The Simpsons Episode Featuring Michael Jackson to be Pulled

Even this guy has came out with the story that the so-called victims admitted that it was all a lie. That Michael Jackson had never touched them.

"how dangerous can a man be who literally wants to please everyone?" - LA Times review of 'Dangerous'

police took a photo of Michael's tiny genitals when Jordan Chandler first accused him of harassment. "maybe that's why he likes kids. because his genitals are tiny" - Chief of Police Bob Sacamano

i had nightmares the first night i saw the documentary. we need to disconnect the man from the music. the music is irreplaceable. there's nothing that captures the magic of that era the eighties more than Michael. people should make up their own minds, friends!

i had nightmares the first night i saw the documentary. we need to disconnect the man from the music. the music is irreplaceable. there's nothing that captures the magic of that era the eighties more than Michael. people should make up their own minds, friends!

What makes you so sure that Jacko is guilty?

Michael Jackson's principal musical rival back in the day was Donnie Osmond. If this all was true, why did he say a word about it- particularly as they were in competition?

Michael went to Ireland to look for leprechauns, who he called "magical". this was a sick guy!

Even this guy has came out with the story that the so-called victims admitted that it was all a lie. That Michael Jackson had never touched them.

I saw the Oprah segment with the 2 accusers on as well. When asked why they sued, the one young man said it wasn't the money, he just wanted the Michael Jackson Estate to answer for this. Of course, the problem with that is that the estate didn't do shit and neither did the estate's administrators.

I wasn't there, but I just wonder if we are going to see the same after Michael Jackson's Rival and honky counterpart, Donny Osmond , croaks? Are we going to see Osmond's name dragged through the mud?

I saw the Oprah segment with the 2 accusers on as well. When asked why they sued, the one young man said it wasn't the money, he just wanted the Michael Jackson Estate to answer for this. Of course, the problem with that is that the estate didn't do shit and neither did the estate's administrators.

I wasn't there, but I just wonder if we are going to see the same after Michael Jackson's Rival and honky counterpart, Donny Osmond , croaks? Are we going to see Osmond's name dragged through the mud?

They are only going after Pres.Trump's friends. Probably Mike Tyson is next. Then after him. It will be Floyd Mayweather. Then Don King and Shaq. They might go after David.

nicknames for Michael Jackson: the earl of whirl, Wacko Jacko, The Peter Pan Of Pop

Just think when the average citizen loses their livelyhood because some neighbor decided to make up a lie and destroy that person's life. You know the clipped democratic who acts first thinks later. Oh yeah MJ was never prosecuted so lets just take his chit and pull his stuff.

Mmmmk that's real demokutns there.

Last edited:
"Paris Jackson, daughter of pop icon Michael Jackson, has been hospitalized in Los Angeles after an apparent suicide attempt, according to reports."

Oh my God. I'm so rich. I'm gonna "kill" myself.....

"Paris Jackson, daughter of pop icon Michael Jackson, has been hospitalized in Los Angeles after an apparent suicide attempt, according to reports."

Oh my God. I'm so rich. I'm gonna "kill" myself.....

The young lady was raised by some strange people, a certain amount of erratic behavior has to be really expected IMHO.

Look at Sonny and Cher's daughter, off the deep end for a long time.

How about Paul Bearer's two sons, Kane and the Undertaker. Bearer aka Percy Pringle was absolutely nuts. And it rubbed off on his 2 wrestling sons.

Barbra Streisand is getting backlash for her comments on Michael Jackson's alleged sexual abuse victims: "They both married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’ “You can say ‘molested,' but those children...both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them," she said.

WTF

Forum List

Back