The Simpsons Episode Featuring Michael Jackson to be Pulled

the 1st Jackson hit song was a love song to a rat. this was a sick guy!

Michael kept pet rats himself. what is this fascination with "little" living things?

B'loney. "I Want You Back" hit the charts in 1970.
i meant solo hit songs

"Got To Be There" and "Rockin Robin" were his first solo hit from his first solo album. "Ben" was on the second album.

Seriously, this information is so easy to find. I've seen the "Ben" meme spewed around the interwebs. It's fake.

Last edited:
No. If we are going to disappear artists, writers, political figures etc. for doing awful things in their personal lives, we'll have to wipe out a great deal of history. That, of course, is exactly what the Progs want. I choose not to comply.

In other news, Amazon, BN and other mega businesses have banned Tommy Robinson's book "Mohammed's Koran". One can still buy a copy here:

Mohammed's Koran (paperback) — Why Muslims Kill For Islam
i collect audiobooks but i want to be alive, so i'll pass.

I am not going to be intimidated by book burners and banners.
good luck

I'm better off standing up for my freedom than you will be cowering in the shadows.

Michael kept pet rats himself. what is this fascination with "little" living things?

i meant solo hit songs

"Got To Be There" and "Rockin Robin" were his first solo hit from his first solo album. "Ben" was on the second album.

Seriously, this information is so easy to find. I've seen the "Ben" meme spewed around the interwebs. It's fake.
everything i say comes from meticulous research. i stand by every word.

i'm proud of my record

i meant solo hit songs

i'm proud of my record

Well, you posted fake info, so your research is clearly not foolproof.

i meant solo hit songs

i'm proud of my record

i got it from a book. who knows what the truth is anyway.

i meant solo hit songs

i'm proud of my record

i got it from a book. who knows what the truth is anyway.

Ben was his first #1 hit, not his first hit. That's a clear fact.

Lame to whinge about "who knows the truth" - that's a lazy prog trick.

No. If we are going to disappear artists, writers, political figures etc. for doing awful things in their personal lives, we'll have to wipe out a great deal of history. That, of course, is exactly what the Progs want. I choose not to comply.

In other news, Amazon, BN and other mega businesses have banned Tommy Robinson's book "Mohammed's Koran". One can still buy a copy here:

Mohammed's Koran (paperback) — Why Muslims Kill For Islam

Excellent point! I see now what's going on here!

"22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art." "

They want to degrade Jackson's music. Jones/Jackson's music is damn good! :funnyface:

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Last edited:
there were rumours that his father injected him with female hormones to keep his voice high

"i am not a homo. not at all. what is it about me that makes people think i'm gay? is it my voice? all of us in our family have soft voices. is it that i dont have many girlfriends" - Jackson

Best singer ever and 100% innocent until they consent to a lie detector test. Robson’s career is dead and he’s flat broke. Now begging for money....surprise

In my opinion, memories live on forever even if we don't and if them two guys have memories that they wish that they could forget, then I can not blame them for sharing with the world how much their memories have impacted them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

after he made Beat It, Fred Astaire called him to ask to teach him the moonwalk. Marlon Brando had him over for lunch. the delirious Jackson would later ask if it were possible to be turned into a werewolf.

after he made Beat It, Fred Astaire called him to ask to teach him the moonwalk. Marlon Brando had him over for lunch. the delirious Jackson would later ask if it were possible to be turned into a werewolf.

He should have asked Bela Lugosi.

Forum List

Back