling everyone that they disagree with junior high school names.

I can tell you again that I think that it is wrong that the President of the United States called a foreign government and asked them to investigate his political rival. And sent his private attorney to insist that the President of Ukraine make a public announcement of an investigation into his political rival for the President's personal political benefit.

And you will lie and deny that any of that happened.

It gets repetitive.

Trump has always been 'un-presidential' but he got elected anyway. He is a cowardly thin skinned bully who panders to the worst elements of the Right- not because he believes- but because he knows thats what his crowds want.

And again- we all know this- and his supporters will lie and deny it all.

It gets repetiive.

I don't post as much because I don't care for the level of discourse much here. Not because I feel any different about President pussygrabber.

No, it is because anyone critical of the Cult45 on this forum is de-humanized and pigeonholed to 'libtard' status by default. Cry me a river, genius. Not sympathetic towards hypocrites, sorry.

I took almost a year break because frankly this forum is largely just people calling everyone that they disagree with junior high school names.

I can tell you again that I think that it is wrong that the President of the United States called a foreign government and asked them to investigate his political rival. And sent his private attorney to insist that the President of Ukraine make a public announcement of an investigation into his political rival for the President's personal political benefit.

It gets repetitive.

Trump has always been 'un-presidential' but he got elected anyway. He is a cowardly thin skinned bully who panders to the worst elements of the Right- not because he believes- but because he knows thats what his crowds want.

It gets repetiive.

I don't post as much because I don't care for the level of discourse much here. Not because I feel any different about President pussygrabber.

Fair enough. It's certainly trying. I'm going to continue to try educating these brainwashed fucktards.

It gets repetitive.

It gets repetiive.

Fair enough. It's certainly trying. I'm going to continue to try educating these brainwashed fucktards.

But calling them all fucktards is just as much of a problem.

I find myself responding like that to the Trumpettes who seem incapable of responding without a personal attack. I don't think it is good for me to start acting like them- and I try to reign myself in. I am trying to respond without just attacking people personally- though with some it is very, very hard and I do not pretend to be completely succeeding.

It gets repetitive.

It gets repetiive.

I find myself responding like that to the Trumpettes who seem incapable of responding without a personal attack. I don't think it is good for me to start acting like them- and I try to reign myself in. I am trying to respond without just attacking people personally- though with some it is very, very hard and I do not pretend to be completely succeeding.

I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of posters are just trying to goad you into attacking them. Some people seem to be addicted to hate. They crave getting it and giving it back. I’ve decided to put some of these people on ignore. It’s worked out okay so far.

It gets repetitive.

It gets repetiive.

Understand: it is them emulating your arguments. Utilizing your tactics.

As a rightwinger, I don’t miss them

Most of those lefties are commies

TDS? A bipolar disorder? Hardly, but it's nice to know someone is familiar with what the DSM is, and what personality disorders are.

If you have access to DSM-IVr review The Presidents behavior, speeches and tweets framed by Cluster A, B and C under Chap. 15 (Personality Disorders). This will convince even the most ardent supporter of trump, that he is unfit to be POTUS.

It gets repetitive.

It gets repetiive.

Speaking of repetitive...

Last edited:

And THAT is the essence of TDS: Fear that the "crowds" will reelect him. How very "Democratic."

And THAT is the essence of TDS: Fear that the "crowds" will reelect him. How very "Democratic."

And that is the essence of the Trump and his Trumpkins: Lie about what someone says and ignore that your Dear Leader is a thin skinned bully who panders to racists.

As a rightwinger, I don’t miss them

Most of those lefties are commies

Just like most conservatives are fascists.

In the exact same way.

No, the one notable Leftist poster still continues to run 30 separate sock accounts on any given day

Forum List

Back