🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

Why are the Democrat demanding that our borders be open to millions of illiterate third worlders if they claim that "smarter" people vote Democrat?

Should make you wonder then why you believe Dems want open borders so they can get votes.

I know it's difficult to reconcile your incongruent and often conflicting ideas. It must suck to be stuck in your head.

The Democrats are going to shutdown the government because they refuse fund the border fence.
Why would they want to do that?
Because they need more poor illiterate anti-American voters.
They want security just not the dumps wall mexico was gonna pay for

Why are the Democrat demanding that our borders be open to millions of illiterate third worlders if they claim that "smarter" people vote Democrat?

Should make you wonder then why you believe Dems want open borders so they can get votes.

I know it's difficult to reconcile your incongruent and often conflicting ideas. It must suck to be stuck in your head.

The Democrats are going to shutdown the government because they refuse fund the border fence.
Why would they want to do that?
Because the Left needs more poor illiterate anti-American voters.

Thanks for the timely example.

C2A7B8DB-C334-43EA-B42D-29268ECB46D4.jpeg

All this crap based on some skewed research factoids posting by a cheap whiskey-swilling steer!

The "cheap" part will get him good. :FIREdevil:

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.

This new breed of wingnuts are just plain assholes and nothing more.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
Lol, coming from the party that can't decide which bathroom to use.

That's your best point?

Are you obsessed with the whole 'Bathroom' thing or what?
Well when you want to let grown men in girls locker rooms. It gets my attention.

RW's have always been free ride tax dodging sob's - the less they pay the better they like it.

then they bitch about shitty highways, bridges and every thing else their tax $ pays for.

they're F'n idiots -
like you dont try and pay as less taxes as possible....right?...and when i lived in california many lefties were bitching about those shitty highways and bridges too.....because, they needed some maintenance!....lots of good paying taxes was doing there.......

Maintaining roads OR giving handouts to illegal aliens?
Priorities man, priorities.

How about millions of illegal aliens working for next to nothing and creating huge amounts of wealth for their employers, who in turn pay taxes (along with the rest of us) which is partially used to provide minimal incomes for the tiny minority of illegal aliens who either can't work or can't immediately find work.

I agree, we should screw those nasty rich employers by deporting 10 million illegal aliens. To start.
DOW off 600 They are getting screwed
and it can go up 600 next week....

All this crap based on some skewed research factoids posting by a cheap whiskey-swilling steer!

like you dont try and pay as less taxes as possible....right?...and when i lived in california many lefties were bitching about those shitty highways and bridges too.....because, they needed some maintenance!....lots of good paying taxes was doing there.......

How about millions of illegal aliens working for next to nothing and creating huge amounts of wealth for their employers, who in turn pay taxes (along with the rest of us) which is partially used to provide minimal incomes for the tiny minority of illegal aliens who either can't work or can't immediately find work.

I agree, we should screw those nasty rich employers by deporting 10 million illegal aliens. To start.
Harry hope you're right put a small fortune in at the close

It's going to drop more..

It's going to drop more..
Marion ol gal hope you're as wrong about that as you are with your politics

i would lose i cant win shit....

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.

That's your best point?

Well when you want to let grown men in girls locker rooms. It gets my attention.

Former Miss Teen USA Contestants Say Trump Walked in on Them Changing

That's your best point?

Former Miss Teen USA Contestants Say Trump Walked in on Them Changing

He admitted that he did. He said he owned the pageant and had the right to do what he wanted. Like I said, he even bragged about it.

Innit odd that people who want to keep what they earn are "selfish", while those who want to steal it aren't?

Thank you, Mr. Alynski.

The vast majority aren't voting at all...Which means that they don't see you prog freaks as "reasonable" either.

RW's have always been free ride tax dodging sob's - the less they pay the better they like it.

then they bitch about shitty highways, bridges and every thing else their tax $ pays for.

they're F'n idiots -

How about if we start by putting those employers in prison for violating employment laws?

If there's no demand for illegal immigrant labor, there's no incentive for them coming here.

they're F'n idiots -

How about if we start by putting those employers in prison for violating employment laws?

If there's no demand for illegal immigrant labor, there's no incentive for them coming here.

Sounds good to me.
Deport 10 million illegals.
Prosecute the employers.

That's your best point?

Why? Would you molest women if you shared a locker room with them? Unable to control yourself?

Forum List

Back