🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sleeping GIANT Is Awake And Angry

Conservatives hold opposite opinions from the majority of Americans
They are convinced they are the majority though. They really need to get out of the CEC more often.
They have been in the churches or working jobs and fighting the fight at the state level. 2014 results back that statement. The fight is now national and the 2014 results will be the premise of the 2016 elections.

The WORLD is moving right and that is shown by Ben's win in the middle east. Deny if you wish but history says you are wrong.
The 2014 elections had the lowest turnout in 70 years. Everyone on the right thought 2010 meant Obama was done in 2012. He not only won but the Dems gained seats in both the Senate and House that year.
Because Conservatives/Christians THOUGHT not ACTED.
2014 shows they ARE now ACTING.
What part of lowest turnout in 70 years do you not understand? FEWER PEOPLE voted in 2014 than have voted in 70 years. If turnout was up, you might have a point.

The majority has not voted in a long time. But they WILL this time.
There is no silent majority.
The democrats said that to Nixon.
The democrats said that to RWR.
History says you will be wring yet again.
This country elected Carter, and Shrub. I wouldn't make too many bets if I were you. And those right-wingers you need, are dying off, literally. 0.5% a year.

They are convinced they are the majority though. They really need to get out of the CEC more often.
They have been in the churches or working jobs and fighting the fight at the state level. 2014 results back that statement. The fight is now national and the 2014 results will be the premise of the 2016 elections.

The WORLD is moving right and that is shown by Ben's win in the middle east. Deny if you wish but history says you are wrong.
The 2014 elections had the lowest turnout in 70 years. Everyone on the right thought 2010 meant Obama was done in 2012. He not only won but the Dems gained seats in both the Senate and House that year.
Because Conservatives/Christians THOUGHT not ACTED.
2014 shows they ARE now ACTING.
And what these "actions", talking? Praying? Using the toilet?

Dude, a dog could win in Israel by saying they're going to fuck over the Palestinians. A dog could win in Palestine by saying they were going to push Israel into the sea. Time to grow up now.
I suggest you look at all the small races BEFORE 2014. You know like Gov. and house and state senate seats? Who won those?
There is a tidal wave coming.

This country elected Carter, and Shrub. I wouldn't make too many bets if I were you. And those right-wingers you need, are dying off, literally. 0.5% a year.
Carter was elected because America felt some need to punish it's self for Nixon.
But America is NOT seeking punishment for it's misdeeds this time.
THIS time it's punishment FOR governments misdeeds.

The Silent Majority (80 percent) want illegal immigrants to have legal status or a path to citizenship. Jackoffs like Cruz and his tard troops are risking waking up that giant and being swatted like a gnat.

Cruz ... the giant gnat.

Carter was elected because America felt some need to punish it's self for Nixon.
THIS times it's punishment FOR governments misdeeds.
Let's forget rational thought for now, you have yet to learn the English language.

"Itself" is one word. There are two versions of "its". Example: Its leg had been broken, and it's a shame because I really liked that dog. Which can also be written as: Its leg had been broken, and it is a shame because I really liked that dog.

Its vs It s e Learn English Language

The terms 'silent majority' and 'moral majority' no longer apply. The 'silent majority' referred to people back in the 20th century who supported the status quo. Todays status quo or the new normal, is not supported by enough people to even be considered a majority. Additionally, Falwells 'moral majority' closed up shop in 1989 as he considered his mission completed.
Anyone who is still analyzing modern politics through these two outdated prisms are using terms that no longer apply.

Last edited:
The Silent Majority (80 percent) want illegal immigrants to have legal status or a path to citizenship. Jackoffs like Cruz and his tard troops are risking waking up that giant and being swatted like a gnat.
That number was proven false on this very board by another member just last week when the then touted number was 67%.
It's never been proven false.

And last I checked, 67% is still a supermajority. Even so, it is lower than the truth.

A poll going back two years, right up to February 8 of this year:

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Legal status or citizenship is 59 + 19 = 78 percent.

"Deport them" = 18 percent. They are on the losing side, big time.

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 88% of Americans support allowing immigrants to become citizens
  • 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens
Plenty more evidence in the link.

• 36% believe that GOP “border first” arguments are a legitimate concern, compared to 59% who called it an “excuse to block reform.” Even among Republicans, 29% of respondents called waiting for border security an excuse

Cruz is risking waking up a Silent Majority that will steamroll right over his sleazy, pandering-to-the-bigots face.

The electorate only think the way the media tell them to think. . . . Whether it is in their best interest or not.

That number was proven false on this very board by another member just last week when the then touted number was 67%.

And last I checked, 67% is still a supermajority. Even so, it is lower than the truth.

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 36% believe that GOP “border first” arguments are a legitimate concern, compared to 59% who called it an “excuse to block reform.” Even among Republicans, 29% of respondents called waiting for border security an excuse

Cruz is risking waking up a Silent Majority that will steamroll right over his sleazy, pandering-to-the-bigots face.

The electorate only think the way the media tell them to think. . . . Whether it is in their best interest or not.
The voters are as mad at media as they are current government.
They have had it with listening to either.

THIS time it's punishment FOR governments misdeeds.
Carter won to punish Ford for pardoning Nixon, to be more precise.

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

From your source....

"We work in partnership with progressive, faith-based, labor, civil rights, and grassroots groups, networks and leaders to policies and legislation that will stabilize the lives of 11 million Americans-in-waiting and put them on the road to full citizenship."

Dipshit quoting a "Progressive" Poll shows what an ass you are ;)

There is one group democrats hate and fear far more then others. They have fought HARD to kill the giant in order to BE the giant. At one time they were called the "silent majority" and another the "moral majority".

They have watched tens of thousands of their fellows be slaughtered. Their oldest building in Mosul razed and burned. And NOTHING was done, NOTHING.
So from the streets of Harlem with pastor Manning to Ben in Israel to Liberty University voices are rising and people ARE standing.

For those of you who study history you KNOW the "Crusades" took place AFTER four hundred years of jihad. If one part of history repeats is it not foolish NOT to expect another?

Given TV and radio plus the invention of the internet those SAME events move far more quickly. America now six years into being under the thumb of jihad and make NO mistake that IS what is going on here.

Well those awful Christians those evil gun owners those oppressive conservatives are now finally joining forces quite tight for the battle. The second to the last round WILL be fought in the ballot box 2016. I say second to the last round BECAUSE if history says anything it says there may well be a revolution.

The internet IS a reflection of the populace. Some lean right and some lean left.
You will see the reflection of the populace play out on the net via boards/forums/blogs. Those leaning left WILL cyber slaughter Christians/Conservatives and gun rights supporters. Those leaning right will take out Atheists and democrats.

I myself have seen THREE sites implode over politics. One in Finland that went islamic and two in America that went liberal. Death to ANY board/forum or blog can often be found to have been caused by quasi leadership with an agenda.

If you even FEEL that you are in a battle for your rights to thought/speech/opine or position YOU ARE. The next 19 months will be downright HARSH on the net for ALL sides.

The cyber reflection WILL be fought HERE as well as MANY other places. Allow me to SUGGEST to you christian's to you Conservatives and to you gun rights supporters. Take to your trench and be wary and aware. It will NOT be the click of a rifle barrel. It WILL be the click of a key stroke.

God and Country
Dark Fury

^^^^^^
Conservative Persecution Syndrome.

There is one group democrats hate and fear far more then others. They have fought HARD to kill the giant in order to BE the giant. At one time they were called the "silent majority" and another the "moral majority".

They have watched tens of thousands of their fellows be slaughtered. Their oldest building in Mosul razed and burned. And NOTHING was done, NOTHING.
So from the streets of Harlem with pastor Manning to Ben in Israel to Liberty University voices are rising and people ARE standing.

For those of you who study history you KNOW the "Crusades" took place AFTER four hundred years of jihad. If one part of history repeats is it not foolish NOT to expect another?

Given TV and radio plus the invention of the internet those SAME events move far more quickly. America now six years into being under the thumb of jihad and make NO mistake that IS what is going on here.

Well those awful Christians those evil gun owners those oppressive conservatives are now finally joining forces quite tight for the battle. The second to the last round WILL be fought in the ballot box 2016. I say second to the last round BECAUSE if history says anything it says there may well be a revolution.

The internet IS a reflection of the populace. Some lean right and some lean left.
You will see the reflection of the populace play out on the net via boards/forums/blogs. Those leaning left WILL cyber slaughter Christians/Conservatives and gun rights supporters. Those leaning right will take out Atheists and democrats.

I myself have seen THREE sites implode over politics. One in Finland that went islamic and two in America that went liberal. Death to ANY board/forum or blog can often be found to have been caused by quasi leadership with an agenda.

If you even FEEL that you are in a battle for your rights to thought/speech/opine or position YOU ARE. The next 19 months will be downright HARSH on the net for ALL sides.

The cyber reflection WILL be fought HERE as well as MANY other places. Allow me to SUGGEST to you christian's to you Conservatives and to you gun rights supporters. Take to your trench and be wary and aware. It will NOT be the click of a rifle barrel. It WILL be the click of a key stroke.

God and Country
Dark Fury

^^^^^^
Conservative Persecution Syndrome.
Democrats are "Christian-a-phobic".

Forum List

Back