🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

Why are the Democrat demanding that our borders be open to millions of illiterate third worlders if they claim that "smarter" people vote Democrat?
You have a link where dems demand what you say or are you just throwing feces against the wall like the rest of your ilk does?

You must be the only person who is not aware that Democrats want open borders.

View attachment 232715
View attachment 232716
An officials support open borders?
Fact check says otherwise.
Repubs keep throwing their waste material against the wall hoping it will stick
Now trog get a rag and some cleanser and clean that floor where your bs didn't stick

Why are the Democrat demanding that our borders be open to millions of illiterate third worlders if they claim that "smarter" people vote Democrat?

Should make you wonder then why you believe Dems want open borders so they can get votes.

I know it's difficult to reconcile your incongruent and often conflicting ideas. It must suck to be stuck in your head.

You have a link where dems demand what you say or are you just throwing feces against the wall like the rest of your ilk does?

You must be the only person who is not aware that Democrats want open borders.

View attachment 232715
View attachment 232716
Will you ever stop listening to trump bullshit??
FACT CHECK OF THE DAY

No, Democrats Don’t Want ‘Open Borders’
President Trump has falsely claimed at least two dozen times since taking office that Democrats want to open American borders. But legislation shows that Democrats support border security measures, though not the border wall he wants to build.

Yes, they do want open borders.

Loss of horse sense in exchange for indoctrination. Weird how so many "smart" people vote Democrat. Combine that with those who can barely speak English, LGBT, feminists, misguided blacks and easy tageted youth.....................I'm surprised Republicans can win any race.

Just because someone has a degree doesn't equal wisdom....or even smart. Anyone can be educated.

Right.

You just choose not to be.

As I was saying, anyone can be educated. You just proved my point.

What? That you choose not to be?
That's apparent.

It takes some thought. I have confidence that you won't figure it out.

Figured it out after reading your first post.
As I said, it's apparent.

Just because someone has a degree doesn't equal wisdom....or even smart. Anyone can be educated.

Right.

You just choose not to be.

As I was saying, anyone can be educated. You just proved my point.

What? That you choose not to be?
That's apparent.

It takes some thought. I have confidence that you won't figure it out.

Figured it out after reading your first post.
As I said, it's apparent.

No, you didn't do it.

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

Then they can't be that smart
LOL smarter than the average republican

Neither seem to be particularly bright these days. In fact, that you assumed my comment was an endorsement of the GOP is endemic of the problem
I read your posts and replied to that one with my tongue in cheek BTW I enjoy what you have to say ,,,can't say the same for other mods

61788480-A346-4C46-AFCB-5DBAB493D1C2.jpeg

Should make you wonder then why you believe Dems want open borders so they can get votes.

I know it's difficult to reconcile your incongruent and often conflicting ideas. It must suck to be stuck in your head.

The Democrats are going to shutdown the government because they to refuse fund the border fence.
Why would they want to do that?
Because the Left needs more poor illiterate anti-American voters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back