The Simpsons Episode Featuring Michael Jackson to be Pulled

Marlon Jackson: “butt chugging is always an option”

Michael: put “butt chugging is always an option” on my tombstone!

And he wasn't even prosecuted for it . Better hope your neighbors never accuse any of you with something. LMFAO this just doesn't stop with rich and famous dumbasses.

"i love children and animals because they're the ones who tell the truth and love you without reservation regardless of celebrity...take me to disneyland where the action is"

YEA I BET THAT'S WHY HE LOVES EM. YA RIGHT!

This is bullshit, IMHO. Jacko has been dead for 10 years. The time to attack the man was when he was alive and able to defend himself.

These are the same people that actually defended Michael Jackson while he was alive, so they wait 10 years after he goes to his reward and then accuse him of all kinds of depravity? bullshit, like I said.

Sort of like people long after the death of Alexander the Great, accusing him of being a flaming homosexual. The time to accuse the man was when he was around. Making a movie with these kinds of attacks is cowardly.

This is bullshit, IMHO. Jacko has been dead for 10 years. The time to attack the man was when he was alive and able to defend himself.

These are the same people that actually defended Michael Jackson while he was alive, so they wait 10 years after he goes to his reward and then accuse him of all kinds of depravity? bullshit, like I said.

Sort of like people long after the death of Alexander the Great, accusing him of being a flaming homosexual. The time to accuse the man was when he was around. Making a movie with these kinds of attacks is cowardly.
It was all the physical change operations that did not help him. That gave accusations a free ride.

It was all the physical change operations that did not help him. That gave accusations a free ride.

The late Mr. Jackson's surgeries made the crooner look like some kind of weirdo to millions of Americans. But just because someone looks a weirdo doesn't make them a child molester.

"all of us are products of a childhood, but i am the product of a lack of childhood" - Michael Jackson

he was rich and famous but lonely

He never got to have a childhood, so he invited kids over to play and try to have one. I completely understand that. It was nothing sexual. I had a great childhood. I feel for him that he didn't.
So you think that a 34 year old man sleeping with a 7 year old child every night in the same bed is okay? Would you allow your son to do this? And what about the fact that he told them that if they told anyone, both of them would go to prison for the rest of their lives? And, what about the fact that he paid the parents to allow him to sleep with their sons and lavished them with gifts and money to keep them coming back?
Please tell me that you're not that gullible!

I'll bet you say the same thing about the boys who were molested by the priests and are just now coming forward, or the girls who were raped by their fathers/brother/uncles/etc. and come forward years later, huh? Many of them deny it for years and then finally break down and tell the truth.

"all of us are products of a childhood, but i am the product of a lack of childhood" - Michael Jackson

He never got to have a childhood, so he invited kids over to play and try to have one. I completely understand that. It was nothing sexual. I had a great childhood. I feel for him that he didn't.
So you think that a 34 year old man sleeping with a 7 year old child every night in the same bed is okay? Would you allow your son to do this? And what about the fact that he told them that if they told anyone, both of them would go to prison for the rest of their lives? And, what about the fact that he paid the parents to allow him to sleep with their sons and lavished them with gifts and money to keep them coming back?

Jackson was a strange cat, hun. I don't think anyone can rebut that.

But the time to litigate this case was when Mr. Jackson was around to defend his reputation, and he's been dead for 10 years. As far as these two guys accusing Jacko now, I'd like to know what they got paid for this story.

I'll bet you say the same thing about the boys who were molested by the priests and are just now coming forward, or the girls who were raped by their fathers/brother/uncles/etc. and come forward years later, huh? Many of them deny it for years and then finally break down and tell the truth.

Its not the time that I have a problem with, but the fact that the alleged perp is deceased and unable to rebut or give his side of the story.

He's just a gullible lemming.

Michael was a perv at a minimum and a pedophile at the worst.
A bad ass musician but a freak either way.
But removing an entire episode because of his voice is just dumb. Is his music now going to be banned too? Where does this stupidity stop? The founding fathers owned slaves, should we erase them from history too?

Its not the time that I have a problem with, but the fact that the alleged perp is deceased and unable to rebut or give his side of the story.
What do you think he would say if he was alive? How about deny, deny, deny!

He's just a gullible lemming.

Michael was a perv at a minimum and a pedophile at the worst.
A bad ass musician but a freak either way.
But removing an entire episode because of his voice is just dumb. Is his music now going to be banned too? Where does this stupidity stop? The founding fathers owned slaves, should we erase them from history too?
He was both a perv and a pedophile. I thought this way back when I saw him with all of those little boys. And, when the heat started, he had that sham marriage with Lisa Marie. Then he married , what was her name, Debbie? And she had 2 of his kids, but for some reason, neither of them had one drop of black blood in them. And neither did the third kid, so none of them are his biological kids, but none of that was ever questioned. Well, it probably was, but it wasn't publicly as far as I know. He wanted caucasian kids and knew he could never father them.

"he's all so peculiar really. a boy who looks just like a girl, whispers when he speaks, wears a glove on one hand, and sunglasses all the time" - Nancy Reagan on Michael Jackson

the 1st Jackson hit song was a love song to a rat. this was a sick guy!

Michael kept pet rats himself. what is this fascination with "little" living things?

Your obsession with a guy that has been dead for years is more disturbing.

Forum List

Back