The Site Still Sucks But It's Better

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
healthcare-law.jpg

The Obama Administration could have rebuilt the thing completely by now but there a so many bugs in healthcare.gov that Sunday morning people are still having problems getting through it.

The deadline has come and gone. The HHC Secretary promised that by the 30th of November it would be fixed, and the WhiteHouse swears it's like night and day how much of a difference it is. Still, there is no security, the insurance companies still don't know who has signed up. I personally think all this was intended to do was gather everyone's personal information for whatever nefarious means they intended it for.

A family found out that their 18 month old baby can't be covered under their family plan through the health exchange anymore. So many horror stories are coming out that ThinkProgress has written an article on how to spot a fake horror story. I guess they've been prepared for quite some time for all of the stories about people losing their health care plans and about all of the people discovering how expensive Obamacare it. How To Spot A Fake Obamacare Horror Story | ThinkProgress

ObamaCare Website Crashes When CNN Tests Upgraded Version | NewsBusters

MSNBC Guest: Obama White House ?Most Hostile to Media in U.S. History? | NewsBusters

"15% LESS SUCK THAN PREVIOUSLY! ALWAYS REACHING FOR THE STARS!"

- sincerely, The OHbama Administration

Funny! I just went here and the site is fast. You and the Speaker need some computer classes...

Clusterfuck of the site is just the wrapping of the clusterfuck of Obamacare. There are so many pitfalls it is tantamount to the longest suicide document in history. Could be decades before Dems recoup.

Funny! I just went here and the site is fast. You and the Speaker need some computer classes...

Awesome! Sign up, and don't forget to include all your most private personal details! You are aware that the site "security" has not been properly tested, right?

I still can't get through the process of entering my information.

Of course, that is quite possibly because my circumstances are unusual rather than a general issue with the site. ;)

Anecdotal nay nays mean nothing, and the site is at 90% efficiency instead of the 40% efficiency.

Either we GOP come up with something that strikes the attention positively of the electorate, or we are toast this coming fall.

Anecdotal nay nays mean nothing, and the site is at 90% efficiency instead of the 40% efficiency.

Either we GOP come up with something that strikes the attention positively of the electorate, or we are toast this coming fall.

90% of what?

How is that measured. By computer or by something the administration pulled put of their asses?

How can that be verified? Or are we supposed to trust you to be honest with us?

Last edited:

Boehner got caught putting the website on hold so he could say it was slow.

Also read there have been 13 denial of service attacks on the site.

I still haven't heard what the Republican answer is to ObamaCare ... :lol:

The only thing missing is Barry standing in front of a Mission Accomplished sign.

Back in reality, the back end systems are incomplete and security is nonexistent - but the facade of a front end is wheezing along. That's a good metaphor for Obama himself - all appearance, no substance.

Boehner got caught putting the website on hold so he could say it was slow.

Also read there have been 13 denial of service attacks on the site.

I still haven't heard what the Republican answer is to ObamaCare ... :lol:

Repeal it......

Get the shit out of your ears.

The whole thing wasn't even needed in the first place.

All they needed was health care for the uninsured. Instead liberals use this to take over health care entirely. It's always been a ponzie scheme.

I can't wait until some hacker group gropes this thing like a 3 year old at a TSA checkpoint and publishes the names, addresses, and SSN's of every loser who signs up.

Forum List

Back