🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

That wasn't always the case. In 1992, half of the most educated districts voted Republican.

Now, almost none vote Republican.

View attachment 232535

The Daily Shot: Did the Markets Misread Powell’s Comments?

Where are these districts?

States which include the 30 smartest districts are Georgia, South Carolina, Utah, Minnesota and Oklahoma.

The trend is especially strong at the outer edges of the educational spectrum. “Republicans are now the party of those with a high-school diploma or less,” Mr. McInturff said, “with Democrats having a totally dominating advantage among those with a postgraduate degree.”​

The New Divide in Politics: Education

Georgia, South Carolina and Oklahoma?

Jesus fucking Christ using those three States to prove intelligent people vote Democrat is like me saying I will write a response with perfect grammar...

I will give you Utah because let face it Mormons are usually intelligent but weird and Minnesota is Scandinavian country and they are usually intelligent and like Black Canadians have no sense of humor...

Thank God you are out there. Holy hell..............................yeah. BTW the fucking black Canadians there.....In Ukrainian land.....
Ok, here I is.

2-12.png

middleage - white - and STUPID

end of story

The Dumb Democrat Bigots don't understand why the people who they hate will not vote for them.

Democrats are reallllly dumb...........
Hey, let's insult middle class Voters.
Let's tell them that they are inferior people and unwanted.
Let's call them Nazis, and then see if they will vote for us.

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.

This new breed of wingnuts are just plain assholes and nothing more.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
Lol, coming from the party that can't decide which bathroom to use.

That's your best point?

Are you obsessed with the whole 'Bathroom' thing or what?
Well when you want to let grown men in girls locker rooms. It gets my attention.

Why? Would you molest women if you shared a locker room with them? Unable to control yourself?
Like the woman in Texas who was outside a bar making arrests, and molesting women who came out of the bar pretty drunk, she was not a cop as she claimed. A woman pervert, who ever would have guessed.
A man impersonating a police officer fondled a woman during a bogus frisking early yesterday, the second case of a bogus cop in three days on Long Island.
https://nypost.com/2007/10/08/fake-cop-fondles-l-i-woman/

"When it comes to education, the parties have switched places over the past two decades.

According to a Pew Research Center poll released this week, Democrats are now the party of college graduates, especially those with post-graduate work. Meanwhile, people with a high-school degree or less, by far the larger group, slightly lean toward Republicans.

Both preferences are the reverse of what they were in the 1990s.

According to Pew, 54 percent of college graduates either identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic, compared to 39 percent who identified or leaned Republican. One-third of Americans have a college degree.

Just 25 years ago, those numbers were perfectly reversed in the Pew survey, with the GOP holding a 54-39 advantage among people with college degrees.

The discrepancy becomes even greater when Pew distilled the sample down to people who have post-graduate education — at least some work toward a master’s, doctorate, law or similar degree. In that group, Democrats had a 2-to-1 edge, by 63 percent to 31 percent. In 1994, the two parties were almost evenly divided, with the Democratic lead just 47-45.

“While some of this shift took place a decade ago, postgraduate voters’ affiliation with and leaning to the Democratic Party have grown substantially just over the past few years, from 55% in 2015 to 63% in 2017,” Pew wrote.

Pew did not attempt to explain the shift among the well-educated to Democrats, though Republicans over the past several decades have become increasingly skeptical of the higher education industry, seeing it as a politically-correct enclave inherently hostile to them.

At the same time, though, the working class and those with less formal education have been shifting Republican, especially among whites.

Pew survey showed that 47 percent of people whose highest educational achievement is a high-school diploma at least leaned Republican, while 45 percent favored the Democrats to some degree.

In 1994, those numbers were also nearly reversed, with Democrats holding a 47-42 advantage. And like the shift among the post-graduate-educated, this shift has also been a recent phenomenon, as Democrats held that same 47-42 lead as recently as 2014.

These partisanship changes intersect with race, as they have occurred almost entirely among whites, as the Democrats have consistently had an overwhelming advantage among minorities — at all educational levels — for decades.

Despite their strong advantage among the college-educated as a whole, the Democratic lead among white college graduates with no postgraduate work is only 49 percent to 46 percent. However, as recently as 2015, the GOP had the edge, and a more-substantial one at that — 51 percent to 43 percent.

“By contrast,” Pew noted, “white voters with no more than a high school education have moved more to the GOP over the last 10 years, though there has been little change since 2015. As recently as 2009, these voters were divided in leaned partisanship. Since then, Republicans have held significant advantages, including a 23-percentage-point lead in 2017 (58% Republican, 35% Democratic).”

The Pew study, which is based on interviews with 10,245 registered voters in 2017, has an error margin of 1.1 percentage points."

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

I wonder how many low educated Republicans will even bother to read the whole article. The point is that it is the Democratic party that is the most educated party nowadays. Republicans even seem to belittle education, as evidenced on this board. Despising higher education is a sign of low intelligence, not the reverse.

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.

This new breed of wingnuts are just plain assholes and nothing more.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.
Lol, coming from the party that can't decide which bathroom to use.

That's your best point?

Are you obsessed with the whole 'Bathroom' thing or what?
Well when you want to let grown men in girls locker rooms. It gets my attention.

Why? Would you molest women if you shared a locker room with them? Unable to control yourself?
I wouldn't but I'm pretty sure little girls wouldn't want a grown man in their locker room with his dick flopping around. So you see nothing wrong with that?

Forum List

Back