🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sleeping GIANT Is Awake And Angry

what;s to explain about the mid terms. Republicans out voted Democrats.

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!!

:funnyface:

OP I've been watching Rev Manning on YouTube for over a year now, he just breathes fire doesn't he?

There is one group democrats hate and fear far more then others. They have fought HARD to kill the giant in order to BE the giant. At one time they were called the "silent majority" and another the "moral majority".

They have watched tens of thousands of their fellows be slaughtered. Their oldest building in Mosul razed and burned. And NOTHING was done, NOTHING.
So from the streets of Harlem with pastor Manning to Ben in Israel to Liberty University voices are rising and people ARE standing.

For those of you who study history you KNOW the "Crusades" took place AFTER four hundred years of jihad. If one part of history repeats is it not foolish NOT to expect another?

Given TV and radio plus the invention of the internet those SAME events move far more quickly. America now six years into being under the thumb of jihad and make NO mistake that IS what is going on here.

Well those awful Christians those evil gun owners those oppressive conservatives are now finally joining forces quite tight for the battle. The second to the last round WILL be fought in the ballot box 2016. I say second to the last round BECAUSE if history says anything it says there may well be a revolution.

The internet IS a reflection of the populace. Some lean right and some lean left.
You will see the reflection of the populace play out on the net via boards/forums/blogs. Those leaning left WILL cyber slaughter Christians/Conservatives and gun rights supporters. Those leaning right will take out Atheists and democrats.

I myself have seen THREE sites implode over politics. One in Finland that went islamic and two in America that went liberal. Death to ANY board/forum or blog can often be found to have been caused by quasi leadership with an agenda.

If you even FEEL that you are in a battle for your rights to thought/speech/opine or position YOU ARE. The next 19 months will be downright HARSH on the net for ALL sides.

The cyber reflection WILL be fought HERE as well as MANY other places. Allow me to SUGGEST to you christian's to you Conservatives and to you gun rights supporters. Take to your trench and be wary and aware. It will NOT be the click of a rifle barrel. It WILL be the click of a key stroke.

God and Country
Dark Fury

Why is the "sleeping giant" so active in trying to stop democrats from voting if it's such a giant? I like ted cruz though. Put a wig on him and he looks like my yiddish mama.

There is one group democrats hate and fear far more then others. They have fought HARD to kill the giant in order to BE the giant. At one time they were called the "silent majority" and another the "moral majority".

They have watched tens of thousands of their fellows be slaughtered. Their oldest building in Mosul razed and burned. And NOTHING was done, NOTHING.
So from the streets of Harlem with pastor Manning to Ben in Israel to Liberty University voices are rising and people ARE standing.

For those of you who study history you KNOW the "Crusades" took place AFTER four hundred years of jihad. If one part of history repeats is it not foolish NOT to expect another?

Given TV and radio plus the invention of the internet those SAME events move far more quickly. America now six years into being under the thumb of jihad and make NO mistake that IS what is going on here.

Well those awful Christians those evil gun owners those oppressive conservatives are now finally joining forces quite tight for the battle. The second to the last round WILL be fought in the ballot box 2016. I say second to the last round BECAUSE if history says anything it says there may well be a revolution.

The internet IS a reflection of the populace. Some lean right and some lean left.
You will see the reflection of the populace play out on the net via boards/forums/blogs. Those leaning left WILL cyber slaughter Christians/Conservatives and gun rights supporters. Those leaning right will take out Atheists and democrats.

I myself have seen THREE sites implode over politics. One in Finland that went islamic and two in America that went liberal. Death to ANY board/forum or blog can often be found to have been caused by quasi leadership with an agenda.

If you even FEEL that you are in a battle for your rights to thought/speech/opine or position YOU ARE. The next 19 months will be downright HARSH on the net for ALL sides.

The cyber reflection WILL be fought HERE as well as MANY other places. Allow me to SUGGEST to you christian's to you Conservatives and to you gun rights supporters. Take to your trench and be wary and aware. It will NOT be the click of a rifle barrel. It WILL be the click of a key stroke.

God and Country
Dark Fury

Why is the "sleeping giant" so active in trying to stop democrats from voting if it's such a giant?
No one is stopping democrats from voting, just bring their ID.
The SAME ID they need to collect welfare.
Or Drive.
Or go to school.
Or to buy/lease or rent a house or apt.

The Silent Majority (80 percent) want illegal immigrants to have legal status or a path to citizenship. Jackoffs like Cruz and his tard troops are risking waking up that giant and being swatted like a gnat.

So how do you explain the mid terms?

We stay home on off election years. Give you folks a false sense of security. Get used to shift all your nutter hatred for hillary in a couple years.

God and Country
Dark Fury

You have no idea what you want to say, do you.

God and Country
Dark Fury

Why is the "sleeping giant" so active in trying to stop democrats from voting if it's such a giant?
Or Drive.
Or go to school.

The voter id is pushed by republicans to keep many from voting. Why? The amount of people voting illlegaly is negligible. How about extended voting hours for working stiffs? Why do nutters try to get rid of it? How about vote caging? Another republican invention.

The Silent Majority (80 percent) want illegal immigrants to have legal status or a path to citizenship. Jackoffs like Cruz and his tard troops are risking waking up that giant and being swatted like a gnat.

Lowest turnout for a national election in 70 years.

2012 was not much better but none of you were whining about turnout then.
2012 was average in the same time frame with 9 Presidential elections having better turnout and 8 with lower turnout dating back to 1944, not even close to being the worst.

God and Country
Dark Fury

Or Drive.
Or go to school.

The voter id is pushed by republicans to keep many from voting. Why? The amount of people voting illlegaly is negligible. How about extended voting hours for working stiffs? Why do nutters try to get rid of it? How about vote caging? Another republican invention.
I have NO problem with extending voting hours as a matter of FACT I support it.
It's NOT to much to ask for ID now is it? Really?

God and Country
Dark Fury

Or Drive.
Or go to school.

Since people voting illegally hasn't been a problem, why are you worried? It's a problem for the poor to come up with an ID sometimes. I have a problem with billionaires voting with their money and they don't have to show an Id though.

God and Country
Dark Fury

Or Drive.
Or go to school.

Since people voting illegally hasn't been a problem, why are you worried? It's a problem for the poor to come up with an ID sometimes. I have a problem with billionaires voting with their money and they don't have to show an Id though.
If the poor can get ID for welfare they can use it to vote as well.
NO ID No welfare. How can they have it for one and NOT the other?

Or Drive.
Or go to school.

Actually, a lot of states will give you a free ID if you can't afford it to make sure you aren't disenfranchised. All they have to do is get up off the couch to go get it

We stay home on off election years. Give you folks a false sense of security. Get used to shift all your nutter hatred for hillary in a couple years.

Sure thing gayson....

Or Drive.
Or go to school.

We need ID for most things...
I had to hand over my Driver's license today at the doctors office....
I'm surprised I never had to do that when I voted.

The left screams racism when it's brought up in arguments as a requirement to vote...
Why?

Other then screaming racism whenever they want.

I see one flaw to the original post. For there to be a moral majority people have to be moral. There are sadly few people who are moral nowadays.

If we are going to fix our nation we need to begin by fixing ourselves.

It's all just good fun and games, Cruz isn't a serious candidate, he just wants to have influence over the party platform.

Here is a poll that reflects Americans sentiment about immigration.Public Opinion Polls on Immigration Federation for American Immigration Reform

So thanks to Antares the con has been exposed.

I am not so hopeful about voters in 2016. The disillusionment with repub winners of 2014 is leaving a big hangover. And even my own wife says she will not even vote if Jeb Bush is the nominee.

Forum List

Back